• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Injection (archived scraps)

Jamshyd I get this pounding headache and ego loss on 75mg so I don't think my dose is too high. But anyways I figured out why my girlfriend doesn't get the same effects as me, its because she injects in her gluteous maximus which is mostly fat which inhibits the absorption of the ketamine making it seep slowly into the bloodstream and never reaching a saturated blood level of K. We are going to try injecting into our tensor fasciae latae

Music helps you achieve ego loss. You get lost in the music and achieve a trance state which segues into a deeper state.

Dissociatives, in general, are perfect with music and many people use dissociatives just to listen to music. Achieving ego loss has never been a problem.

thats what i'm doing right now with methoxetamine:)

Everyone is different, tolerance also gets higher faster by injecting in my opinion. I can have 200mg in my arm and not hole and I'm not much heavier. Also it seems the thicker the muscle the more it takes, comparing arm to leg.

As for the bed time usage it is nice to listen to some music while tripping and it's also possible to "hole yourself to sleep", I find a lighter dosage will keep me up but enough can knock me out and keep me out, the quality of sleep is sometimes the question for me though.

I personally don't think her dosage is much to be concerned about, the amount you're differing by miniscule and could be over looked if cap'd out.

Also if you feel dirty with a headache it could be your k. When you cook it can you see almost like oil swirls in it? If so there's a good chance some amount of something else is in it.

Jamshyd I get this pounding headache and ego loss on 75mg so I don't think my dose is too high. But anyways I figured out why my girlfriend doesn't get the same effects as me, its because she injects in her gluteous maximus which is mostly fat which inhibits the absorption of the ketamine making it seep slowly into the bloodstream and never reaching a saturated blood level of K. We are going to try injecting into our tensor fasciae latae

It might very well be a side-effect that you experience uniquely.

But if you don't mind me asking, are you taking any other drugs/meds with the K?

It depends on the ket to water ratio really. Since its no longer in the proper solution, it could be anywhere from a pretty clear substance, to a very cloudy almost white liquid. If you received "street ketamine" there could be an unknown cut in there as well which could also cause coloration and could cause the leftover residue you described.

It is highly advised not to IM ketamine that has already been dehydrated, even when using a micron filter, as you can still get abscesses from the IM'd solution.

Yes I think that it has been cut. The other person who tried it said they felt it to be about half the strength of what he had got from the same person before. I'm glad I filtered (even though on a basic level) the cutting agent out. Annoying to waste so much money buying something cut though.

Ketamine HCl doesn't like to stay in aqueous solution. In hot water you might get 200mg/ml but if the water is any colder than room temperature it will all crystallize out or not dissolve completely.

I don't think the white stuff you are seeing is "cutting agent" - it's probably undissolved ketamine. And filtering with a cotton is next to useless in terms of harm reduction. If it's cut you shouldn't be injecting it.

I think working quickly and carefully with hot (30-40 deg C) solutions in a fair amount of water is probably the best idea.

Don´t inject ketamine from powder or crystal source unless you have actual good evidence to say that it is pure.

Filtering with cotton may not get out a dissolved cut but it obviously will get out at least part of the solid particles. That is better than not filtering at all if that is not obvious.

IM needs to be way more sterile than IV. if you have vials, IM is ok. if you have hcl from an vendor you should be ok. IF YOU HAVE a gram bag from the street it is ususally from a vial that has been dehydrated.....but the potential for cuts is alarming. anyone could get greedy and add cuts. its common practice really.

i suggest getting vials if you cannot, you should probably just insufflate the material. IV could be pulled off but that is usually too intense for most.

IM dissolve

IM needs to be way more sterile than IV. if you have vials, IM is ok. if you have hcl from an vendor you should be ok. IF YOU HAVE a gram bag from the street it is ususally from a vial that has been dehydrated.....but the potential for cuts is alarming. anyone could get greedy and add cuts. its common practice really.

i suggest getting vials if you cannot, you should probably just insufflate the material. IV could be pulled off but that is usually too intense for most.