• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Oral Administration

Yes, indeed, it feels like all my nose/throat area burns, almost make me cry.
So basically you guys say I wont get high if I take it orally?

No, you can, but you need to take a lot more, like at least twice as much. it'll last longer and be more intense, as far as I have heard. I've not taken orally.

delphinen said:
........So basically you guys say I wont get high if I take it orally?

Nope. You just need about 1.5 times what you would snort, IMO. Comes on slowly, perhaps 10mins (depending on how empty your stomach is, but probably best on a fairly empty stomach, IMO). Ramps up to quite a strong experience (though probably short of the famous K-hole unless you take about 500mg). Lasts a lot longer and comes in waves, IME the second wave is not that much less intense than the first, which is a great feeling when you think it's diminishing. I love taking it orally.

I've always wanted to try a big oral dose of ket, but I never have enough to justify the increase in dose over insufflated. It is active oraly.

I have experimented with Ketamine orally, once when I had plenty of the stuff cheap.

500mg put me in a hole. I had little to no tolerance at the time. It hit surprisingly quickly, like within 5 minutes I could feel myself sinking sinking sinking time to go lie down already!

I found 200mg insufflated would do about the same intensity (so IMO you need 2.5x as much Ketamine orally) but about half the duration.

I never experienced the effects in "waves" like EntheoDjinn mentioned. For me it was very consistant and dehabilitating.

If you are looking for sub-hole or light "party" doses , eating it is a waste. You might as well just snort that tiny amount, chase it with a couple drops of water if it stings too much for ya.

Iv taken ketamine oraly on accedent befor. Like I took a way too big of a line, and had a small k-hole from snorting it, then realise I couldnt rbeath out my right nostral because it was like a crystal gord in there so I snorted it back into my throught and into my tummy tum tum. Kicked in prob within 15mins (which should be so with nasal) and lasted alot longerm prob around 60-70mins and as mentioned it DID coem in waves. But again I was pretty faced from doing it all night.

Pure Ketamine shouldn't burn, it should give a slight 'tickle' at best, and yes orally it works just fine, if not better and more enjoyable in my opinion, 3 gelcaps filled with a 50/50 mix of mdma and ketamine at around 80mg each taken about 30min apart is pure bliss, highly recommended. Also getting to the hole is much more enjoyable doing it orally because it comes on a lot smoother and you don't end up with a sinus full of ket.

sodiumglow said:
Pure Ketamine shouldn't burn, it should give a slight 'tickle' at best, and yes orally it works just fine, if not better and more enjoyable in my opinion, 3 gelcaps filled with a 50/50 mix of mdma and ketamine at around 80mg each taken about 30min apart is pure bliss, highly recommended. Also getting to the hole is much more enjoyable doing it orally because it comes on a lot smoother and you don't end up with a sinus full of ket.
a sinus full of ket is just more to enjoy later

*SNOOOOORT!

whamo!

I really only have taken ketamin orally (pills) though snorted several times. Meh, I don't particularly like K, it feels so empty. Also, it makes me mega-paranoid,

well, just to let you know, I managed to snort a whole paper of K powder (around 100-250mg I would say), in small doses, digesting it with a drink.
Felt no effect at all, except a strong depression (*very strong*) that lasted all night until I managed to sleep with benzos. I felt no body dissociation nor CEVs.
Had a chat with my dealer about this later, which acted angry at me disbelieving her, so... whatever.
Oh, btw, I forgot to mention it, I said to her the stuff made my nose bleed a little (which is true).

Last edited:
So it wasn't K. Figured as much. Wonder what it was. Lets do an ID thread. ;)

Has anyone experienced nausea from taking ketamine orally? I had read reports a while back that seemed to state people getting sick from oral doses being a major deterent (as well as the quantity of ketamine necessary).

... I was wondering if the effects of the huge depression I had yesterday was because of the Ketamine's effect?

I mean, the more rational thing to think based on what we know is that the K was probably cutted with another drug (or was another drug at all), but as far I know my dealer... she is not the person who would cut that sort of stuff (nor any stuff I know of, although I dont buy pot or coke); already bought other stuff from her like LSD or MDMA and it was great.

Could Ketamine trigger huge depression on some individuals rather than a trip? how much we know about this drug to completely unaccept that?

The kind of depression im talking about is the depression who triggers you to take any downer you have at your hands because youre too coward to kill yourself. I had those critical depressive moments before (a year ago more or less), but after my first LSD trip (and other unrelated trips with Diphenhydramine, DXM and obviously, opiates), these depression dissapeared. Now, at this moment, this morning, im not depressive anymore... I cant comprehend this.

I get strong psychedelic/dissociative effects off K whether I have positive emotions or not.
And it doesn't burn badly in my nose.
So...

There's a simple way to resolve this matter: get some K and try it. :)

I agree with both of you, but both of your explanations are based on your personal experiences, which are based on the same as mine... the fact that mine was so different from most experiences with this drug in particular should make myself believe it wasnt Ketamine?

PD: Next month, hopefully, im doing liquid Ketamine, and I expect to update this thread.

If you did it in small doses over the course of the night, and it was only about 100mg or maybe some more than that, you should not expect significant effects. Especially if it has been cut by the dealer at all.

Who knows why you got depressed later. Maybe because you spent money on weak or bunk drugs?

K has never burned for me, I quite enjoy snorting it.

If it ever had burned the pain goes away quickly since, It is an animal Tq.

One time my K dealer and I were having a blast snorting K and he decided to switch bags. He gave me the old bag that was full of K, empty of course and since we were both high, he told me to suck on it, so i did...bwhahaha! It made my mouth go number then coke ever had. It knocked me out pretty quickly too, Oh good times. I find that when orly done, It puts more of the sedative feeling and makes you much more tired.