• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kava root powder

Once when it was legal after I did an preparation of it, following the directions on the leaflet. This was with almost bright white roots. Used Milk, Lecitin and filtered through a cloth.

The only effect I got was numbing of the mouth, but no psychological effect's to mention. same with the cap's a top brand sold. Numbing and maybe some relaxing when taken at 4 times the dose.
I can tell you that it works quite well if you know how to do it and you find a good batch
maybe if you're used to downers or hard-alcohol it seems to weak for you, don't know
when you take it for several days it starts working better (or so it's said in several forums, and it was my case too).
The other day I was in a supermarket buying food and I needed to be aware of my movements and face gestures cause I felt really kavafied, relaxed, loose, tipsy and heavy. Not placebo at all.
I do traditional preparation, kneading for 10 minutes after letting the roots soak in water for at least 15-20 minutes.

Once when it was legal after I did an preparation of it, following the directions on the leaflet. This was with almost bright white roots. Used Milk, Lecitin and filtered through a cloth.

The only effect I got was numbing of the mouth, but no psychological effect's to mention. same with the cap's a top brand sold. Numbing and maybe some relaxing when taken at 4 times the dose.
Kratom not illegal,but Kava-illegal?Strange laws

Kratom not illegal,but Kava-illegal?Strange laws
In the whole EU, a banned herb.

Really weird as all the rest except fresh Khat, dried and fresh Shrooms stayed legal. Meaning the Psylocibine Truffle which somehow escaped the ban and dried Khat. Coca leaves and plants.

no logic however you look at it.

If kava had become more widely known and legal, educated about, established.

The Alcohol and Allopathic anxiolysis medicine industry would have been substantially chipped.

I also have this theory (you all know me haha), that the Elite require mass alcohol culture, to maintain the violent, aggressive, self serving society with have, low vibrational and low consciousness, easily manipulatable people.

I have said it before, I bet if kava replaced alcohol entirely, violence, dispute, disharmony and division would reduce.

Kava is a good thing. But it threatens those industries like health supplements can.

They have been very crafty keeping kava under the table, manufacturing false evidence to justify it's outlawing.

Kratom can be mixed with alcohol, and also in many cases can lead to prescription Opiates.

That may be one factor, plus they had to pull a trick with kava, falsely test it for liver danger, and forever perpetuate this myth.

Maybe they couldn't see a sure way to do the same dirty on Kratom, despite it being a dirtier substance, with addiction and WD's.

In the whole EU, a banned herb.

Really weird as all the rest except fresh Khat, dried and fresh Shrooms stayed legal. Meaning the Psylocibine Truffle which somehow escaped the ban and dried Khat. Coca leaves and plants.

no logic however you look at it.
dried khat is active?
I thought it barely was active once dried.

I also have this theory (you all know me haha), that the Elite require mass alcohol culture, to maintain the violent, aggressive, self serving society with have, low vibrational and low consciousness, easily manipulatable people.
I totally agree.
it also happens with kratom, even being addictive and with some minor health problems it would be a major hack to the pharmafia industry. Kratom is normally high vibrational I think. Only once you abuse it's low vibrational.

I totally agree.
it also happens with kratom, even being addictive and with some minor health problems it would be a major hack to the pharmafia industry. Kratom is normally high vibrational I think. Only once you abuse it's low vibrational.
Yes, they have been trying to get rid of kratom too.

It was delivered to me from Holland, to UK as colouring powder!

It comes down to what they can pull, at what cost, resistance etc.

If they had their own wicked way entirely, which ofc they forever scheme towards, we really would be fucked as human beings trying to stay healthy and somehow reclaim freedom from the prison society, this so called "planet" truly is.

Luckily, there has been, is still a load of special nature within our often difficult and expensive reach.

I have personally depended upon that too. I'd say thank God, but after seeing, experiencing, suffering the grim realities I have in life last 2 years, I struggle to hold any kind of faith.

Still I want the bad guys in chains for good.

dried khat is active?
I think that was in reference to shrooms?

But I thought all kava is dried, like weed.

Maybe it has a small % water remaining like weed too never considered that.

Instant Kava is just dehydrated leaving Kavalactones behind, so it must be pretty dry.

I think that was in reference to shrooms?

But I thought all kava is dried, like weed.

Maybe it has a small % water remaining like weed too never considered that.

Instant Kava is just dehydrated leaving Kavalactones behind, so it must be pretty dry.
nah, I think he was talking about khat: catha edulis, the plant you could use to extract cathinone
Normally is used fresh, they chew the fresh stems and little leaves, if you let the plan dry then the cathinone get oxidized (or something like that) into a barely active substance.

UPDATE. I've just put 10g of kava in a teabag an to my surprise the very fine powder think flour its that fine as reduced down tremendously so does this mean I have instant kava? Or even Extract? The colour of the water is coffee coloured dark brown. Unsure what to do with it

nah, I think he was talking about khat: catha edulis, the plant you could use to extract cathinone
Normally is used fresh, they chew the fresh stems and little leaves, if you let the plan dry then the cathinone get oxidized (or something like that) into a barely active substance.
Ah, okay, that makes sense then as I do not know of Khat's tendancies.

Because fresh kava is on market too I think, and rated!

KSNZ bout 6 months ago announced a new improved drying and packeting procedure, done on Production island I think, resulting in much fresher kava. After drying still.

They are all Vanuatan though, I struggle with it's pallate.

