• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keif' Richards... In the Hospital

Luck bro- you seem as if you’ll come out strong - Wish well man, fight through it’s

Yeah hang in there and nil bastardum carborundum.

How are you now? recovering from whatever sent you there I hope.

Dude. Its more a Bible as opposed to a Column at this point. I think all my friends fro.here. know to reach me outside of BL. Otherwise just lmk and ill fill yoi in

I don't know who you are, but I am honestly sending you the best energy I can right now. I've been to the psych ward 3 times, 2 of which were for suicidal behavior.

Saying "it's not worth it" is kinda meaningless sometimes when you're in a certain mindset - at least when I was in a position of harming myself.

I don't know what else to say other than I wish you the best, care about you in some vicarious way and that things will be better. Things always work out in some strange way the universe decides.

But yeah... it's never worth it. I always pictured my mother and how devastated she would be... among other family members. No matter how much fucked up shit I've done to hurt them they would be absolutely DEVASTATED. Sometimes imagining the pain of others always stopped me. I hurt enough myself, why spread that pain to others?

Good luck man, I wish you the best and some stranger over the internet is thinking about you.

Last edited: