• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine - is it OK to do it every day?

yo ~ fair warning EGCG, when concentrated in pill form - can be awful for your liver. The amounts of ECGC found in Green Teas are the amounts your body finds beneficial. Higher concentrated doses have caused liver damage - like; acutely.
Yeah, it's toxic to the liver, but AFAIK it's toxic when taken more than 900mg I believe; my supplements were 700mg, and I take it about 1-1.5 hours prior to doing a line of K. But taking the 700mg supplement every day is toxic as well.

But honestly, I still felt a little pain during urination even with ECGC (same symptom when taking K without ECGC), so it didn't help much. But the benefits I was getting didn't supersede the side effect, so (at least for me) it wasn't worth damaging my bladder.

Just because no issues with your bladder yet doesn't mean you aren't doing damage. I'd chill if I was you.
If you feel like you haven't done too much drugs, it is only because you haven't made there yet.
There is often so narrow or non-existent window between warning signs and damage
Sometimes warning signs are direct result of damage done already

It's good to see others using PubChem and related databases. We CAN all have free access to the best scientific information. I tied to be subtle, I tried not to be obvious BUT BL now needs to host Sci-Hub or it will ALL be blocked.

I have a copy so anyone who can manage a tape-backup drive is welcome to a copy. As it is, I host the thing myself.

I can’t remember where I saw it but evidence suggests that even once a month use of ketamine damages the bladder but it can heal if you stop use.

So using daily you’re asking for trouble.

Also remember that if you’re using intramuscular the dose is twice as potent as intranasal, so it’s cheaper and lasts you longer and will do less damage as you’re not using as big of a dose.
Remember you must use pharma grade ketamine or micro-filters when injecting intramuscular. 👍

No data on MXE. I mean, it's x3 the potency of K and if resolved, x6 K....
So people wanting to use and keep bladder safe will use (S) MXE. I say this because MXE producers can CLEARLY do this. That we accept racemic K is on us,

No data on MXE. I mean, it's x3 the potency of K and if resolved, x6 K....
So people wanting to use and keep bladder safe will use (S) MXE. I say this because MXE producers can CLEARLY do this. That we accept racemic K is on us,

MXE was the shit but is no longer around after the US govt/Obama got China to ban it back around 2014/2015 or am I missing something?

Well someone who chased the patens did even better....`

The bottom one is x2 methoxetamine which is, in turn, x3 ketamine.

The name is merely expedient. I know over 130 patents were searched and for whatever reason, it got a patent all to itself. Generally it's because people panic that someone would like to patent it first.... but who knows.

So 10-15mg would work. 5-7.5 of the (S) isomer.

It's in a patent. I have published the patent and all the references a couple of times. The trick is - it's a GB patent, not a US patent. Their was a reason for that as well.

Yep, I used a needle to IV a few days ago and while I didn’t weigh my dose I’m guessing it was between 80 - 120mg. Was transported straight out of my body and into the most beautiful infinite landscape. Can’t describe what went on exactly but when I emerged, I burst into sobs of tears or job and just couldn’t stop for quite some time. Was truly incredible. I upped the dosage a few days later and that one, well, I believed I saw the universe and our place as life within it as it ‘truly’ is. Blown away doesn’t come close.

You know, I don't think their is ANY data to see if (S) ketamine (esketamine) is more/less or equally toxic to the bladder as (R) ketamine (arketamine). I think medically a lot of nations now use pure (S) ketamine which is the isomer that is an NMDA antagonist (the thing that makes you trip) whereas (R)ketamine is a weak NMDA antagonist but a DRI as potent as cocaine.

I'm almost 100% certain that all of the people who end up on crazy doses of ketamine are using the racemate (an equal mixture of both isomers).

Well S is more potent and that makes it less damaging. I never found it really better than racemic stuff but having to snort less was nice. When I used to get it back in the day I used to read how S is somewhat more psychedelic but I think that’s a wrong word, it’s more energetic I would say.

Well S is more potent and that makes it less damaging. I never found it really better than racemic stuff but having to snort less was nice. When I used to get it back in the day I used to read how S is somewhat more psychedelic but I think that’s a wrong word, it’s more energetic I would say.

Yes - I didn't take much because I was warned that it was a DRI but everyone else in the room was using it like cocaine i.e. ALL of it was used with people redosing every 20-30 minutes.

Have you noted that benocyclidine, a close relative of PCP is a pure DRI? It has been detected in fake MDMA tablets. I briefly talked to the French guy who had the unenviable job of finding the appropriate dose. He mentioned that had an extremely steep dose/response curve and displayed (subjective) toxic symptoms only slightly above an active dose.

He remarked that he had tried 60mg and 'was glad I didn't go any higher or I would never have tested anything EVER AGAIN' (my capitalizations) by which I infer that 60mg almost killed him.

I don't consider a TI of less than 6 to make it a reasonable product to market. To misrepresent it as another drug on top of that strongly suggests that the makers were callous and/or unable or unwilling to simply market the product truthfully OR throw it away.

The latter seems rare but a good friend of mine in The Netherlands (the guy who made the MDMA tablets with the Audi TT logo on it was sold 5Kg of 4-MTA and he did indeed destroy it (and possibly whoever sold it to him) rather than put the lives of customers at risk. He has 2 kids of his own and recognized that THEY could have become victims.