• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine advice

ghostshipIV said:
and how big is this said line for someone of average tolerance?

whats an average tollerance? with a small tollerance i can still khole from 100-150mg in a line but in periods of excessive abuse half a g will barely touch the sides.

When I first started taking K, I began with 14 grams and thought a gram should be divided into 8 lines.. Good night

I hate when you get to the stage in the night when your nose feels like it's filled with concrete and nothing more will go up. IM for the win feels so much nicer and doesnt fuck your nose.

It's not somthing i've done often to be honest but it just felt a lot cleaner than the blocked to fuck nose and dodgy stomach extended snorting session gave

ketamine.jpg

Snorting water is great for unblocking the old nose, after a few lines. I did it on whizz, the other night, and a massive blockage just disappeared. It will even help save Mr. Septum.

I don't find any of the tricks work with finely powdered K it seems to swell the sinuses rather than there being any actual blockage. We always have some "nose water" around for any kind of sniffing session :D.

Interesting page on Ketamine: http://www.safecollective.com/ketamine

Sorry if already posted, just thought it was relevant to what has been discussed in this thread. It doesn't seem backed up with any 'facts' but a lot of it rings true with what others have said here. In the BDP PDF it tends to suggest that it is swallowing the K that gives the K pains - which is what I presumed.

Hmmmm I'm reading that site with a pinch of salt - I need to read more different sources and build up my own opinion methinks

Seems to be a fair few different opinions posted as fact on a lot of different websites

A little suspicious myself. I was always under the impression that ketamine was pretty much non-toxic. It does seem a bit over the top in its "stop taking ketamine now or you will die" style message.

Doh! Just looked at a bit of the rest of the site - New Age/2012/buy our special diet kinda thing. Though it looked a bit like bollocks :).

Last edited:
Ketamine is pretty much non toxic in cases of acute dosing (weekend benders etc). The lethal dose is 8000mg+. For chronic use (long term) though, it can produce some rather nasty side effects - well it's not ketamine that'e responsible, but it's metabolite, norketamine - like the previously mentioned severe abdominal pain. From what I've read there are two sources of the pain, either pain from norketamine severely irritating the lining of the bladder, or it causing spasm of the gall bladder. Regardless of where it comes from, the pain is excruciating, as in curling up in the foetal position & writhing on the floor in agony; the idea about the stomach/drip isn't the case as I only IM ket, yet I've had it happen a couple of times.

As to why some suffer and others don't, it's down to how fast each individual clears norketamine from the body. The half life varies from a few hours to several days in different people amd I'd suspect that it's the ones who take a long time to clear it that suffer from the pain due to having ket in contact with the bladder wall for several days at a time (explains why heavy users are more likely to experience the pain). If you do get the abdominal pain, it's your body telling you to stop taking any more and give it a rest for a few days. Unfortunately, taking more makes the pain go away as ketamine is a very efficient painkiller, but that's only a temporary respite as you will end up suffering when you stop. People who continue to use, even after experiencing the pain, are what I can descibe as incredibly stupid types who probably are of the 'bury your head in the sand & hope the problem goes away' mentality - it wont go away, only come back with it's big brothers to give you serious metaphorical kicking.

If you can't learn/understand the message when the pain occurs, I'd say your only option is to never touch ketamine again (but very few seem able to grasp this most simple of concepts)

Trying K for the first time tomorow, was just wondering what kind of dose I should be taking on my first time. Should I just take little bits, and work my way up to the k-hole? Was also wondering is it safe to do by yourself, or better to have people with you?

First time? If you've never had this class of drugs (arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives eg PCP, tiletamine etc) before then you should just trey a 5mg dose beforehand to make sure you don't have an ideosyncratic reaction - I do this with all new drugs, just in case...

I would say go up slow and steady myself. Have a little (a 50mg line or even less should give you an idea) and see how you feel and build it up gradually to adjust to the different levels. I never had much time for sub-hole doses, but am starting to appreciate them now. A lot of fun can be had in that rather odd headspace. But odd is the word, for sure. You can think, do and say some very strange things whilst in that state.

Which brings me to the question of to do it alone or not. I would say that it's probably okay to do on your own, but bear in mind that you may well find yourself in a very different reality and it can be quite disorientating at times. Good friends can also be good to have around - it can be quite a shared experience. However you feel most comfortable doing it would be my advice. Personally I find ketamine too freaky to do with most people. I usually do it alone or with a close friend.

As for holes, with no tolerance, you should be able to hole on around 100-150mg, so bear the cumulative effect in mind when redosing. My first hole was a complete surprise as I'd only had a couple of what I thought of as being rather modest lines. It was a very pleasant surprise, mind. The k-hole is incredibly hard to describe, but it is generally a positive experience for me. Profoundly strange, but not threatening. At least not to me, some people don't like it at all.

Loads more information can be found here.

Good luck with it and have fun. You'll never look at the world in quite the same way again :D.

EDIT: And take f&b's very sensible advice first - always better to be safe than sorry :).

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, will definetly use the information you've given me. Also fastandbulbous, what things should I look out for when testing to see if I have a ideosyncratic reaction?