• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Flavored or Colored K

Flavouring ket is only done by true wrong 'uns. It tastes minty fresh just as it is - learn to <3 it ;)

I also agree on it looking very iffy if you got busted with any cos it really does make it seem like it's being marketed to schoolkids :\

Does nobody else get that really nice sort've air'y drip off ket? At least I recall that's what it was...

Don't bother trying to flavour it, after a few times trying it, it'll be something you'll grow to love. Once you get that drip, you know things are gonah get messy. I find it much more tolerable than the likes of MDMA or psychedelics like 2C-E that leave you with an insane amount of mucus build up.

Also, regarding colouring. I've been into the k scene in the UK for the past few years enjoying my fair share of grams on the weekend and have never, ever, came across or heard of someone putting dye in k.

A friend and I wanted to use some coconut extract to flavor K as to increase the sensory aspect of doing ketamine. Sadly, it disappeared before that was possible.

I've also had blue ketamine (liquid) before --dyed I believe with food coloring. The explanation we got for why it was blue is because it was smuggled across the Mexican border as Windex --we cooked it down and sniffed it and it was really quality stuff. Apologies mods, if the previous sentence breaks any rules about sources or whatevs. <3

Last edited:
Zomggggggggggggg

I put 5 drops of vanilla flavouring, 500mg crystal ketamine and about 10ml bottled water on a plate on top of a lightly heated water pot on the hob.

Ive never really liked the K drip to the point i actually start gagging sometimes
But with the vanilla in it, its just unpleasant, I can swoosh the drip round my mouth a bit and absorb some of that shit then spit it out lol

Its like a tan coloured ket now haha
Woohoo, wonky donkey on a wednesday Lol

I used to love drinking Vanilla Coke, but now i use vanilla ket haha

Blue Ketamine.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U got punked. Sounds like someone got some dirty research drug and had it splashed in blue food coloring.
Maybe its Methoxetamine? I've gotten slammed with it before when the drug first started leaking out. I hated it but I can see how people might think it is ketamine. It's easier to obtain and cheaper as well compared to ketamine.

Just a thought.

If you had real ketamine that was potent, there would be no reason and no desire to splash food coloring in it.
All I obtain now is preset and its top notch. Little bit more expensive then vials but well worth it. Vials were always hit or miss. They can easily contain other chemicals such as Methoxetamine. I was punked bad but I shoulda gone with my gut instinct while converting it from liquid to powder.

I remember about 18 years ago when I was a youngster, someone sold me weed that looked like grass clippings. They were saturated in what he claimed to be "Orange Juice" from an Orange. I was naive then and fell for it. DAMN I was a fool

BUDDY YOU'RE BRILLIANT, that's exactly why I was looking for the name of the drug. I got punked hardcore brother, they literally sprayed me with that shit and then they gave me retrograde amnesia with another drug.

Anyways, I'm going to try to get a sample of methoxetamine and mix it with very little water then mix that with body spray.

Anyways the "time dilation' thing is outta this site, i was literally seeing the past, present and future of every action in the room.

The drip from ket is lovely. Perhaps not on it's own merit but compare it to other drugs, yum. Probably the tastiest drug there is. So when you do a fair amount of drugs you certainly appreciate it when something tastes 'unpleasant' instead of 'really fucking disgusting'. :)