• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keif' Richards... In the Hospital

Keif' Richards

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Just so you are all aware, your pal Keif' is currently residing at the world-renowned Brattleboro Retreat and shall be for the next few days. Thank you all for picking up the slack for me in my absence! It's very much appreciated and I will be back in action in no time. Granted, "The Retreat", as it were (love you baby ;) ) is well-known for its exceptionally effective treatment for those suffering from extremely, dark, violent sexual urges, often leading to advanced Syphilis and subsequent insanity, I can assure you I'll be back in action shortly thank to the help of my wonderful woman.

Please give me a little time. Due to circumstances that were for the most part out of my control, I found myself penniless in the New England winter and am struggling to pick up the pieces. Any donations are welcome. I need a goddamn place to live. Don't get me wrong, the Psych Ward can be pretty fun for a sociopathic drug addict, but it's no permanent solution by any strech. Talk to you all soon. I will only be paying attention to threads that I deem to be fairly high-priority so you're going to have to wait just a little bit.

As crazy as this may sound, this situation had nothing to do with me being fucked up or relapsing, just life. Thanks to all who care.

You'd better get better quick keif... it's my turn to go awol for a while.

Get better man.

That's what I get for skimming. Im a pm u

Thanks guys! You'd be surprised that given the intense amount of security in this place, they would block this kind of thing, but hey, I ain't complaining! You guys are great and I consider you all, including my girl the most, great. `I'd be lost without you.

Sorry to hear about your situation but take the time to take care of yourself buddy. Hang in there!

Man, that sucks big time. The sun will shine again for ya, hang in there, Keif.