• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

You and Tobala ;) need to come to my place and kick it. I'll spin for ya and give you a sick nasty full on laser show!!! And spin my psytrance!

I still prefer only doing lines that get me wobbly and happy. The only times I want to hole is if I'm home, or on vacation on a REALLLY nice bed in a hotel. The spas are nice, but only with a friend!!!!

I used to be frightened for the longest time to actually go deep into the hole, but now I know there isn't anything to be afraid of. It's the most interesting and different psychedelic experience out there for me.

dude i wanna come too

Excuse my ignorance...

But

What 'exactly' is a K hole?

I've heard it many times before but not entirely sure what it is or what it does.

When you lose all 5 of your senses. Can't open your eyes, can't smell, can't feel, can't taste, can't hear any outside stimuli except everything that's going on in your mind. And you for sure can't move.

When you lose all 5 of your senses. Can't open your eyes, can't smell, can't feel, can't taste, can't hear any outside stimuli except everything that's going on in your mind. And you for sure can't move.

I don't find this to be necessarily true. You can see, hear, feel, etc.. but what you do see, hear, and feel is much (MUCH) more dependent on your imagination and the drug. Combining Ketamine in k-hole doses with other psychedelics is a sensory explosion.

Likewise, you can feel. But even your body sensations are left to the imagination to a great degree. I often feel like I am getting sucked from room to room. Often my eyes are open but I cannot recognize the world around me at all. I may occasionally remember that I have taken Ketamine throughout the peak experience.

What you describe is an anaesthetic dose. If have taken rather large doses of Ketamine and experienced some extreme k-holes, but I can't say I've ever lost my senses. They were just off in another world.

To answer the original question, I don't usually take Ketamine unless it's going to be a hole. Sometimes I undershoot the mark. I also usually take it in combination with some tryptamine based psychedelic or LSD if I am going to take it. The reason for this is because after only a couple short periods of using Ketamine somewhat frequently I seem to have developed a seemingly permanent or long-term tolerance of 50% or so higher dose being required. This never happened to me with DXM when I used to use/abuse that.

k can mess the fuck out of your mind, whatch out. that being said i love it. k-holes is my vote.

personally i love kittyflipping
:D

edit: but I absolutely love ketamine alone and I enjoy K-Holing every now and then

Last edited:
ketamine is definately 1 of my faves but ive never properly holed but then i only sniff

Gram of crystal racemic arrived today. Made up a solution w/ 10ml sterile saline. and jammed 230mg into my quad... woooo

Think I overshot...

To answer the original question, I don't usually take Ketamine unless it's going to be a hole. Sometimes I undershoot the mark. I also usually take it in combination with some tryptamine based psychedelic or LSD if I am going to take it. The reason for this is because after only a couple short periods of using Ketamine somewhat frequently I seem to have developed a seemingly permanent or long-term tolerance of 50% or so higher dose being required. This never happened to me with DXM when I used to use/abuse that.

when combined with a traditional psychedelic do you require less ketamine to k-hole.

i think i had my first proper hole this weekend.
~200mg IM'd
I came up within a couple minutes and didnt even notice myself slip into the hole untill i was coming down.
I kept jumping from scene to scene in my head. I have no idea whether my eyes were open or closed, i could only see with my minds eye.

It was one of the most spectacular experiences i have had in a long time.

i dont think i can reach that level with any other way other than IM.
I can snort hundreds of mg's of ketamine and still be able to walk, talk, see etc

anyway, ketamine is the bomb, k-holes are definately the way to go.

much love

<3<3

Delsyd said:
i think i had my first proper hole this weekend.

Yeah, me too. Maybe. I have a feeling maybe I did too much and went into the anaesthetic state instead.

I dissolved a gram in 10 ml, so 100 mg/ml solution. Filled 2 1cc rigs completely full (200 mg total), and another with 30 units (30 mg) as a booster if I felt I needed more to K-hole. Well, like a fool I jammed all 230 mg at once. I could feel it slamming into me in a matter of less than five minutes. I managed to find some cool music (Thievery Co.), put it on loop, darken the room a bit and open the windows (it was raining outside).

So I lay down, and basically the next thing I know, its hours later, dark out, and I'm standing in the living room studying an object it my hand (small baggie of Xanax bars) and trying to identify it for what I'm told was "about an hour." :D

I'm gonna take a couple weeks off and start with 180mg or so, with some boosters prepared only if I need them.

i like to have it with some mates after i get back from a rave. i find that with k + mdma i find it hard to sleep. but its great fun anyways and i find the combination makes me chat some of the biggest shit

i have never k-holed and really am not too eager to so i guess i prefer to be a little k'd up...and enjoy some music

I prefer smaller bumps so I can dance with my body feeling disassociated. Popping and locking becomes so so much easier.

I also love that place before the K hole where you trip out completely, and very strange things happen, and then you realize that you're on some sort of strange K trip, and that in and of itself becomes strange, and even stranger.

Good times.

^ Only if you choose to be scared by it. I have far less anxiety about taking it now that I know more of what to expect from it.

Perc: I was the biggest scaredy-kat when it came to ketamine, sniffled it a few times and said "what's the hype"?

Then I banged 120mg into my left shoulder and went KABONG! It was weird and not scary; when I came out of it I wanted to do it again.

And I've always been a big girl with regard to dissociatives--in fact, ketamine is made for big girls like meself... :D