• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine - "I lost my house, my job, my car - don't do drugs"

How do you even get to taking 14g a day of anything, and not questioning yourself whether you need a break?

Exactly. I could probably begin to understand it if it was a particularly sociable or euphoric substance, but it's not. It's OK for bedtime, but why these kids go out clubbing on it is beyond me.

If proper speed was still available, there would be no need for this shit. Same goes for MDMA.

In fact, why would anyone need anything other than MDMA? :?

Last edited:
From personal experience, ketamine is definitely reenforcing. When I had it lying around, I always felt the urge to take a bump (even when I don't want to). It's definitely inaccurate to say ketamine isn't addictive at all.
I'd have to disagree with that tbh. Does ketamine even work on dopamine? MXE was FAR superior, but still didn't elicit a compulsive response.

Sorry to be a cunt, but if you're getting addicted to a short lasting anaesthetic with dubious psychedelic properties, then you need to find better drugs... :p

I prefer Ketamine to any other drug personally bar maybe weed. I'd hardly describe the psychedelic properties as dubious either. They seem quite profound to me.

Have done LSD, DMT etc, but prefer Ketamine for regular use than either of those. All 3 have led me to groundbreaking changes in perception and allowed for a decent level of introspection. Can be extremely valuable if used sensibly IMO.

Also experimented with MXE, but seems that is impossible to get these days, else I'd probably buy a gram once more for comparisons sake.

I prefer Ketamine to any other drug personally bar maybe weed. I'd hardly describe the psychedelic properties as dubious either. They seem quite profound to me.

Have done LSD, DMT etc, but prefer Ketamine for regular use than either of those. All 3 have led me to groundbreaking changes in perception and allowed for a decent level of introspection. Can be extremely valuable if used sensibly IMO.

Also experimented with MXE, but seems that is impossible to get these days, else I'd probably buy a gram once more for comparisons sake.

Yeh, we're all different mate. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I personally don't see the attraction of ketamine. It pales into insignificance when compared to the 'true' psychedelics. Perhaps I just haven't done enough, but there seems to be very little incentive to do enough.

It's nice to go to sleep on, but that's it for me.

Each to their own... :)

Yeah man everyones genetic make up is different I guess. Which leads to different preferrences.

I found K helped me alot to beat other addictions. Or overcome negative spells of other drug use, and bouts of depression.

Also I think it's a generational thing. Alot of the people who were in there 20's when LSD took off, don't seem to like Ketamine. Whereas I was in my late teens when K became a big thing. And I've only taken LSD maybe 10 times. So it's all relative to what you've experienced I guess.

Yes it's probably my favorite drug with 2cb.

I've got all the ketamine I had last night, I had one of the best trips so far.

But yes I still feel like taking more today, the stuff cuts my depression every time.

I'm trying to stop, but I tend to use it once or twice per week in higher or lower doses.

Yeh, we're all different mate. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I personally don't see the attraction of ketamine. It pales into insignificance when compared to the 'true' psychedelics. Perhaps I just haven't done enough, but there seems to be very little incentive to do enough.

It's nice to go to sleep on, but that's it for me.

Each to their own... :)
IMHO, you only get proper psychedelic effects from Ketamine at high dosages taken all at once, basically enough to allow you to hole if you are laying down in a silent room.
Without a tolerance and being sober from other drugs it's going to be a 150mg line of pure S Isomer K, or a bit more if it's racemic.
At least for me I weigh about 170lbs/78kg so if you're significantly larger or smaller dosage needs to be adjusted.

Absolutely avoid alcohol if you are looking to take anything more than tiny 30mg bumps of K, especially if you don't have a sober sitter.
I've seen people fall face first or vomit while laying face up with the Ethanol+K combo.

K to me wasn't a party drug. It was great for relaxing but i never got any psychedelic like effects, just wanted to lay on my couch and think of nothing. But me with drugs i have little control, last time i bought a gram i pretty much sniffed it until it was gone and i always wanted more so i stayed away from it.

But yes I still feel like taking more today, the stuff cuts my depression every time.

I'm trying to stop, but I tend to use it once or twice per week in higher or lower doses.

In my personal experience, using one dose of ketamine (150-200mg) per week reliably lifts off depression, and it seems sustainable.

What I have noticed though, is that using higher dosages and using more often makes the K less and less effective as a treatment for depression.

Like I say - it's a DRI like cocaine so of course it's re-enforcing.... if you like DRIs. I do NOT. I've been offered free coke and I get strange looks when I decline.
Got to admit I have been offered lines of coke, only to turn them down. Most are bemused by my turning down cocaine. I've had it 3or 4 times, the last seeing myself in a mirror and being horrified by the person I had turned into (don't get me wrong, you'd never see me refusing amphetamine, but is a much different stimulant).

Got to admit I have been offered lines of coke, only to turn them down. Most are bemused by my turning down cocaine. I've had it 3or 4 times, the last seeing myself in a mirror and being horrified by the person I had turned into (don't get me wrong, you'd never see me refusing amphetamine, but is a much different stimulant).

I know THAT feeling. Have you had the qualifying statement 'but... it's FREE'.

No thanks. Now a couple of Dexys I'm happy to take as long as it's before 2PM.

Meth... I awful, fencamfamine - perfection.

I have read of people on here doing 50g in a weekend
I don't believe them, I could say on here I used to smoke 3 grams a day of MDPV freebase but it would be a lie.
People say lots of things but it's not always the truth, even if it was true the product would be bashed so badly.

You ever tried snorting Gabapentin for example? I fucking PROMISE you a gram of that up the nose will put you off sniffing for life it's WORSE than Yopo seeds or 2C-B. I'd pay good money to watch someone snort 50 grams of anything as it would be fucking Torture.

Have you had the qualifying statement 'but... it's FREE'.
They always cut you the shocked look 🤣

I was offered speed several times when really sick in a rattle and the look of shock on the guys face said it all & he said 100% what I quoted above.

Yeah like I want speed when I'm 48 hours dope sick, what a fucking idiot!!!!!
Mind you he was bi-sexual and slightly autistic so go figure 😉

People can become REALLY unsettled if one of the group doesn't take part in the ritual. Essentially each person is re-enforcing the others into accepting it's a good idea.
AMEN my Brother ❤️❤️❤️🙏

A good friend decided he wanted to join in with me and another person smoking Salvia due to his need of "fitting in" but we warned him several times it's NOT Acid or Shrooms.

A few minutes later his freaking out and when he came down called me a "Mother fucker" for ages.

That's a lesson in being a fucking moron and wanting to fit in kids.

People can become REALLY unsettled if one of the group doesn't take part in the ritual. Essentially each person is re-enforcing the others into accepting it's a good idea.
It happens with all sorts of behaviour, of which drugs only constitute one type (one lad wanted to join in with taking mushrooms to fit in. Cue a horrible freak out). Cocaine, strong opioids not a hope with me (unless medically prescribed); psychedelics, only if I feel safe with other participants. Even cannabis, not if I intend to drive later that day...