• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Klonopin "as needed"

I never had the chance to get any, sadly.

now, I do know a place that supplies tiletamine, though, so my dissociative needs are met for the near future.

Jesus. Take one dose and you're pissing hot for benzos for 3 weeks.

I actually plugged the stuff as a heated semi-suspension in water (also methoxphenidine) and it seemed to work brilliantly.

I ordinarily dislike benzos a lot (mostly because I'm not a very anxious individual) but I do take 0.5mg clonazepam twice daily for spasticity, in addition to the Herculean broadside

I actually plugged the stuff as a heated semi-suspension in water (also methoxphenidine) and it seemed to work brilliantly.

I ordinarily dislike benzos a lot (mostly because I'm not a very anxious individual) but I do take 0.5mg clonazepam twice daily for spasticity, in addition to the Herculean broadside of other drugs.
But how do you plug them when you don't have

I ordinarily dislike benzos a lot (mostly because I'm not a very anxious individual) but I do take 0.5mg clonazepam twice daily for spasticity, in addition to the Herculean broadside of other drugs.
But how can you plug them if you don't have access to methoxphenidine?

First time poster, long time reader. Ptsd, Add, anxiety with panic attacks, pmdd, insomnia (dont sleep for days without medication) Psych recently scribed Klon "as needed" for the bad days and to help with sleep, along with Add3r@l x2 daily. Mix has worked like magic. Stream lined. No ups or downs. No bad days.... when I take the klon. Days off, the intrusive thoughts/old trauma start trickling back.. FAST like its all been repressed. QUESTION- Is there anything I can take on days off to slow the thoughts, lessen the heavy blow, curve 'withdraw'? Whats up with the heavy flow of intrusive thoughts all of a sudden after stopping the Klon? Brains so broken.
Having been on a benzodiazepine Adderall Vyvanse cocktail prescribed by my doctor to treat severe fatigue and muscle spasms from MS. And when I say cocktail I mean 30 mg of Adderall three times a day plus 50 mg of Vyvanse once a day plus 5 to 10 mg of diazepam three times a day.

It's quite awesome.

However, after a year and a half, if you're on a dose like me, you end up having a psychotic break.

So I would absolutely attribute those thoughts becoming so intrusive so quickly to your Adderall.

I think perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy to help you deal with the PTSD and or some good MDMA and partying with some hot sexy. People of whichever gender and persuasion you like to party with can help a great deal.