• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

JUSTIN BIEBER arrested in Miami Beach for drugged driving, drag racing

Lol this kid earned 100 million dollars before he was 18 and you expect him to act normal?! Fuck out of here.

I am glad I could entertain. When I write, it's in part for my own.

What would you be projecting? Your idea of "the truth"- an assumption. Your assumption was worst case and you hinged everything on it- so much negativity. It was, at the very beginning, a reflection of your state. Not to say I know exactly how. That's why my first response was filled with questions.

Immune to your projections... Not that I won't sometimes develop a hive in response. They're just unbelievable, or not worth believing, or in the case that sparked me to say that above, that you are cleverly disregarding certain things for your argument, for yourself, to still think you're right at all, from the start. Your reasonable assumption that your so very reasonable first post hinged on was that he had taken an SSRI to get stoned, and that he should die for it. And then you assumed because I came to defend "the truth" (not necessarily Bieber), and integrity, that I must be a "Bieber fan", and that I must also because it's a bad thing be effeminate, and tranny looking, like Bieber apparently. All very reasonable.

I'd love to hear your life story.

My original assumption was reasonable, even if it wasn't correct. The rest came from what you gave me. If I told you my life story you would probably carve pentagrams into your chest with a knife and do a swan dive off your roof, so in the interest of harm reduction, I will refrain.

Deport Justin Bieber petition to be reviewed by White House after reaching 100,000 signatures

AS IF he doesn't have enough problems … Justin Bieber now faces the threat of deportation from his adopted home of America, after thousands of people signed a petition to get him kicked out of the country.

In just a few days, the petition, which is titled “Deport Justin Bieber and revoke his green card”, reached 100,000 signatures, meaning it will automatically be reviewed by White House staff, who must officially respond to it.

The petition was posted online on January 23, the day after the Canadian pop star was arrested for DUI and resisting arrest in Miami, and it’s still going strong.

The petition reads: “We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture.

"We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked.

"He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation’s youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society.”

Biebs, who’s been licking his wounds on the beaches of Panama, will appear in front of a judge on February 14.

In a new interview with GQ, Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun has said that he needs to let Bieber make his own “mistakes”.

“It's the same as being with a kid growing up, as a parent. There is a point where you guide them and there's a point where you feel like you've planted enough seeds and you watch them make mistakes.

“My responsibility is to always be there when they fall, always be there to help them get back up. But at some point I need to let them fail, because if they don't they're going to have no humanity.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...00000-signatures/story-fn907478-1226813475791

Justin Bieber released after private jet searched for drugs: source
BY CHRIS FRANCESCANI
NEW YORK Sat Feb 1, 2014

(Reuters) - Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber was allowed re-entry into the United States on Friday after a brief detention during which U.S. Customs officials used drug-sniffing dogs to search his private jet, according to a U.S. law enforcement source briefed on the incident.

No illegal drugs were found on the plane and no charges were brought, but the young singer and his fellow passengers were questioned for several hours, said the source.

The search of the plane was undertaken after U.S. customs officials believed they smelled marijuana on some of Bieber's entourage.

It was not immediately clear who or how many other passengers were on the plane that touched down at New Jersey's Teterboro Airport.

A Port Authority spokesman said his agency was notified at 8:20 p.m. local time (0120 GMT) that Bieber had been released from U.S. Customs, and had no further comment.

Earlier Friday, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office charged a friend of Bieber's with drug possession in connection with a raid last month on the singer's home in Calabasas, California, about 30 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

Xavier Smith, 20, better known as rapper Lil Za, was charged with possession of MDMA and oxycodone and vandalizing the Los Angeles County Sheriff's jail where he was held, said Ricardo Santiago, a spokesman for the district attorney.

Bieber, 19, was arrested last week in Miami Beach on charges of driving under the influence, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license.

The Canadian was also charged on Wednesday with assaulting a limousine driver in Toronto.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/01/us-justinbieber-plane-idUSBREA1006720140201

justin-bieber.jpg

Justin Bieber's angered by housekeeper's tales of drugs and wildlife at his mansion

BY MARIANNE GARVEY, BRIAN NIEMIETZ AND LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2014, 2:00 AM

World-class brat Justin Bieber is considering legal action against the former housekeeper who sold him out to a British newspaper in a tell-all interview, sources tell Confidenti@l.
Tatiana Voziouk is believed to have pocketed a five-figure sum from the Sunday People tabloid, where she made several bold and chilling claims, including that she thinks Bieber will end up dead like Michael Jackson unless he changes his hard-partying ways.
The “Baby” singer was so outraged at the betrayal of trust by Voziouk that he allegedly instructed high-powered attorney Howard Weitzman to examine options to su

“This woman embellished a number of things in an effort to profiteer from Justin,” a source tells us. “She is in breach of her nondisclosure agreement and has sold confidential information so there is a case against her.”
Voziouk worked at Bieber’s Calabasas, Calif., mansion from August 2012 until August 2013 and says she saw marijuana delivered to the house by a legal drug company that handles supplies for medicinal purposes.
“The drugs and hangers-on are turning Justin into a zombie,” Vaziouk said in a Sunday People article published Jan. 26.
She also detailed how Bieber and pals would drink dangerous “sizzurp” cocktails containing pain-killer codeine-based cough syrup and soda.

Weitzman has represented showbiz names including O.J. Simpson, Sugar Ray Leonard and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and is now handling the estate of Michael Jackson.
We also hear Bieber’s entourage now includes people associated with Minister Louis Farrakhan and that his Nation of Islam’s supporters are trying to help the 19-year-old get his life back on track.
“Justin stayed at the Four Seasons downtown hotel while he was in Atlanta last week and was seen singing to a maid in the elevator,” said the source. “He also went to a local school and played hockey with a CNN executive’s son. Farrakhan’s disciples are showing Justin the light when others around him have led him on a path of destruction.”
Voziouk’s Beverly Hills attorney, Laurence Ring, told us “Tatiana is not fearful of any litigation because she was wrongfully terminated and she has claims against Justin Bieber including unpaid overtime and employment benefits,” which would become an issue if Bieber sues.
Bieber, meanwhile, is still dealing with his many troubles, including allegedly egg bombing a neighbor last month. Now, his own surveillance videos show he could have easily hatched the attack, according to police.
“I believe the video bolsters our case. It allows us to move forward with what we believed this was all along — a deliberate act directed against a known neighbor,” Lt. David Thompson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told us.
A rep for Bieber declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...it-home-front-article-1.1609018#ixzz2t2vlPEVM

The funny thing about Justin to anybody on here is how he's just following the normal path of addiction, except he's super rich...I'll give him 2-3 years before we see what happens, it should be more obvious then if he's going to grow out of this or get stuck...

I don't know this person and I couldn't name a song he sings or sang. I have watched the media and he got himself in trouble for throwing eggs at a neighbor's house in a very exclusive neighborhood. That's fucked up. But i saw the news report here in Miami where the Lamborghini he was driving that night never got above 38mph in the time the police pulled him over. GPS on the Lambo told that. Do I think he is a 19year old shit who is probably headed for serious drug problems? Yeah!! But I don't think the Miami Police have a thing on him but underage drinking.....if that. I still think he will crash sooner or later. Ha

^ He was on prescription meds too I think? Meds that were not prescribed to him. The guys is digging a huge hole for himself. All his beliebers must be shattered. lol.

Well im sure more than a few of us know all about digging holes.. I guess since he is fucked at this point.. I love to pull for a underdog.. cant think of a bigger one than this.. so I will at this point throw in with JB,, not his "music" but fuck JB you better wake up and start figuring this out.