• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

JUSTIN BIEBER arrested in Miami Beach for drugged driving, drag racing

You've got to be one of the most hateful, and ignorant people that I've met. I feel sorry for you. That's coming from a guy who spends his days hating, and fighting this hate. But go ahead, and hate me some more. It's your heart.

You're the one who dies.

What talents do you have, other than hating?

You seem to have a lot invested in this. To be honest, I don't know much about him. I guess I feel bad for him though. I can't imagine being in his position (well, these are words: i don't like to imagine being in his position, but i can imagine). It feels like I would be on fire. I-if I were him, would drop everything, and go to India or something. I don't know. Get away from his entourage. Get away from the industry. I guess I just see other stars have the same thing happen to them, too, and I don't see the people helping. People like you (and I guess me and them, but you do good example too) are a reflection of just how bad it is.

The human race has a lot of sickness through it. It manifests many ways. I'm also pretty sick. I try to reserve my judgment, because it flies enough already. It happens, and I am constantly pulling it back in, to try to understand the situation from a larger perspective... One that doesn't require so much energy expenditure, perhaps. I try to have stability. My compassion is selfish.

I was never Justin Bieber, as far as I know, but it's not hard to identify with people. I'm a person, and no matter what world you think you're in, there's not enough difference to have as much hate as you seem to have, permanently. I don't know. Maybe you are a super-identifier, or something, underneath some shell, and you're fighting it.

...I just read how he blamed his mother- it was a followup. I actually looked it up because I didn't know his mother was .. oh wait... see I don't even know... What already established artist? I have no idea. I would need to look it up. Done. Usher. I remember now. I honestly don't pay that much attention man. I really don't. I'm not that invested in this stuff. I don't watch any TV. I pretty much write in text files to my spirits and God all day, and I've had the same CD in my car for a few months. My life is delivering medication to old dying people, and chemo to people with cancer, organs, blood, labwork. When I'm not doing that I'm playing first person shooters, and smoking pot, or masturbating. I don't have any friends, and you're part of the reason why. So am I. Well, I've got a few, but I tend not to get too close to anyone. I see that I'm fake, and I know they're fake, so I'd rather not trick myself into believing that we're really friends, and get let down. But I still try to love others. I try to have compassion. And where I can, I try to help, even if sometimes, I go on my way. But I forgive myself for that.

I don't know.. where was I? He blamed his mother for the prescription meds. It seems the anti-depressants were Xanax, so dude, you were right! He was using them for fun! But also you were wrong, seeing as they are, as you seem to believe, recreational. I guess I can see that though, to be fair... I did enjoy the feeling. But I also identified it as not something I should be taking recreationally with any frequency. My ex was addicted to that stuff. Sad. But I, to show you how much I know about him, thought you were saying his mom was an artist. Not Usher. You just feed this stuff in.

Inadequate... yes. I am, to myself. I admit it. I have allergies to virtually every food I try. I have a diet of chicken and hemp seed oil, honey and goji berries, and water. I may be able to eat some other things, but it's hit and miss. I spend just about every day physically sick in some way, at one point or another. I have a lot of irritation from my allergies, constantly. I'm also sensitive to medications just the same. For three years my gallbladder was extremely painful, but I have somewhat corrected it through using a lot of vitamin C. I know you don't really care to really get to know anyone though. I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me. But I'm agreeing that I feel inadequate, in certain respects, and might wish for some other hand, in some ways, sometimes. I could do some good with some money... And power (not that I'd call what he has power, right now, I don't know), But I don't really want all that attention, like that.

As a child I had chronic ear infections, due to undiagnosed milk allergies. I am without a lot of hearing in my right ear, because I had these infections, which caused a tumor to grow inside that ear, and eat way at the bones, and fuck up the nerves. That took multiple 8 hour long or more surgeries to "fix". It would have killed me if they let it go, very likely. I also have another tumor growing on my spine, or next to, and it can be a pain in the ass, and it makes me a little insecure, because it's just ugly.

The milk allergy also caused me to stress nearly constantly on the john. i only went once every three days or so, and they were often "snakes". I had a hernia by age 12, and didn't get it fixed until I was 29, but I was active in sports, and sexually, within that time, and could still wrestle most opponents to the ground, pretty much anybody really, with a bulge poking out of my abdomen.

So yea, I have compassion for the sick. And I'd love to have the ease of access, to fix some of these problems. I see a guy like Bieber, and I think it's sad. I think it's sad that he has the access, and is now manifesting this great sickness (and so is the world around him, including you), and has no real experience, where I manifest the sickness "early", or throughout my life, learn about it, but the treatment remains very difficult, and slow.

I imagine it's very possible he's going down a dark road. Sometimes I want to be his friend. To be someone else other than... These lost egos.

