• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine and Cocaine

I don't like mdma at all, it makes me feel bored, sleepy and anxious, the magic has gone many years ago. It's sad actually, i used to love it but nowadays it just does not work for me at all.

I don't like mdma at all, it makes me feel bored, sleepy and anxious, the magic has gone many years ago. It's sad actually, i used to love it but nowadays it just does not work for me at all.
U haven't tried real magic ✨️ MDMA yet then, I don't know anybody that doesn't fkn ❤️ MDMA. U prolly got MehDMA/bunk product or some other rc stimulant. One day you'll try the magnificent glorious high of MDMA. So damn euphoric.

U haven't tried real magic ✨️ MDMA yet then, I don't know anybody that doesn't fkn ❤️ MDMA. U prolly got MehDMA/bunk product or some other rc stimulant. One day you'll try the magnificent glorious high of MDMA. So damn euphoric.
I have used mdma for first time about 20years ago, i used it many many years without problems and it felt amazing every Time. Then The magic just started to fade away, i took 6 years break with it and nothing, The wonderful and lovey dovey pure magical feeling was still gone 😔 And believe me, i have tried to get it Back using mdma/exctasy several Times on about 5 years but no, it is gone. IT is sad, i really liked mdma!

I have used mdma for first time about 20years ago, i used it many many years without problems and it felt amazing every Time. Then The magic just started to fade away, i took 6 years break with it and nothing, The wonderful and lovey dovey pure magical feeling was still gone 😔 And believe me, i have tried to get it Back using mdma/exctasy several Times on about 5 years but no, it is gone. IT is sad, i really liked mdma!
It's the product, trust me. I've encountered this sleepy bunk product before, it's trash. There's still good clean and very potent MDMA going around these days. U just need the contacts :p

I do it all the time

Ketamine is euphoric relaxing and pairs well with Cocaine in even mix usually

Opioid
Stimulant
Benzodiazepine
Gabapentinoid
Ethanol
Cannabinoid

Then when lit in an hour or two....little lines of Ket/Coke before each Jin cocktail and cigarette lol

Amazing

Bro that protocol is point for point what my body runs on! I thought I was alone.

So I decided to add the calvin to my klein at this very moment and the klein is beginning to pull me into my chair soooo.. Ill report back when Im back, see ya soon, cheers.....

I've never taken ketamine with cocaine. Pretty novice with K too, and only ever put coke on my tongue so I don't really know what I'm talking about. But I always imagined that this song (which I love btw) embodies the combo:

How does it feel? To mix Ketamine and Cocaine.
It feels great. They synergize very nicely, you still retain the dissociative floaty and wobbly feeling from the ketamine with the cocaine providing a nice edge of smooth, euphoric stimulation. The coke offsets the sedation and immobilizing effects of the ketamine as well. Also for me ketamine has very noticeable anxiolytic effects at lower to moderate doses, which I really like especially with stimulants which tend to make me anxious (granted, this is more pronounced with amphetamines than cocaine). Also, in my experience the afterglow from the ketamine overpowers the cocaine comedown which is very nice.

anybody ever do meth and then do a fat line of K?

does the K stop it?

it might....next time i accidentally smoke meth, im gonna try it
If you want to stop a meth high, nothing beats Seroquel. 100-300mg of seroquel will knock your ass out and when you wake up you'll feel completely sober and well rested. I'd suggest seroquel for any amphetamine binder if you're looking to put a stop to it. Only thing seroquel doesn't stop is a acid trip I've found which has always made me curious as to how it can shut off meth but not LSD.

anybody ever do meth and then do a fat line of K?

does the K stop it?

it might....next time i accidentally smoke meth, im gonna try it
I have, it was pretty fun I felt like I didn't have problems anymore and I felt so good that I felt I didn't need to do meth anymore, and went to sleep it was the best sleep ever

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

I took amphetamines with ketamine, it was fun and k-hole was very "alive", very colourful and speedy.

I wish to take Coke and ket together, but i don't have much experience with Coke, i have tried it only 3 Times. I was wondering which one i should take first? Ket or Coke? Or do i take them at once? I usually IV ket, but i don't want to IV Coke so i was thinking i should just snort them this time.
Do a huge hit or three of crack, then IM the ketamine. All stims combine wonderfully with ket ime.

I quitted stimulants for good. Btw this is my new profile, i was on psychosis (again) at january and changed all of my passwords.. And forgot all of them! Also my phone broke and stuff like that, rough times. So i decided not to try CK. I can't risk my mental health, K is ok occasionally but not any stims. I don't wish to get schizophrenia and/or any psychotic episodes because of them.