Savusavu a nce Fiji one, is dried using smoking, has a distinct and not unpleasant smokey aroma and taste too.

Kanna is good too.

UPDATE. I've just put 10g of kava in a teabag an to my surprise the very fine powder think flour its that fine as reduced down tremendously so does this mean I have instant kava? Or even Extract? The colour of the water is coffee coloured dark brown. Unsure what to do with it
I'm not drinking this as I don't know if it's instant or what? But if it was just plain root that wouldn't dissolve so I've poured it down the drain it's not worth risking my health for kava if I don't know exactly what type it is

Now I've weighed 150mg tiny bit on a tea spoon an put in cup of water an it's dissolved I'm about to risk it as its such a small amount stop me if you think its not worth it

Ah, okay, that makes sense then as I do not know of Khat's tendancies.

Because fresh kava is on market too I think, and rated!

KSNZ bout 6 months ago announced a new improved drying and packeting procedure, done on Production island I think, resulting in much fresher kava. After drying still.

They are all Vanuatan though, I struggle with it's pallate.

Savusavu a nce Fiji one, is dried using smoking, has a distinct and not unpleasant smokey aroma and taste too.

Kanna is good too.
It would be great to have some cultivars in some european island so they could bring green kava (made from fresh roots)..
Never heard of that technique.. what is KSNZ? Kava society new zealand?

I think my vendor has savusavu right now, it's a guy from Ireland, not a bad guy but sometimes he doesn't replies emails for days (if it's not directly related with a purchase heheh...)
I never tried Fijian, I want to because I never tried heady kavas and I would like to see how they are, the ones I had were solomon island and melo-melo (Vanuatu, I think). I've heard that fijian tend to be more euphoric/heady? In anycase I also heard that kavain euphoria lasts only 10 minutes:unsure:
I'm basically using kava for improving sleep and stress levels due to kratom tapering. The thing is that I enjoy it so much that will keep buying to have always with me.. sad that is so expensive, need to find a job asap (will get a good one after some months but need to do some paperwork and need to find something for the meantime)

Only tried kanna once, I mean, with a batch of a european (NL) entheogens shop, didn't convince me, probably the batch was not very good, it's quite spacy and bit racy, is not that I didn't feel anything, but it wasn't my thing. It was plain fermented root, not extract. Tried several ROAs.

I'm not drinking this as I don't know if it's instant or what? But if it was just plain root that wouldn't dissolve so I've poured it down the drain it's not worth risking my health for kava if I don't know exactly what type it is
Yes, sorry I didn't answer before.

It has been a DIFFICULT day!

Instant kava, does fully dissolve.

Not "instant"ly lol, but a minute in any liquid, long as enough, I actually use water, minimum required.

If 7 gram dose, which on paper equals over 15 gr Noble in my figuring, I use say 35 ml water.

Stir as it sludges on the bottom.

But then I tip it back like a shot, no dissolution.

Saves the taste.

So maybe that can be the litmus test, for instant.

Does it fully dissolve or not?

I think maybe.

Those root fibers, you just want to avoid ingesting, would not dissolve.

But some instant kavas, can feel a touch gritty, but are still legit and clean.

I have some Melo Melo instant from KSNZ. Instant can vary so much, some are splendid though.

My initial try of kava, Oct 2019, I fell so quickly in love with it, as I got this wonderful uplifting dreamy "Instant green Vanuatu".

I believe it may have come from the Kavadepot, maybe elsewhere too.

Kavadepot has Ceremonial instant too. V high quality.

And if you live in the US, the verdict is noone compares still to Gourmethawaiankava instants.

Sorry man, I didn't reply for several reasons,
firstly I knew that @AutoTripper would know much more than me about that, I think I never had an instant. I have a quite dark solomon that is much more fine grounded that the medium grind that I have of melo-melo , but I have no idea if it's instant or just fine grounded, I think it's the latter.
Never used instant so follow @AutoTripper indications.

Yes, sorry I didn't answer before.

It has been a DIFFICULT day!

Instant kava, does fully dissolve.

Not "instant"ly lol, but a minute in any

Does it fully dissolve or not?

I think maybe.

Those root fibers, you just want to avoid ingesting,

Yes it dissolves within a minute I'd say but the color looks wrong? It's like black coffee. I've looked abit on YouTube an the colour is a milky light brown. An with it dissolving there's no gritty bits at all. I'm just wondering if the vendor has screwed up an sent me something different? It was off a site on ebay but replies are not forthcoming. Took like half a teaspoon in 80mls of water an could not feel a thing zilch.
U

If you want to try it properly just go direct good vendor.

Some instant maybe first, just to get a feel.

Instant kava, CAN look dark ftr.

I had Malekula Instant, dark purple powder.

Reg kava, can appear lighter too.

It depends on cultivar!

Only saying, dark colour to me, doesn't necessarily correlate to to noble. Moreso cultivar generally.

Call and ask if you can?

Or see a legit vendor!

dried khat is active?
Not really if you read up on it and look at how its supposed to be used.

The Cathinone that gets you high is only present in the fresh leaf and when dried degrades into Cathine/ NorpseudoEphedrine. A worthless stimulant. Never tried it though.

What amazes me is that fresh Khat an Coca plants can be sold openly. Again no logic. And yes some people eat Amanita Muscaria's, I am curious about it. Muscimol must have an unique effect. Only they should be prepared right, or you could feed it to a deer and drink their piss ;)

Last edited: