• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Long Term Side-effects

I've always kept my ket use under control, so I've never experienced these urinary problems, but i've heard of them pretty often. Like tekkeN i just feel retarded when I do ket nowadays and the last time i actually enjoyed it was when on mdma.

I've always felt that ketamine to be a bit of a sinister fellow. Perhaps very charming, but sinister nonetheless. I'm glad that I've curtailed my use to tryptamine combinations, LSD comedowns, etc.

Before even mentioning these horrible side effects from prolonged use, one must realize that the addictive nature of ketamine makes it more likely that you will actually continue to use the substance to the point that it harms you. That's the part that worries me.

This makes me pretty glad that I haven't gone out of my way to get more acquainted with ketamine. What I've experienced with it so far has been pretty interesting, but something about it has kept me from diving in more deeply. I think I'll limit my use even more so now. Thanks for posting this, ss.

This is what i've been saying for a long time now and everyone tells me i'm wrong dissociatives are as safe as psychedelics!!! Don't get me wrong I love Ketamine and Dextromethorphan too (I do not like PCP however) but they can produce alot of serious side effects if abused like people do which my motto is with psychedelics which applies here as well... If you abuse psychedelics they will abuse you!!! Now I can add dissociatives on there too cause there more likely to be abused habitually while psychedelics I mean by abuse is either taking it macho style not caring about dose and set/setting or using habitually which I can't believe anyone actually does that with psychedelics anyways but with K it does happen alot!!!

Even though the lessions thing was shot down or atleast found to not be a problem there are still many health risk reasons not to use Ketamine or DXM habitually!!! Just once a month or less bust out some K and enjoy, don't start using it everyday like its heroin for god sakes thats just stupid!!! Shulgin talks about how he feels the dissociative state itself suggests a toxic component and is not something that should be abused or even taken in any many other then for exploration of that state of mind!!! Listen to him if not me cause i've read many accounts of toxic effects from long term Ketamine usage which is sometimes extreme and dangerous!!!

I think i regret the week i railed total phatty lines of k every night. Atleast i can piss.

They say "street Ketamine" over and over. I wonder if any adulterants were involved. Normally you can get K still sealed in a bottle. I'm also curious if the method of delivery changes anything.

dude, I've been on this shit for about 3 years. I've stopped after hearing this, but hopefully a couple months down the road I don't go through that shit.

anyone on here used for a really long period of time, stopped, and been okay?

I've always felt that ketamine to be a bit of a sinister fellow. Perhaps very charming, but sinister nonetheless. I'm glad that I've curtailed my use to tryptamine combinations, LSD comedowns, etc.

Before even mentioning these horrible side effects from prolonged use, one must realize that the addictive nature of ketamine makes it more likely that you will actually continue to use the substance to the point that it harms you. That's the part that worries me.

been there, ended up in agony in hospitall. they let me breathe my own nos in ambulance to alleviate pain.. was most painful experience of my life.

Still can't get away from the ketamine, atleast i use like 10 times less now and.. dont shoot it anymore really.

Well thanks for the warning and sharing weather it be true or not. Its always good to know. Loss of bowels doesnt seem very fun

nah, it really doesnt does it? not to mention the possibility of relying on dialysis to change your blood for you. whoa, what a wake up call.

been there, ended up in agony in hospitall. they let me breathe my own nos in ambulance to alleviate pain.. was most painful experience of my life.

Still can't get away from the ketamine, atleast i use like 10 times less now and.. dont shoot it anymore really.

so these problems can occur from injecting as well as insufflation?shoots down the theory that the problems are down to the different metabolic pathway it travels when snorted anyway.

Ketamine related to bladder problems?

Anybody experiencing bladder problems?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEVHszS3BA
(FYI edit: the end of the video sites people reporting bladder issues Hong Kong in 2007 and in the UK in 2008 )

Maybe this section might know more on it

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that some people have complained of bladder problems, Elemya (I could be wrong on this spelling) recently posted issues with her bladder that related to Ketamine.

Im going to change the title of the thread to be more specific.

Welcome to Bluelight <3

Ketamine abuse is related to all sorts of dark, nasty, obscure, macabre, insidious side effects.

^this is true, but not well recognized. A number of my friends who were using way too much developed liver and gall bladder issues. although being way to high on k all the time is likely to give you a poor lifestyle and bad diet because your ass is always going to be eating out or ordering stuff like pizza. Cooking proper meals on strong Ketamine is definitely not easy.