• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine and Cocaine

not sure, have done dextro amphetamine with ketamine though and mushrooms together while smoking tons of weed, was hella fun

I took amphetamines with ketamine, it was fun and k-hole was very "alive", very colourful and speedy.
not sure, have done dextro amphetamine with ketamine though and mushrooms together while smoking tons of weed, was hella fun

I wish to take Coke and ket together, but i don't have much experience with Coke, i have tried it only 3 Times. I was wondering which one i should take first? Ket or Coke? Or do i take them at once? I usually IV ket, but i don't want to IV Coke so i was thinking i should just snort them this time.

idk i only done coke a few times myself and it always seemed to make me feel sobered up and take over drugs i was on.

i think it's pretty fun - mix it half and half...it's kinda weird but i think the K mostly takes over eventually - but yea i think it's kinda fun and interesting

and like @G_Chem it's really good at the end of a coke bender - it totally kills the jones

i say do it and report back here

and play this song:

she says "you and i are, we are like, cocaine and ketamine"

great song

anybody ever do meth and then do a fat line of K?

does the K stop it?

it might....next time i accidentally smoke meth, im gonna try it

anybody ever do meth and then do a fat line of K?

does the K stop it?

it might....next time i accidentally smoke meth, im gonna try it
I have done that Combo. K does not stop meth, meth makes k-holes incredibly lively and colourful.

I don't know but speed and N2O was an almost impressively bad combo

Not in any dangerous sense i think, just boring

I can imagine ket + coke fits better

Also coketamine! Its wildly popular where i live, tho i typically try to avoid both substances.
We call it Calvin Klein too. Never tried it, but i think it could be ok.

Has anyone tried to mushrooms and ketamine Combo?

I do it all the time

Ketamine is euphoric relaxing and pairs well with Cocaine in even mix usually

Opioid
Stimulant
Benzodiazepine
Gabapentinoid
Ethanol
Cannabinoid

Then when lit in an hour or two....little lines of Ket/Coke before each Jin cocktail and cigarette lol

Amazing

It’s awesome. Highly recommend if your cardiovascular system can take the hit.
I absolutely love Ket, and it's my favourite. I don't actually really like Coke, but i heard CK is nice and enjoyable Combo, but i'm sceptical somehow.

How about LSD and ket? When should i take first bump of ket? After LSD has peaked? I usually get quite anxious for a while when acid starts to come up, so i was wondering the Time frame when to take first dose of ket? Or should i take K before or at The same Time when i take The acid?

I absolutely love Ket, and it's my favourite. I don't actually really like Coke, but i heard CK is nice and enjoyable Combo, but i'm sceptical somehow.

How about LSD and ket? When should i take first bump of ket? After LSD has peaked? I usually get quite anxious for a while when acid starts to come up, so i was wondering the Time frame when to take first dose of ket? Or should i take K before or at The same Time when i take The acid?
LSD and ketamine greatest combo on earth.

The ketamine kills the anxiety of the acid.

Wait till your peaking, then start taking the ketamine,

Its a very powerful combo, so have your playlist setup and take some bumps and let the journey take you to places you never knew you could go to.

Very very powerful combo. The visuals are out of this world

Ketamine with coke is great or coke is shitty drug so Ketamine with it is frickin great!
I took Concerta with Ketamine which is also great but I become this hypesexual beast on that combo or CK(cocaine + ketamine) and GHB

Lsd and Ketamine is like first Christmas with the best presents in the world and you are six

LSD and ketamine greatest combo on earth.

The ketamine kills the anxiety of the acid.

Wait till your peaking, then start taking the ketamine,

Its a very powerful combo, so have your playlist setup and take some bumps and let the journey take you to places you never knew you could go to.

Very very powerful combo. The visuals are out of this world
just like that

also: MDMA when it starts to be just stimulating like hour or two after first wash(we say here) or the peak
like on after party
I got the chills
It's HPPD and I love it