• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine - "I lost my house, my job, my car - don't do drugs"

cocaine is like a paper skin cut

feels similar to being watched by nobody.

ketamine is a veterinary drug for horses.

U want drugs, there's morphine..

when I was out on hills to brush the night away one day, in a November me OD from morphine and no brain trauma from this stunt.

But there's a ! that ketamine was replaced of LSD shortage in Europe back in 2010 «

i had friends in one of those nights that beg me like a bullet in a gun for more morphine bc special K divorced them from their body index status.

You do understand what (S) & (R) mean, right? MANY drugs have more than one isomer but in most cases, one isomer is simply inactive. Even the Wiki page explains the isomers. Esketamine and Arketamine have their own entries. Note Arketamine is a DRI.

Thalidomide would be another example you might have heard of.

BTW ketamine is used on people in severe trauma situations and for surgery in children (who don't seem to get the 're-emergence phenomenon'). It's licenced for use in many mammals but although technically it can be used on horses, Telazol is normally used.

What does ket feel like it you take a normal amount?

You mean a medical amount? Well, with the sudden increase in indications in can stop pain, reduce depression, K-hole you or put you into surgical anesthesia. Those are ALL medical ranges.

You mean a medical amount? Well, with the sudden increase in indications in can stop pain, reduce depression, K-hole you or put you into surgical anesthesia. Those are ALL medical ranges.
No I mean the party amount. The ones people take . I assume they do it on the dancefloor?

YMMV. Most people do 125mg but some do much more, some do much less.

But never forget that quite a few people have suffered fatal accidents under the influence of K. Go slow, know what the risks are and don't think more = better.

I don't have any and not intending to try it. But just wondering what it actually feels like

Well fast&bulbous informed me that it reduces the signals from external sources and the infamous 'K-Hole' is when ALL external signals are blocked.

So it's a chemical 'isolation tank' for want of a better description.

why do people like it? Some just like that isolation but the problem users like it because it's also a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (like cocaine).

Well fast&bulbous informed me that it reduces the signals from external sources and the infamous 'K-Hole' is when ALL external signals are blocked.

So it's a chemical 'isolation tank' for want of a better description.

why do people like it? Some just like that isolation but the problem users like it because it's also a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (like cocaine).
Mate of mine told me he felt like he was a bag of bones and couldn't move. Didn't feel in his own body

Yeah ketamine addiction can be absolutely terrible. I know of a lot of people addicted to the "techno smack", they'll rack up 1g lines like it's nothing whilst crying in pain cos of their fucked bladders. Incontinent, or unable to piss yet feeling like they're absolutely bursting. Really fucks with their heads too. Sounds so nasty. It's never been my thing.
From personal experience, ketamine is definitely reenforcing. When I had it lying around, I always felt the urge to take a bump (even when I don't want to). It's definitely inaccurate to say ketamine isn't addictive at all.

Last edited:
From personal experience, ketamine is definitely enforcing. When I had it lying around, I always felt the urge to take a bump (even when I don't want to). It's definitely inaccurate to say ketamine isn't addictive at all.

Like I say - it's a DRI like cocaine so of course it's re-enforcing.... if you like DRIs. I do NOT. I've been offered free coke and I get strange looks when I decline.

Like I say - it's a DRI like cocaine so of course it's re-enforcing.... if you like DRIs. I do NOT. I've been offered free coke and I get strange looks when I decline.
I have a strange relationship with drugs. Probably due to a traumatic experience with stimulant drugs. I do not get reenforcing/addictive effects with hard drugs that have the potential to cause serious harm. For example, I have methamphetamine lying around but I NEVER feel the urge to use/abuse it. The only reason I have it is to self-medicate for ADHD (and since I'm on Vyvanse for the past months, I haven't even consumed meth so it's just sitting in my cabinet). I also have benzos, LSD, and DMT in my stash. I usually have addictive effects with drugs that have low potential to cause bodily harm. For example, with methamphetamine, I consciously know that if I abuse this drug I will die of heart attack or other serious condition, and if I overuse it, I know it causes neurotoxicity and I will eventually turn into a degenerate filth even if I never overdosed that'd induce heart attack or other effects.

But with things that have less harm, I feel addicted to it. That's the case with ketamine. If I had K, I know it wouldn't kill me (at least in standard recreational doses) so I feel like I got hooked and felt a constant urge to take a bump. Same with DMT — the effects go away in 30 minutes and it virtually produces no tolerance to I feel the urge to take DMT even when I don't want to (like if I have some work to do or other shit). I was "hooked" on DMT when I tried it for the first time, I'd try DMT 3 times a day (these days I limit myself to once a week or once every two weeks). The only reason I quit K was because I was having minor bladder issues (like difficulty urinating, frequent urination) so I quit immediately when I noticed these side effects.

Maybe this behavior is linked to my ADHD, because we tend to have difficulty delaying immediate gratification, and act on impulsive urges. I quit coke because I knew it's cardiotoxic and the benefits didn't outweigh the side effects (I had panic attacks in the middle of the night when I did coke, like 10 hours after doing a line). I once accidentally took armodafinil and cocaine together and had the worst panic attack of my life (I literally felt like I was going to die), so that experience made me respect stimulant drugs and never fuck with them.

I'm someone who has to be very careful with downers.... unluckily I suffer serious chronic visceral so I get oxycodone and I have myoclonic epilepsy so I get clobazam. BUT I've never crushed and snorted an oxy (in spite of UK ones being the original formulation) and I take the exact amount of clobazam prescribed and as prescribed.

I think the fact that it takes Oxycontin 90 minutes to work helps. It decouples to action and the reaction.

No DMT tolerance? Wow - after 2 hits I get nothing more for weeks. Not that I've had it for over 20 years.

Yeah. the ADHD likely does impact impulse control and since Vyvanse will similarly decouple cause and effect, it seems like it works for you.

But meth. YUK. 1 line - worst experience of my life (apart from being blown up).

No DMT tolerance? Wow - after 2 hits I get nothing more for weeks. Not that I've had it for over 20 years.
Really? I had access to a lot of DMT like 10 years ago and I would smoke it multiple times per day multiple days in a row with what seemed like no tolerance. My friends and I would just blast off continuously

you should - after snorting yayo all night and you're all out, do a big fat bump of K and it's game over - bye bye jones :hai:
Lol no..I'm scared of new substance. The first time I tried mdma I was anxious. Like..is it happening yet ?? Is it? Is it? Check my eyes..can you feel it????

Just how I am

Last time I took Tapentadol I had a similar experience - couldn't urinate at all - it barely dribbled out. Putting my hand under the tap didn't help. I was worried I might have permanently ruined my bladder but after a while I could just about pee. I've noticed that's happened with kratom sometimes as well