• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ketamine cocaine mix?

I think PTCH is quite a fan. It's certainly a widespread enough phenomenon that I've heard of it being called CK1 too.

I am indeed. It's my favourite clubbing combo. I just call it coke & ket though, no stupid names. We did start calling it 'Ketching" one night though but that was just for a laugh.

I mix them together in the same bag & take small bumps of it. I wouldn't try to sniff a big fat line of it & go for a k-hole, to me that would be a pointless waste of cocaine. Small bumps while clubbing is the way to use it.

It's a popular enough combo that they even make songs about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXx-FW0K4P8

We are a precarious mix, but in my mind you balance up my fix
I am so quick quick, glossy
You make me slow down, but too much of you babe & I'm laid out on the ground
You are a lethal little bitch but i love you
You and i we are like cocaine & ketamine

we had it in the same line, we all found it a gud experience. i was suprised because i thought they wud sort of cancel each other out or the coke wud over power the ket, but when we had it you had the buzz of the coke for about ten mins and then the ket slowly comes into play. the best thing about it was that none of us got any paranoia, it sort of took the bad edges of the coke. it also took away the thought of always wanting more coke. we all had a realy gud party on it, none of us stopped dancing and no1 went into a hole. we mixed an 8th of ket with about 2.5 of coke. was suprised with the result

Only tried this combo once or twice. generally cos i avoid coke like the plague these days, but yeah a suprisingly potent combo. i remember doing the tiniest little bump of k in the middle of a coke session and if anything it was like the coke was magnifying the effects of the k, like several fold. just physically, not in terms of the trip or anything, just a great body high. yeah really nice, makes me wanna get back on the charlie now. ha.

I am indeed. It's my favourite clubbing combo. I just call it coke & ket though, no stupid names. We did start calling it 'Ketching" one night though but that was just for a laugh.

I mix them together in the same bag & take small bumps of it. I wouldn't try to sniff a big fat line of it & go for a k-hole, to me that would be a pointless waste of cocaine. Small bumps while clubbing is the way to use it.

Its quite popular round here, "give us a line of calvin klein" or just "CKer"

First time we tried it was at a festival and I dont think anyone even ended up leaving the tent for about 7 hours.

I strongly enjoy mixing up k with any stimulant really, especially coke. Notable mentions for MD and Meph though. For some reasons we call them turbos as a joke. Not even sure why it's funny.

That's quite a good song.

Tried a CK snowball again today and it was the most insanely awesome buzz/rush/god like feeling. Immense.

It's one of those really quite common combos I've just never sampled. Probably cos I very rarely have any cocaine unless it's offered. Ketamine + MDPV "speedballs" were quite the experience when injected. If only there was cocaine to be found in cocaine... and it didn't cost £100/g :\

I love the way you can feel the cocaine causing a strong conflict against the wacky wonkyness of the K. Extremely pleasurable.

I know where your coming from - decent flake is about 60£ a g - decent K is about 20£ a g - so lets take 30£ of one only to take 10£ of the other - just to feel normal. haha - 40 £ to feel straight. Erm -give me 20£ you can lick me arm and you can feel normal for hours and hours - IF you cant actually visit me then - subscribe to my blog - its only 25£ a month - look at my picture,you will feel normal for next to nothing.

WOW! I wonder what that does to the heart... Anybody ever seen any research article on the effects it has on the body? I would be interested in reading it.

@cornish - I was a tad wasted last night and my posts sound really sarcastic / arsey - they were meant in jest but came out wrong. If any offense was caused then please accept my apologies.

^^ Haha, no worries man.
Tbh I couldn't quite pick up the direction you were coming from.

Tis hard to get the jist sometimes online. Especially when it comes to dry wit and such. <3

EDIT: And Shambles, I'm gonna make a wish to the CK god on your behalf.

"They pull in opposite directions" isn't necessarily a bad thing though, is it? People obviously like speedballs for a reason. Cocaine & ket go well together ime.

^^ Word.

I'd even go so far as saying ketamine and cocaine speedballs are better than heroin/cocaine ones.

At least ime.
I wonder if it's something about them both being anesthetics. They seem to synergise like f*ck.
It really is breathtakingly awesome.

CK FTW!

I like doing small bumps of flake/high purity cocaine in between large lines of K. Gives u a nice wee euphoric lift between wonks. Great combination IMO.

If you're into your harm reduction seriously, then no. But if you're like me and have a little room I love combos like this. Same with mephedrone and ketamine. Not necessarily k-hole combinations, but great for partying. The up helps you be a bit more chatty - even if it's pure shite, rather than a k'd out zombie. Not one I do often though, not a fan of coke as it is due to the price (the quality here compared to rest of UK is much, much worse) and that being bought alongside some ketamine (which is now ridiculously priced too) makes for one expensive night.