• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine advice

You shouldn't feel anything from 5mg (well maybr a tiny bit), but if you feel really out of it or get a rash/breathing difficulties - they're the warning sign. O know I sound a bit alarmist, but you'll probably get bugger all from 5mg. If you're OK after half an hour, then you can chop out a fuck-off sized line, snort it up and embrace je ne existe pas! :D

^ I would tend to agree. I was just thinking it's quite interesting to explore the different effects it has at different levels. But the hole is what it's all about :).

well I've now done k and I have to say it's definitely a new love, unlike anything else.
At one point it almost felt like all my energy and life was in a ball behind my eyes?
It's difficult to explain.

I already want more, especially for halloween 8)

Sadly all I have is the remainder of this stupid coke. ugh.

discopupils said:
It's difficult to explain.

It is rather, isn't it

Even moreso while under the influence. When I've had a decent dose of ket, my attempts at talking look & sound like a chimp trying to copy a human speaking (so I genertally just shut up!)

I barely dare type a post on here whilst ketomised. It comes out all wrong. I dread to think what my speech would be like :D.

dont you find people make weird faces often too?
Not being able to read and write is usually a good indicator that I'm having fun on ket.

Very weird faces indeed, wibs. Carsick was rather entertaining at the weekend - the bifurcated tongue just added to the overall effect :D.

Also looking startled and generally flummoxed by it all seems to be common. As is going into furtive superspy mode - complete with sneaky sideward glances and conspiratorial winks :).

wibble said:
dont you find people make weird faces often too?

There is a photo of me on ket.
I've spent a substantial proportion of every day since trying to replicate the face I was pulling.
I cannot.

And ket walk; I remember taking ket for the first time a t friends house, where i'd never been before. I could not take more than teeny tiny baby steps round the landing onto the stairs, try as I might to stop being such an epic ket fool.
I love that feeling of being reeeeeally tall but with tny legs.

Ha! I had that last night, wibs :D.

It was cold so I had a lil line to warm me for the walk and spent quite a while thinking I was ten-feet tall and really spindly and tottering about on teeny insect legs. Funny stuff ket :D.

While waiting for the festival site to open (Big Green Gathering), me, B9 and massiveinminiatuure (B9's wife) decide to get into the ket, about 3 in the morning. It took me a good 15 minutes to get up this small hill to have a piss among the trees and all I could hear was those two pissing themselves laughing, watching me crawl up the hill, twatted on ket. When I did eventually get up there, it was like something out of Arthurian legend - really atmospheric.

No doubt if B9 comes on tonight he'll have a more detailed (& more pisstaking) recall of the events

My flatmate had a rather horrific experience last night. He has been hoovering up the ket in recent weeks (more like months now), at least 2g a night and often much more.

Apparently what happened was he woke up after a massive ket bender in his bed with his bedsheets covered in blood that he has thrown up with no recollection. He also had valium and a lot of weed that night so it's probably not just ketamine's fault. He's been suffering a lot of pain from the ketamine use, but not to the extent that he's been on the floor in agony (however, it is possible that from his use he's got rid of the majority of the pain by constant ketamine use). He has also had problems pissing lately which all points to the ket.

He's going to the doctor tomorrow about it. I'm extremely worried about it, if he has been throwing up in that sort of state alone he is so lucky to be alive. He's an extremely intelligent guy but has a massive problem with drugs - he just can't stop himself doing them. His knowledge about drugs also poses a problem, while he knows a lot of pharmacology for some reason when he should most listen to it he totally ignores it.

Anyway, serious warning here guys. Ketamine's took over my mate like nothing else, and he's done an awful lot of drugs in his past, especially, a massive cocaine abuse spree which he managed to get over but the k likes him too much to let go.

people who take 1g+ a day sound pretty intense :/

ugh i have the tiniest bit left i think i will finish it off tonight so that it stops torturing me!