European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ketamine cocaine mix?

thequinfs

Greenlighter
we have been experimenting mixing coke with ket, we would like to hear if anyone else has done this and would like to hear what you have got to say about it?

Do you mean ingesting them together, alternating between the two, hoofing them up in the same line or using ket at the tail-end of a coke session?

I've heard of people doing similar but it's not a combo I'd rush to try, not in any of the permutations described above come to think of it.

My guess is that more than one EADD regular has attempted it though, and possibly enjoyed it.

What was your experience like, anyway?

My colleagues at work used to call this a 'ck'...I didn't hear too many great things about it. Those who had tried avoided it like the plague. If you think about it, you're combining two opposing highs, with opposing objectives. Cocaine is straight euphoria, ketamine is euphoria through self-discovery. I find psychedelics + hedonistic drugs tend to pull you two separate ways when you mix them (opiates + stims with psychedelics especially).

My colleagues at work used to call this a 'ck'.
We used to get ket pills and would take two Es and a K which was an 'eek'. Or a 'geek' if washed down with a gb. I don't like ket without something rushy, it's the best combo for dancing. I've also taken speed and ket. I'm not a fan of coke but if I were I would probably take them together.

+1 to SG. mixing ket with coke is just a waste of coke - if your looking for a stim to mix it with just use good ol sulphate. For me the only thing i would ever mix coke with is smack in a nice speedball straight in the arm it is with out doubt the best euphoric rush on earth with dikes coming in a fairly close second

My colleagues at work used to call this a 'ck'...

Same round here. It's called 'CK1' like the aftershave. My sister's tried and said it was very messy, but then she'd never taken ketamine before so was most likely just describing the feeling she got from the ket.

I imagine it could be quite decent. I used to love mixing a bit of ket with pre ban meph.

Same round here. It's called 'CK1' like the aftershave. My sister's tried and said it was very messy, but then she'd never taken ketamine before so was most likely just describing the feeling she got from the ket.

I imagine it could be quite decent. I used to love mixing a bit of ket with pre ban meph.

Tried this on a few occasions too and must say it was quite enjoyable. Definitely took the edge off the mephedrone high and made everything a little bit more floaty and chilled. It was great fun dancing in Amnesia listening to some trance.

I think PTCH is quite a fan. It's certainly a widespread enough phenomenon that I've heard of it being called CK1 too.

When will people tire of giving silly names to drugs (or in this case, combos)?

I'm off to smoke a spliff and have a cup of tea. It's called a 'Gary Wilmott', because I said so.

It's a well trodden path in terms of alcohol. Recent favourites of mine include the White Russian (tippex and vodka) and the Long Island Iced Tea (sewage and vodka). Enjoy yer Gary Wilmott, personally I can't stand the soggy weed getting stuck between my teeth.

The two seem to mix together pretty well imo. (coke/ket).

Mainly for snorting. I tried IV'ing them together just a couple months ago and it just seemed to spoil the cocaine rush.
+ intensely rushing whilst k hole-ing isn't much to desire.

I hope that made sense. Been up all night and feeling a tad confuddled atm....

We used to call it CK as well, many moons ago when I used to do it. I'd probably do it again, albeit in smaller quantities than before. A little bump of each would be nice right about now.

For me, about 10 years ago. When will you tire of whinging?

Was that a whinge? It looked like very much like a handy way to set up a crap joke to me.

Though if that part offended you and not the joke, I suppose I'm better at this deadpan lark than I thought. Or worse at bad jokes than I thought. It can't be that you just totally missed it now, can it? :)

Ne'er mind.

Last edited:
It can't be that you just totally missed it now, can it? :)
Obviously

469.gif

I've always liked mixing coke & ket.
Been doing it a fair bit lately. Not in the same line. Just small bumps of coke between each dose of k. They mix very well IMO.

I'm off to smoke a spliff and have a cup of tea. It's called a 'Gary Wilmott', because I said so.

Hah, I don't know why but that's the funniest thing I've read on here for a while.

On topic, from a HR point of view is it a good idea to be mixing 2 drugs that have dopaminergic properties? I'm sure I read on here a while back this kind of combo increasing the risk of a psychotic episode

i tried this combo by an accident one time when i sniffed a line off the wrong plate while i was on K :\ tbh i was pleasantly surprised and quite enjoyed it. it was that long ago i cant remember exactly what it felt like and i dont know how safe this combo is so im not suggesting you go and try it.