• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kava root powder

Never saw a coca plant been sold, but apparently there's different erythroxylum subspecies that are active and are not chased in any way...
It's good to get seeds as soon as possible, I guess the pharmafia and globalist overlords are going to try to ban all types of self-sustainable living, let alone growing your own pharmacy...

There's an interesting thread I saw yesterday about amanita pantherina and muscaria, seems that pantherina is much more interesting and it's relatively "safe"

I think my vendor has savusavu right now, it's a guy from Ireland, not a bad guy but sometimes he doesn't replies emails for days (if it's not directly related with a purchase heheh...)
I never tried Fijian, I want to because I never tried heady kavas and I would like to see how they are, the ones I had were solomon island and melo-melo (Vanuatu, I think). I've heard that fijian tend to be more euphoric/heady? In anycase I also heard that kavain euphoria lasts only 10 minutes:unsure:
I'm basically using kava for improving sleep and stress levels due to kratom tapering. The thing is that I enjoy it so much that will keep buying to have always with me.. sad that is so expensive, need to find a job asap (will get a good one after some months but need to do some paperwork and need to find something for the meantime)

There are some very chill/heavy Fijians. Generally those who come from Kadavu Island are like that. And the advantage is that they taste much better than the Vanuatu ones, which are way too peppery (they cause acid reflux).

Savusavu a nce Fiji one, is dried using smoking, has a distinct and not unpleasant smokey aroma and taste too.

How is the current Savusavu? I heard it is quite euphoric/mood lifting.

It's true that Koro Island was great... too bad it's been over for a long time.

Last edited:
And yes, extracts are different to Instanf, Noble and Micronized.

You may have instanf, but you need to be sure.
Did you ever get covid?
I got it this week and now I'm using kava for the first time since getting that shit (a week more or less)
it hit like a truck, I can barely function, maybe it's because it "overlaps" with the covid "fatigue", not sure, but I have the feeling that I'm feeling it potentiated, the opposite happens with kratom (that leans toward dopamine feelings....). Probably is coincidence but maybe you can come up with some hypothesis that makes sense.

But there are some very chill/heavy Fijians. Generally those who come from Kadavu Island are like that. And the advantage is that they taste much better than the Vanuatu ones, which are way too peppery for me
never tried a fijian, I'm totally a neophyte regarding kava, only tried a melo-melo and something from Solomon island (not bad). Mark's Melo-melo was quite heavy, not good for activities of any kind but perfect for sleeping and relaxing, my mind almost dissapears on it. The solomon was less potent but more balanced with a clean uplift kavain breeze at the beginning that normally the melo-melo lacks.
I would like to find a really heady one to know how they are, to show some familiars too.

Did you ever get covid?
I got it this week and now I'm using kava for the first time since getting that shit (a week more or less)
it hit like a truck, I can barely function, maybe it's because it "overlaps" with the covid "fatigue", not sure, but I have the feeling that I'm feeling it potentiated, the opposite happens with kratom (that leans toward dopamine feelings....). Probably is coincidence but maybe you can come up with some hypothesis that makes sense.
I have had true NS based Long Covid, multiples of times now yes.

2005 my immune system was trashed, NS damaged and heavily dysregulated by full Lyme Disease

Since then no exag, I have been allergic to 99% of all ingestibles- foods, herbs, drinks, drugs, medicines you name it.

1st Covid September 2020. By December it was in my NS where it inflicted more direct physical nerve damage than a single thing past.

I never cleared it, by the 2nd, November 2021.

That one hit harder, over twice the level of nerve damage.

I battled for survival after an accident, back break plus substantial internal injuries lst September, with haemorrhoids of horror, relted heavily too to long Covid in my nerves in that area, driving the haemorrhoids.

This March I was then knocked off my arse by two new seperate Covids, totally trashing all layers of my NS.

I have had an unknown no of new Covid contractions since. 4-6 easily, overlapping.

Lyme removed my immune and NS defenses, so Covid runs riot in me, repeatedly.

The nerve damage is extreme. It causes insanity.

I use silly amounts of kava, pain numb from haemorrhoids, severest anxiety from nerve damage, never sleeping as result.

Like, 75-130 grams a day.

My experience, it works less for me now.

Others I know reported not feeling high from weed for 3 mnths after a REGULAR Covid.

In most cases, Covid appears to nullify the positive high of drugs.

Kava does help though oh boy.

