• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

Reading threads like this just make me want to try Ketamine even more than I already want. The time will come though, just like everything else I said I could never find, I found. I hope that's the case here.

is it scary?

It can be scary, you know it's scary but you won't be scared. That's the beauty of K. :)

To the OP - They both serve different purposes and serve them very well. It can be quite enjoyable using sub K-Hole dosages in the club environment as long as you're aware of your limits and you don't overstep the mark. It's quite easy to think you're OK and then before you know it you open your eyes, realise you've been in another world for a period of time and have to walk out over all the invisible hurdles that your legs know about but you can't see. ;)

My favourite, however, is to know your dose, hit your dose and enter that hole through the sucking vacuum hose that is the Ketamine reality. Whooshing through the early stages of a K hole into your own mind is the greatest feeling that, is simply indescribable to the uninitiated, but the description alone will bring a smile to those who love the drug. You will truly appreciate what an amazing and powerful organ the brain is after you realise that the harder you try and remember the experience, the quicker it falls from your memory. =D

maybe a khole is the k equvalent of coming up on mdma which can be at many different levels or catching a nod on h or getting a rush off coke or being stoned. all terms relative to ones own experiences and perceptions.

i have nodded (tripped out seeing things while not knowing if i was awake or asleep but believing both were the case at the same time) harder off 40mg dihydrocodiene than anything else and i think it was a tolerance thing. Couldn't move for bliss

i rushed of one .35g line of very strong coke so hard after the rush i could not talk for 1.5 hours after like being really stoned on hash. Couldn't talk for shit

i had so much mdea (500mgplus) that i saw my friend turn into different people one after another without the image changing whatsoever, they all just felt different. relation is to yourself and your life. Couldn't feel for real

not dicksizing just expressing my frame of reference and explaining drugs in ways you would maybe not see them as responsible for

i rushed of one .35g line of very strong coke so hard after the rush i could not talk for 1.5 hours after like being really stoned on hash. Couldn't talk for shit

Sounds very much like my experiences with IV cocaine. The shit hits you so hard you're like nailed to the sofa and unable to do much of anything except breathe and fondle your genitals...

Sooo, the first time I ever did a drug my choice was pot. The friends I smoked it with were long time smokers, and they had 3 blunts rolled and ready. I managed to get to the 3rd one but 2 hits into it I had to stop because the high was so intense I couldn't see straight or walk. Let alone stop laughing.
So after a while we went back inside. I sat on a couch, stared at a picture on the wall. And then BOOM. I could not move for the sake of my life. I could see everything going on around me. People walking, could hear people talking. But I myself could not speak, nor move.

I was completely frozen for what seemed like 3hrs, and was told it was only 10 minutes.
The whole time I was sitting there I was not thinking about anything what soever. Just taking in everything that was going on around me.
The next day when I asked them what that shit was they told me it was laced with some fire ass coke. (Note: I've never done coke or any other drug before that sitting the day before)

Would you consider my experience falling into a "k-hole"?

Im not saying did some hardcore drugs, or nearly over dosed. But it was my first time with weed, and unknowingly, coke. And it was a day to never be forgotten.

Would you consider my experience falling into a "k-hole"?

No. K-hole is a dissociative state induced by ketamine. It resembles more of an out-of-body-experience. Being fucked up on coke has nothing to do with k-hole.

i had my first hole last week, it was amazing. had 2-3 massive lines in a row, lay down and just let my mind wonder.

had the most intense sensation of horizontal accelaration, followed by a long long sinking feeling (i can see why they call it a hole)

i could feel myself dropping, dropping through the ground further and further - but it was strange because i was still distantly aware of my body that was lying on a couch. it was like i had two bodies - my stationary body and me (which was dropping downwards), and there was an invisible link that was getting stretched by me falling.

at one point i realized that i was so far away from my physical body that if i wanted to wake up, i couldn't. and thats pretty much where my memory stops - i am dimly aware of seeing some crazy shit, people, places etc but dont really remember it very clearly.

cant wait to go back.

First time I tried K IM'ed 100mg. Suffice to say I loved it :). I no longer had a corporeal shell, I was energy floating along this universal river with other 'energies'. And more, was ridiculously fun.

Ketamine/K-Hole Question(s)

Okay, I've used a decent amount of ketamine in my years (probably been 5 years since I first tried it).

But I swear I've never actually "K-Holed"

And I'm just kinda confused because, I've done some big doses of K.

Maybe what I think a K-Hole is, isn't actually what it is.

I was under the impression that you see insane visuals. Like reality is completely gone, you're in the "hole." No awareness of the outside world whatsoever.

But I've snorted K to the point where i physically couldn't snort more - which means puking and having to keep one eye closed just so i could make out what was in front of me - let alone trying to move. But even in this state, there wasn't insane visuals, I knew where I was, who I was, what was on tv (even though i could barely see it because it was so blurry).

Like, are you supposed to go past that point of "fuckedupness" to K-Hole?

And I guess the only way I could do that is to take an even bigger line - but all at once so it hits me like BOOM. But I still think at some point before the peak i'd puke my guts out - and that would really suck if I'd have to do that every time to reach the K-Hole.

So, any input?

If you look through the threads in this forum, you'll deduce that no one really knows what a K-hole is.

I think the key is to stop looking for it and just enjoy Ketamine for all its sacredness.

let go. forget who you are and where you are and don't worry about what's on tv. i think it may be more of a choice on your own part to completely surrender yourself to the drug. and definitely get rid of all expectations beforehand. you may k-hole or you may not but don't expect it and don't attempt to find it.

Ah okay thanks that clears a lot of shit up.

Most people that i've seen who claimed they were in the k-hole were literally lifeless. Limp. Like carried out of the rave with their feet dragging.

If it happens it happens, I really haven't purposely tried to K-hole in a very long time - I just started thinking about it lately and decided to ask a few questions :)

thanks again

I was under the impression that you see insane visuals. Like reality is completely gone, you're in the "hole." No awareness of the outside world whatsoever.

Thats what it is for me. well that, and so much more.
When i am in a khole i am completely life-less without awareness of the outside world.

I have never chieved this effect with snorting ketamine though, regardless of how much i snort.

For me to achieve a khole i would need to IM ~250mg.

YMMV

PS. merging with the K-hole thread.

Last edited:
dude why would you wanna go into a k-hole..? its not fun bro. my first time doing k i was blowin it like it was coke, cuz i didnt know. i instantly went into another world nd started puking face. i had no idea waht was going on, somehow i was at the beach nd just wondering. i was wobbling around like a drunken idiot and just constantly puking. my khole lasted for about 1.5-2 hours. ive learned from that experience DONT BLOW TOO MUCH K

if that k wasnt cut, i would be dead right now.

^Thats your opinion.
Alot of people find kholes to be both fun and useful.

And i dont know whether your k was cut or not but rest assured you would not have died from the amount you did.

The amount used to achieve the psychedelic effects is less then whats used in hospitals for anaesthesia. Ketamine has a pretty high safety profile.

good k you only need a .1-.2 bump to trip face. i was blowing it like coke.. aka a half g, maybe a bit more. WAYY over the o.d limit. if the k i blew wasnt cut, then id be fucked.

Im actually at 6 months off of k now (but had done it for 5 years prior) so I can safely say that you really cant describe a hole
BUT you can describe the coming and going of it
I usually would get a nice high to watch movies (which should be a thread its self) but sometimes would do a couple bumps more than I should have and first the tv or comp will start to leave your vision, the roller coaster will start climbing and your off
Actually 2 things I can describe about being in a hole is you get this psychic feeling like your with all your buddies that you do it with and are communicating threw epiphanies (lol) and THE ROLLERCOASTER!
Then you will realize your comming out of the hole because the movie will come spinning back into reality and it seems like you just got ejected from it

But the most intense holes for me were after doing mdma all night and laying down with no lights but your computer screen listening to some crazy dubstep
The rollercoaster rides I get from that are unbeatable!!

I just did about 150mg insufflated the other day (I weigh probably 140lbs) and definitely got in a K-Hole. Quite a shit rocking experience to say the least. I was fried, experienced complete ego death and had no recollection of anything that had occurred up to that point. Nothing made sense. I couldn't contextualize my physical location and my vision went from whitewashed to violent spinning for about an hour.

note: the K was pharm-grade and unadulterated