• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Dangers & Risks

With your past experience with it you should be able to get insight trips, or whatever it is you're looking for without using large amounts.

With my experience, a dark room, and a little bit of music I can manipulate my trip pretty well and experience the full trip with doses as low as maybe 25mg IM, though probably more like 35mg IM. I usually play with the shape, angle, and size of the room untill a bit before I'm peaking where I (my consciousness) drop below my physical body into whichever sort of ketamine trip I'm seaking. I don't always leave my body though, I used to explore my mind allot more. I don't know if I just lost the ability to do that or if it was connected with smoking pot since I smoked pot when I started ketamine but quit sometime before I quit using ketamine.

Where abouts are you from? For me blue label ketamine from mexican veterinarians makes it much harder to trip and I'm in little control...I feel as though there is some sort of evil presence with me that I have to fight against to control my trip. In larger amounts the fight is useless and I'm completly controlled by it. I've used different kinds of ketamine back to bacc, day from day or hour from hour, and it's only blue that does this for me. Red, green (not sure if it was really green but wasn't red or blue), yellow, and one from my online supplyier doesn't give me this presence.

That blue label stuff sounds like the beauts i used to get sometimes, slightly off-white and didnt make me 'trip' it just made me feel 'sick', and this is something i never usually encountered with K. And about that prescent, Purge that evil boy its the darkness within :p Swear this is why people try it once and think its 'EVIL', What do you think ? Peace.

I will list the health problems i have encountered during the last 3 years that i have been insufflating Ketamine, i have never jacked it up, and i no longer use due to health deteriorisation. First of all lets have the facts ey ? Since i was 12 i have had an unhealthy obsession with the veternary anasthetic K, it was always readily available to me as a lot of my older mates sold it. It was always my favourite psychoactive until i had tried LSD, and i sniffed atleast 3gs every week, at one point i used 3g every day for a month, i was even shoplifting for it!

Numerous bladder and water infections.
Cystitis (Never actually got diagnosed.)
GERD (Gastro Esophogal Reflux Disease.)
"K Cramp" (Worst pain i have ever been through.)]
Anxiety/ Paranoia to an extent, especially whilst 'coming down.'
Muscle twitches, aching joints.
Inability to sleep when not under the influence !?
The return of my childhood IBS.
And last of all i swear down i have Ketamine in my lungs from doing gram lies ?

There have been stages in my life i have considered suicide because the pain was unbearable, i have smashed up my house numerous times, and also hurt myself to try and distract myself from the feeling of the ordeal. TRUST ME, i was willing to put up with pain, but this was a stabbing burning corroding flesh sensation i could not rid myself of apart from sniffing more Ket, i went to the doctors after i had smashed up the squat i was living at and was simply told to stop doing it !!! In conclusion wasting my life was'nt worth it, I had some of the best times, but only to be forgotten...

It's quite handy that you seem to blame all of that on ketamine…

Numerous bladder and water infections.
"K Cramp" (Worst pain i have ever been through.)]
Anxiety/ Paranoia to an extent, especially whilst 'coming down.'
Muscle twitches, aching joints.

all of the above. 4 months 1+ grams a day.

Could sleep when not k'ed out but my sleeping patterns were all over the place.

Luckily K-Cramps only once and for only 45 mins, was unbelievably painful.
Picked up a water infection the next day so there could be a link there.

Also after one night of very heavy usage i lost my balance and couldn't speak properly for a good 6-7 hours after the last line which was scary, quit soon after that.

danger

I have been doing k almost daily for about 7 years now, sometimes as much as half a litre a day (25 grams- on my own)

here are my views:

cutting ketamine with amphetamine seems highly unlikely
I've actually known one person to cut it with speed, including once with dexedrines, including once with mdma.
This was dissolved into the water before cooking it up, then gently evaporating the water and the effects of the cut were noticable after you come down from the initial phase of the k- making people more buzzy and therefore wanting to get more k and have a longer session. So although the drugs dont have anything in common it can be used.

---

On the note of health risks from taking k, be warned, stricly speaking it is 'safe' as an anasthetic, and 'safe' because you cant od by shutting down your breathing. but it is far from SAFE outside of a hospital environment.

I have seen many circles of friends get into it, take it daily, sell to earn personal k to snort etc. people chat for a bit and then it becomes a group of people sitting in near silence, until one person ranks up then all the vultures start asking for free lines.

On a much more serious health note, i have definitly been effected by it internally- i will feel the need to urinate at least hourly. and wake up several times most night needing to pee. (which i doubt is a cooincidence as it fits into exactly what everyone else says about it).

!! On an even more serious note, two friends recently had their bladders perminantly removed and now have to stick a tube up their penisis and inflate a bag to get pee out. (half hourly, and painfully so they tell me).

More things which I have had to learn the hard way
Insanely Painful K-Cramps, rolling around in agony for hours at a time.
Pain when peeing, blood in urine.
Mixing work, girls and sly lines on the side leads to seperation from said girls and jobs.
Alienation from family.
Making bad decisions when on it.
Loss of life motivation.
Often sleeping for 18 hours at a time the day after.
Stuttering, Slow mind, terrible short term memory.
Boggly eyes and sucked in cheeks, poor personal image.
Waking up and blowing massive bloody, painful chunks from my nose for days.
I think i've got a hole in my nose because sometimes to polo will be in the nostril i didnt snort in.
Paranoia, majorly.
Massive tolerance aka spending tens of thousands of pounds and having nothing to show for it.
Talking to myself alot when coming down.
Feelings of intense dread when coming down.
Stealing lots and lots of money from loved ones. unashamedly at the time.
Massive amounts of irrational fiending.
Only learning, 7 years too late that this stuff WILL lead to perminant damage.

Sources: Living in Canterbury and Bristol and speaking to people.
There are no "I read this somewhere's" or "apparently's.."
... This stuff has actually happened to me and others. People i see on a daily basis who have to piss into a bag strapped to their legs every half an hour, people who wake up and take lines and do so all day. sitting in a room with people who are going to the loo so often i lose count. people who are in and out of the doctors with urine, bladder and kidney upsets all the time.

Being wonky is just one positive amongst a list of hundreds of negatives.
I hope people stop, like im trying to.