I think he reflects a sickness in our world, like any sickness does. A weakness, rather. Sickness reflects a weakness. So I guess, I want to understand it. I want to understand him. I want to understand these people. I may judge and say some of the things you have (not quite as ugly, i think you're out to shock a little), but I'm not going to say them out loud. I'm not going to spread the weakness, like you. I try not to.

I had a love life once. Then I saw their names all spelled MASK when I put them together, and later found out I basically have to wear a mask wherever I go. Beyond this, there's a lot more to me, that you can't know. I have insight/perspective into illness that a lot don't get. So again, I try to have compassion, and I tend to look at things, uniquely. I don't really have a choice. I try to find the perspective to keep things going, and if I must tear it down, I want to know how to rebuild it. I may get really ugly, sometimes... I do. I'm racist. I tend to hate anything that's "not me", but my mind won't let me do that for long. I quickly identify. I realize, I AM Black. And quite Gay. And I fucked a transsexual once, and enjoyed it... But I wasn't satisfied like I am with a girl. But anyways. I've been a lot of places. I was a shy kid. I was a "popular kid" in school, or got to be. Senior year I was voted hottest guy in school by the cheer-leading squad, and soon got the girl I had liked since middle school. I had friends in every area. Nerds, "goths", jocks, fat kids that nobody really liked to be around, and the bullies that I beat in arm wrestling... I was a middle ground dude, and I have been that way since- or I try to aim for it. I identify with people. I try to understand them. NONE OF THEM are really that different, as you seem to be ... acting like. Your hate here, is self hate.

I guess I'm taking a polar stance to what you have- or trying to... Because you're so polarized against him. But when I read about it, like him blaming his mother, or just certain things that some of these stars do, I do look down on it. But it quickly just turns to feeling it's a sad situation.

I honestly didn't give it so much thought until I came here and saw all the hate, though. I just saw a guy, who is lost. I laughed a little, and said "come on dude! really?!". "I mean...". But your reaction deserves something a hell of a lot better. Some reason we're actually alive and have doctors that heal the sick. Ah! But I wasn't even paying attention to such details! I never pay that much attention to that. I tend not to put all the blame on one person. The weakness is in everything.

It's been really hard for me to write this. I don't know what to say to you. Feel free to come back and hate me some more if it helps, though. If you really want a donkey to pin the Jesus on, I'm here.

That was sooo worth the wait =D

Aw you were waiting? How sweet.

I lost what I was going to say. I see a kid with access, and he only manages to hurt himself with it. And I was going to attempt to be honest and face it instead of being terrified, in response to another user, that in a weak moment I felt that I wouldn't waste such access. Not that I'm jealous, from what he snarled at me with. But my exact words were, when I heard about it, were "Come on dude, you need to realize what you have.", somewhat sad for him, and laughing because of how stupid it was, and recognizing my own troubles, which could be greatly eased by the access (money, basically) that is allowing him to fall.

And the other bits that I did manage to say were an attempt to explain myself, as he was going on the idea that I was only compassionate/trying to be understanding because I was a fanboy, and jealous, or something. It seemed like foreign concept to him, so I went a bit crazy into details, introducing myself, instead of being whatever he projected. Of course I may have failed at anything I set out to do.

The main thing I want is understanding, and for people to be civil and nice.

The guy who sparked me here was assuming the worst and projecting. He was polarized, and had his mind made up as to exactly what happened. Judge jury and executioner. It didnt seem fair. So I attacked
And he attacked back, calling me fanboy tranny something and a pleb, so again... I introduced myself somewhat.

Anyways, thanks for the love! <3

Last edited:
I think you come up with pretentious ideas about flaws in other people's personalities as a sort of defence mechanism to prevent yourself from wallowing in your own ineptitudes. Like suicide prevention by bringing everyone who you see as stronger, fiercer and meaner than you down by acting as if they all have some mental affliction that allows you to feel as if you are at least morally superior to them.

By your own admission your a basket case with a soft spot for wild screw ups that have all the opportunities you wish you did. I have skills I don't need to explain to some random person from the internet in order to gain a sense of self worth. You feel sorry for me yet I'm here honing my arguement skills online having a grand time with my health and youth while you experience a slow decay. I would rather "die" figuratively than literally, but I'll stick with living.

By the way, in actuality, I do more "dissing" than actual hating.

ok, he go high and got pulled over for speeding. how is this news, at least half the people i went to high school with did this. hes nothing special

@_DankOpiAmp_

You say you're "honing" your argument skills and the one thing I attacked you on, you were flawed on, and haven't even acknowledged. Yes, he took "antidepressants" to get stoned. You were right about that... But you were so locked on calling him a POS undeserving of life for experimenting with your projected ssri's or other "non-recreational" drug, and the new information said they were actually anti-anxiety meds, and likely those were Xanax, which many people take recreationally.