I really hope you pick back up soon.

I'm sorry I don't offer more. I am in a serious place atm mentally.

I have had true NS based Long Covid, multiples of times now yes.

2005 my immune system was trashed, NS damaged and heavily dysregulated by full Lyme Disease

Since then no exag, I have been allergic to 99% of all ingestibles- foods, herbs, drinks, drugs, medicines you name it.

1st Covid September 2020. By December it was in my NS where it inflicted more direct physical nerve damage than a single thing past.

I never cleared it, by the 2nd, November 2021.

That one hit harder, over twice the level of nerve damage.

I battled for survival after an accident, back break plus substantial internal injuries lst September, with haemorrhoids of horror, relted heavily too to long Covid in my nerves in that area, driving the haemorrhoids.

This March I was then knocked off my arse by two new seperate Covids, totally trashing all layers of my NS.

I have had an unknown no of new Covid contractions since. 4-6 easily, overlapping.

Lyme removed my immune and NS defenses, so Covid runs riot in me, repeatedly.

The nerve damage is extreme. It causes insanity.

I use silly amounts of kava, pain numb from haemorrhoids, severest anxiety from nerve damage, never sleeping as result.

Like, 75-130 grams a day.

My experience, it works less for me now.

Others I know reported not feeling high from weed for 3 mnths after a REGULAR Covid.

In most cases, Covid appears to nullify the positive high of drugs.

Kava does help though oh boy.

I really hope you pick back up soon.

I'm sorry I don't offer more. I am in a serious place atm mentally.
with NS you mean nerve system, isn't it?
wow, that sounds shockingly bad honestly

I know that covid nullifies the good effects of most drugs, that's why I consider it strange, I'm just so affected only with 3.5 tablespoons, I almost got asleep some minutes ago...
kratom being almost unnoticeable for the last days, now the effects coming back slowly...
I think I'm lucky, I have diabetes type 1 so it could have been quite shitty and it was just shitty, but mild/moderate. It was surely omicron so my only unbearable symptom was a stabbing killer headache that really got me scared at some point. It lasted several days in the form of a intermitent whipping pain in my brain.
Other than that and the horrible body feeling it has been ok.

You really use a lot! For me that would mean to be asleep in the first shell:woah:

I'm sorry that you have gone through all this, I deal with a chronic disease so I can empathize at least a bit with what a hassle and pain that must be. Have you looked into different herbs that could help you apart from kava?

Perhaps kava just felt so potent to me today cause I didn't eat too much in all day? who knows. I'm gonna sleep quite soon.. that's for sure

with NS you mean nerve system, isn't it?
wow, that sounds shockingly bad honestly

I know that covid nullifies the good effects of most drugs, that's why I consider it strange, I'm just so affected only with 3.5 tablespoons, I almost got asleep some minutes ago...
kratom being almost unnoticeable for the last days, now the effects coming back slowly...
I think I'm lucky, I have diabetes type 1 so it could have been quite shitty and it was just shitty, but mild/moderate. It was surely omicron so my only unbearable symptom was a stabbing killer headache that really got me scared at some point. It lasted several days in the form of a intermitent whipping pain in my brain.
Other than that and the horrible body feeling it has been ok.

You really use a lot! For me that would mean to be asleep in the first shell:woah:

I'm sorry that you have gone through all this, I deal with a chronic disease so I can empathize at least a bit with what a hassle and pain that must be. Have you looked into different herbs that could help you apart from kava?

Perhaps kava just felt so potent to me today cause I didn't eat too much in all day? who knows. I'm gonna sleep quite soon.. that's for sure
Hi, thanks too.

I v v v nearly secured steps, I will put it, to see the end of my life yesterday.

My NS (Nervous System yes!) has really suffered impact from extreme stress.

I often eat very little due to allergy, restriction, respiratory and digestive constraints.

Kava is stronger on empty tummy, followed by food ideally.

In my case, if I slept reasonable 7-8 hrs, was not forced awake every hr for bursting piss, and way prematurely for BM always flaring up haemorrhoids to indescribable burning pain, accompanied always by extreme nausea and sickness....

And for long trot now, never properly asleep at all.

My brain chemicals would be in fuller supply, neurotransmitters etc, and not starting too early, too tired to think, extreme pain, discomfort, less need, less time, safe to eat, able to go for walk etc, I would not need nearly as much kava.

I will say that.