• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ketamine cocaine mix?

Fixed that for ya ;)

This was momentarily popular amongst my friends when I was at uni, so about 10 years ago now. We also used to call it CK1. I had a girlfriend at the time who didn't like ket but it suddenly became ok when mixed with coke, so I didn't have a problem with them doing it (because it seemed to legitimise my usage). I just chose not to tarnish my ket with coke. Although to be fair I've never really been too fussed about coke at the best of times.

Ketamine when you get home from a night out on pills is literally amazing. But other than that, no stims! :p

Actually that last statement I made is wrong. A gram of great coke these days should only cost £70 to anyone with a broadband connection. Locally though cocaine would be £100 or more for a real gram of clean powerful stuff, and ketamine would be £50 for the same. But mixing a £70 gram of real coke with a gram of k that you'd also get great s+ isomer k ball type crystals doesn't seem that much of a crime I suppose ;)

Finally got some decent K!
Now for the flake. :D

08092015388.jpg

Funny this thread came up when I was researching this last year after my first try. I'm not a huge fan of coke but usually succumb after a few beers when its flying about. Now if I know this is likely I try to make sure there is some wonk handy - I prefer the combo more than coke on its own. After the initial buzz of the first few lines I find coke boring. Just add a few bumps of K for blissed out wonky hilarity.

I personally like ketaset...but in small bumps.. I did I CK and I really don't like it..

I'm from the 90s and I always doesed or rolled or even both...

Just recently have I started mixing things... I don't like being up as Fuck and a wobble mess...not a fan.. But I did however do some tweak for the first time in 15 years and I have no access to booze or benzos at the moment..and the k made me puke...i guess I'm to old for this Shit anymore

I used to like this combo when I had never done Coke in Colombia before. In Colombia I could hardly be bothered to even even eat or sleep, all I wanted was more Coke. I love K too, but when you have pure Coke you can almost snort your way into an early grave. I had a 4 day bender, some sleep and food. But boy was it like the best 4 days of my life. Point being proper Coke will never have you thinking about combining it with anything other than maybe Valium to manage the anxiety. Trust when I say this stuff makes you feel heavenly, but the stimulation can be too much, at least when you have minor anxiety issues like me.

There's no way I would waste coke by mixing it with Ket, although my friends have a habit of doing this combo with very cheap coke and seem to enjoy it. Ket when you're coming down from MDMA is absolutely amazing.

There's no way I would waste coke by mixing it with Ket, although my friends have a habit of doing this combo with very cheap coke and seem to enjoy it. Ket when you're coming down from MDMA is absolutely amazing.

I enjoyed mixing the two more than I'd expected. On paper it sounds weird, in practice it was hella fun.

Finally got some decent K!
Now for the flake. :D

08092015388.jpg

Why the fuck have I never thought about getting a big fuck off crystal for sniffing lines off before? Wicked idea, I'll be on the look out.

IMO ck1 is vastly overrated. I'd rather just do a decent stim. Smashing ket with it should come as standard.

I liked to think of myself as having a worldly-wise knowledge of most things drug-related, but I only heard about 'Calvin Kleins' this Summer when a friend off-his-facedly was raving about it, and even then I thought it was a pill at first. Not my cuppa anyway...the thought of k these days makes me shudder and I'd rather wash coke than snort it

When will people tire of giving silly names to drugs (or in this case, combos)?

I'm off to smoke a spliff and have a cup of tea. It's called a 'Gary Wilmott', because I said so.

I'm a MASSIVE fan of silly names for drugs, especially in the legal research chemical days when there were lots of numbers and letters and unfulfilled hype. ('3,4 knockonthedoor' and 'I can't believe it's not coke') Also, a silly name can be mentioned in public with the public being none the wiser. I never heard MDMA referred to as 'Mandy' when ingesting it through the 90's...we always called it 'mud', and 'crackle' makes crack sound a little bit cuddly and fun, no?

I liked to think of myself as having a worldly-wise knowledge of most things drug-related, but I only heard about 'Calvin Kleins' this Summer when a friend off-his-facedly was raving about it, and even then I thought it was a pill at first. Not my cuppa anyway...the thought of k these days makes me shudder and I'd rather wash coke than snort it

I'm a MASSIVE fan of silly names for drugs, especially in the legal research chemical days when there were lots of numbers and letters and unfulfilled hype. ('3,4 knockonthedoor' and 'I can't believe it's not coke') Also, a silly name can be mentioned in public with the public being none the wiser. I never heard MDMA referred to as 'Mandy' when ingesting it through the 90's...we always called it 'mud', and 'crackle' makes crack sound a little bit cuddly and fun, no?

Mud? Blud, that's a dud...

Fuck knows where that came from but we used to call it mud when it first popped up as novelty item and wasn't regularly or readily available.

I have nothing bad to say about the combo. I call it Calvin Klein.. get it ? ((C))oke and ((K))etamine ?? hehe, yeah i had no complaints. probably did around 80-100mg of each in one line at Earth Dance 2015. twas a nice rush for me !

-DiacetylMurphy

We used to get ket pills and would take two Es and a K which was an 'eek'. Or a 'geek' if washed down with a gb. I don't like ket without something rushy, it's the best combo for dancing. I've also taken speed and ket. I'm not a fan of coke but if I were I would probably take them together.

How much ket would you need orally to get some kind of affect?

But ye, ket and g for the win. Ket and coke isn't great.