I see like so many people you jump ship as soon as your argument fails, trying to redirect attention somewhere else, and assume nobody will notice.

I have a soft spot for anyone being unfairly attacked. Sure he doesn't deserve to be showered with certain love for pissing in a mop-bucket and spitting on fans, and being a dumbass with a fast car, but resting your "argument" (you've honed it so well! i'm so proud!) and what you feel should happen to him, on such a thing as an assumption- since proven false, is just asking for it.

Also, I have a tooth for soft spots. Right? I developed that way. Maybe my soft spot is more of a tooth to go into soft spots in "arguments", like the one you showed. You're the one who had a big soft spot, there buddy. Yummy yum.

I will test things for strength.

Last edited:
@_DankOpiAmp_

You say you're "honing" your argument skills and the one thing I attacked you on, you were flawed on. Yes, he took "antidepressants" to get stoned. You were right about that... But you were so locked on calling him a POS undeserving of life for experimenting with your projected ssri's or other "non-recreational" drug, and the new information said they were actually anti-anxiety meds, and likely those were Xanax, which many people take recreationally.

I see like so many people you jump ship as soon as your argument fails, trying to redirect attention somewhere else, and assume nobody will notice.

I have a soft spot for anyone being unfairly attacked. Sure he doesn't deserve to be showered with certain love for pissing in a mop-bucket and spitting on fans, and being a dumbass with a fast car, but resting your "argument" (you've honed it so well! i'm so proud!) and what you feel should happen to him, on such a thing as an assumption- since proven false, is just asking for it.

Also, I have a tooth for soft spots. Right? I developed that way. Maybe my soft spot is more of a tooth to go into soft spots in "arguments", like the one you showed. You're the one who had a big soft spot, there buddy. Yummy yum.

I will test things for strength.

I was honing my arguement skills against you as a person, the other point was minor. He likely was using a recreational drug and that's cool, now we know, although he called it an antidepressant. You still tried to defend him as if he did do what I assumed. I still feel the same way about those to seek recreation from invalid choices of drug. Most antidepressants prescribed are SSRI's so I was going on probability, the most reasonable way.

I chew the soft spot on your spine.

^ I think the point he was trying to make was wishing something as horrible as serotonin syndrome on someone just because they are an idiot kid who makes crappy music is pretty low/childish and a mentality most people outgrow after high school.

Sure I hate how celebs get too many 2nd chances compared to what a would happen if it was a regular person that got in the same trouble but I rather see him get the help he needs than die or end up with severe health consequences.

You still tried to defend him as if he did do what I assumed.

I chew the soft spot on your spine.

Can you show me where I tried to defend him with the assumption that he used SSRIs to get high?

I imagined your skull.

wishing that someone overdoses is a little unnecessary don't you think? I'm assuming you're not a Bieber fan and that's fine but why do you wish he would die? what has he ever done to you besides make music you don't enjoy?

Bieber should overdose. He is a piece of shit. He has spit on fans. Picks fights in clubs and hides behind his bodyguards. Destroys property. Has caused fans to breakdown due to barrages on insults. Treats people around him like garbage. I could go on and on and on. He is a stain on the gene pool and an overprivilaged arrogant little sub-human.

He will do what he does over and over again and won't face jail or prison like regular citizens that get caught with drugs. He will either do house arrest, pay fines, or go to some celebrity rehabilitation resort where he can eat prime rib and drink sparkling water.

Fuck him.

Do you wear thongs.

Do you like my grammar.

I was getting water one time. I have since stopped buying water, because most of it makes me sick. Tap water works the best for me. Packaged water just runs into problems. And I'm allergic to certain plastic- it makes my throat feel like it's swelling.

Anyways, I was getting waaaater one time. I had a hard time finding water that I could drink. This one store had this one brand that was clean, and came in glass, instead of plastic. I grabbed most of them, and decided to leave one water behind, so I wasn't too greedy.

I heard a child crying, as his mother pushed him in a cart, behind me. Gabriel, she called him. As I left the store, one of the angels said "Wawawaaaater".

Do you like my grammar.

Do you wear thongs.

Have you got a happy cheeseburger.

There's no such thing. #Goatlawnmower.

lawnmowing-goat-best.jpg

Last edited:
Bieber should overdose.

Fuck him.

I think he should pick some better friends and associates and maybe stay away from some influences/drugs and learn to be a better person. I dont think think saying he should OD is very nice, even if he does act strangely and do moronic things. He basically needs help, it must take a huge toll having so much money and no privacy and being hounded by paparazzi all the time where ever you go.

