• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Flavored or Colored K

We cannot ID what the blue in it is so if that's the only discussion this will be closed. There have been threads about colored K before so use the search engine. Basically not many chems are blue, not many at all so the purpose would be to make the product interesting like in Breaking Bad and food colorant might be used. Though if they are real idiots they may use non-edible dye and that wouldn't be good to put into your body. In conclusion though we simply don't know unless you lab test it.

And don't get your panties in a bunch if you don't get an answer within the hour or anything. I must say the topic itself is quite uninteresting even if I adhered to the practice of coloring my drug solutions in the past especially when I did not live so privately.

Again no idea what the effects will be of your product but I do not know of any blue colored active lace that might be in the drug. Like I said, I think just colorant which is of course inactive in that case. But all of this is no evidence that there is no lace in the K other than the dye cut. There might be something extra if people are silly enough to color it.

People sometimes just throw in food colouring in when they're cooking k from crystal to powder, i have in the past, no reason really, it's just a bit of fun, doesnt add weight or make it any less potent. It's the same way you can get vanilla, strawberry and butter scotch K, just throw in some flavourings to make the drip a bit nicer/

I have been doing K on and off for years. Never once see blue K, must be food colouring...??

Blue Ketamine.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U got punked. Sounds like someone got some dirty research drug and had it splashed in blue food coloring.
Maybe its Methoxetamine? I've gotten slammed with it before when the drug first started leaking out. I hated it but I can see how people might think it is ketamine. It's easier to obtain and cheaper as well compared to ketamine.

Just a thought.

If you had real ketamine that was potent, there would be no reason and no desire to splash food coloring in it.
All I obtain now is preset and its top notch. Little bit more expensive then vials but well worth it. Vials were always hit or miss. They can easily contain other chemicals such as Methoxetamine. I was punked bad but I shoulda gone with my gut instinct while converting it from liquid to powder.

I remember about 18 years ago when I was a youngster, someone sold me weed that looked like grass clippings. They were saturated in what he claimed to be "Orange Juice" from an Orange. I was naive then and fell for it. DAMN I was a fool

Last edited:
Well MXE is no dirty research chem and I'd be glad if I got sold that instead of K.

But either way Blue K is suspicious. Unless if came straight from vials, But it it's crystal blue K I would recook it first to get out the impurity. Sounds like meth or something nasty.

sounds like someone is selling you crushed up E pills

go on erowid.com and read the ketamine experience reports

Shit, I've only ever done clear crystals, I'd love to do some blue shit ahaha something about that would just make it 100x cooler!

dude, ketamine isn't blue. thats a fact. it is a white opaque crystal. so if your ketamine is blue, its because theres some other shit in it. sorry man. I wouldn't do that shit if i were you though.

Don't post about ID-ing.

Everything other than that has been said, some suggestions about the origin of the blue coloration (so the ID of the color, not the ID of the active drug present), some opinions shared... there's not really any more to it.

Do you have anything to add OP?
otherwise this is getting closed down

^ does that indeed make the drip nicer?

Yeah, to an extent. I mean obviously the harsh chemical drip comes through, but typically it leaves the flavour and edge on your breath for ages, but if you mix it with flavourings you get that nice little twang of flavour instead of chemical

Blasphemy! Don't flavour it, you get caught with that and the cops will for sure try to get with intent to sell to a minor or something.

my favorite flavor in the world is that of ketamine !!! i would pass the most exquisite dinner for it any time :D
but i have flavored ket many times with just a dash of flavored tobaco snuff in the liquid while its drying stir it gently and let it dry :) its worth trying every now and then but will never beat the drip :p

I'll merge a ketamine subthread of this and the dyed K threads...

Copy from Australian archived thread on blue ket:

28-04-2005, 00:02dada
Blue K?
i had some blue K lately, Thought it might be Dodge like a pill crushed uf but it was too fluffy and crystaly and it was fucken sick quality... Whats the deal?

28-04-2005, 01:55BigTrancer
Food colouring? Anyone's guess is as good as yours... ketamine isn't blue normally, and usually it is evaporated straight from a fresh vial so there's no reason for impurities to be there. Something has been added which has coloured it blue, but it could be anything.

BigTrancer :)

28-04-2005, 08:01Special-T.B.K
I know for a fact that some Dealers colour code their sh!t. Blue=K, White=Go-E etc..... So they know what they're offloading and to who.

Depends what he does... I cant say that in this particular case that this is the reason for it, but it could be...

SpecTBK=D

28-04-2005, 08:15Jimity
From experience, if you dye ketamine blue with lots of blue food colouring when you cook it, the dye stays in and if you put it in a drink, the drink turns blue too (as long as it isnt already dark).

Can stop people spiking drinks. I know of a dealer who does it as a public service.

28-04-2005, 08:34Fry-d-
A dealer with a conscience... now I have heard everything ;)

Dying blue to identify it from other small bags of white powder you might have in your pocket is probably the most logical reason. But then again who knows, it could just as likely be a crushed up blue pill maybe not even ketamine.

28-04-2005, 10:05aunty establishment
Dying K (with something inert like food colouring) is actually a pretty good idea. I've seen munted people have huge lines of K thinking it was speed and hole out on the dance floor. Bad news.

28-04-2005, 12:23Cowboy Mac
It would be easy to do, 1 drop of food colouring added before you evaporate it and it crystalises. I think its a marketing ploy or an idenitifier more than anything.

28-04-2005, 13:57Jimity
Off topic, blue food dye, when dried, turns into really deep purple and has an oily haze to it. Touch it though and it turns back to blue again thanks to the moisture on your hands.

29-04-2005, 06:25justsayknow
My input here comes from a bit of a dodgy source but anyhow I was speaking to this guy who used to do over vetinary practices for k (something called Ketapack) aparently that stuff came in blue. But I have no first hand experience with it

29-04-2005, 07:16phase_dancer
Around 12 years ago, blue coloured ketamine was around this area. It was sold under the street name of Bleu (french for blue)
29-04-2005, 07:48pill_jockey
It seems a fairly common thing in the brisbane area to find powdered K coloured blue. It is mainly for identification purposes.

I once got a bag that was extremely blue, the bag that it was in was a dark blue colour from the food colouring, i later found out that the guy who coloured it accidently spilt half the bottle of food colouring into the batch.

30-04-2005, 11:48speedygonzales
I'v had some stuff that my dealer said was blue K but it turned out to be white it just had a blue lable on the botel and a blue cap , after cooking it turned out white

Last edited:
Bad like Ket, M1, 4-MMC or (dex)amph then yes I'd agree. But bad like DXM, no, seriously screw that.