It sometimes amazes me that Mods on here say things like someone should OD.

Ex-maid Tatiana Voziouk: 'Justin Bieber's drug use and entourage are turning him into a zombie'

A FORMER housekeeper who worked at Justin Bieber's Southern California mansion has told how she fears he will end up dead like Michael Jackson.

Speaking to The Mirror in the UK, Tatiana Voziouk described how she witnessed prescription drugs, marijuana and the dangerous cocktails of codeine-based cough syrup and soft drinks - known as "sizzurp" - inside the pop star's Calabasas mansion.

"The drugs and hangers-on are turning Justin into a zombie," Voziouk, who began working for Bieber in August 2012, said.

"I’m terrified he’ll become the next Michael Jackson. If he doesn’t act now I will hear one day that he has passed away. It is heartbreaking. I have decided to speak out now as I care for him."

Voziouk said that she witnessed marijuana being delivered to Bieber’s home by a legal drug company under the pretense that it was being used for medicinal purposes.

She also said how she once saw a bottle of the prescription cough syrup which she said she knew "had codeine in it".

"Usually celebs like their drinks thrown away if they leave them out as they are scared of being poisoned," she said.

Cont -

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...im-into-a-zombie/story-fn907478-1226810979390

I think he should pick some better friends and associates and maybe stay away from some influences/drugs and learn to be a better person. I dont think think saying he should OD is very nice, even if he does act strangely and do moronic things. He basically needs help, it must take a huge toll having so much money and no privacy and being hounded by paparazzi all the time where ever you go.

It sometimes amazes me that Mods on here say things like someone should OD.

He has spit on fans and ridiculed them. There idol shit on them and laughed. How many of them were almost driven to taking a bunch of pills or slitting their wrists? Justin is sub-human trash with no appreciation for how lucky he is nor no concept of wielding properly the influence he has a celebrity.

He doesn't need help. He needs a good ass kicking, he needs to learn the value of a dollar, he needs to learn to treat people like people, and he needs to learn he isn't better than anyone else. As a celebrity he should no it comes with having no privacy. A huge toll having so much money? How damaging it must be to his psyche not having to work a minimum wage job, worry about bills, worry about having enough money for food and gas, or worry about having enough money to see a doctor. I have been putting together $15,000 to pay my taxes so I don't get evicted from my house by the Sheriff and your saying this cocksucker has it bad because he drops that much money in a day on booze, drugs, and worthless shit?

The next time he drives drunk I hope he goes through the fucking windshield. If he unfortunately lives, maybe it will make him appreciate life more.

Can you show me where I tried to defend him with the assumption that he used SSRIs to get high?

I imagined your skull.

You defended his possible use of a non-recreational drug to get high then gave an example of yourself doing so with mirtazepine as an example.

I see you can choke on a plastic bag without it being near your mouth.

You were extremely specific and that's what I was going after-- your basing it on something so specific, assuming when you had no idea, and being so hateful and mad. I never argued, with the acceptance of your "non recreational" status of all "antidepressants". As well my bringing it (mirtazapine) up was kind of an aside, with no real assumption that he used an anti-d to get high- but going against your assumption that none can have interesting enough effects to make someone curious, as many others have thought with the given example (mirtazapine) . Stop trying to feed your projection. I'm immune to it.

Its funny you reference my chemical sensitivity. You're a great person, and creative intelligence is oozing from you.

If you want to continue this, send me a P.M... but I'd don't want to feed this thread anymore. If you want to respond here, fine. There you are.

23536- I will try not to post again.

Last edited:
What would I be projecting? Whatever it is if you were immune to it you wouldn't have told your life story. My assumption was reasonable given the circumstances, I already explained this. I don't think there is much more to say, the people have been entertained at least.

I am glad I could entertain. When I write, it's in part for my own.

What would you be projecting? Your idea of "the truth"- an assumption. Your assumption was worst case and you hinged everything on it- so much negativity. It was, at the very beginning, a reflection of your state. Not to say I know exactly how. That's why my first response was filled with questions.

Immune to your projections... Not that I won't sometimes develop a hive in response. They're just unbelievable, or not worth believing, or in the case that sparked me to say that above, that you are cleverly disregarding certain things for your argument, for yourself, to still think you're right at all, from the start. Your reasonable assumption that your so very reasonable first post hinged on was that he had taken an SSRI to get stoned, and that he should die for it. And then you assumed because I came to defend "the truth" (not necessarily Bieber), and integrity, that I must be a "Bieber fan", and that I must also because it's a bad thing be effeminate, and tranny looking, like Bieber apparently. All very reasonable.

I'd love to hear your life story.

Last edited: