• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Just had my DMT lab tested

That is the most likely scenario by far (that NMT was confused for AMT)... WEDINOS isn't known for being the best in the biz, and NMT is a very common thing to find in DMT, because the most common source of DMT (extracted from mimosa hostilis rootbark) contains small amounts of NMT in addition to DMT.

That is the most likely scenario by far (that NMT was confused for AMT)... WEDINOS isn't known for being the best in the biz, and NMT is a very common thing to find in DMT, because the most common source of DMT (extracted from mimosa hostilis rootbark) contains small amounts of NMT in addition to DMT.

What do you think of NMT 'contamination'. One of the more 'legit' looking vendors says near me says their dmt has some in it and that this batch isn't as pure as normal. But they say it's nothing to worry about and that some people prefer their dmt trips with some NMT in it.

Your thoughts?

What do you think of NMT 'contamination'. One of the more 'legit' looking vendors says near me says their dmt has some in it and that this batch isn't as pure as normal. But they say it's nothing to worry about and that some people prefer their dmt trips with some NMT in it.

Your thoughts?

I’ve experimented extensively with different batches of DMT, as well as batches with varying levels of NMT. Here’s the scoop..

NMT is to DMT what CBD is to THC. Maybe not the best comparison but it’ll work. NMT isn’t really all that psychoactive on its own but based on the ratio of it to DMT, will alter the character of the trip. Too much will dull the experience and won’t be able to blast off. Too little and you won’t feel it at all. The right amount though and yes it’s the best “DMT” I’ve tried.

NMT relaxes the experience, makes it feel more love oriented for lack of better wording. It’s harder to have a bad trip when NMT is mixed in.

NMT is a clear/white oily substance. I’ve found the perfect ratio to be very little (exact I know lol). There should be enough present to alter the crystal structure to more long needle-like, while not too much that the crystals start to clump together. The crystals will also be white with a pearlescent shine, not clear. Acacia confusa is the best source for it, but can be found in certain Chaliponga batches and rarely minimally in Mimosa but won’t be had until Jungle pulls.

-GC

I’ve experimented extensively with different batches of DMT, as well as batches with varying levels of NMT. Here’s the scoop..

NMT is to DMT what CBD is to THC. Maybe not the best comparison but it’ll work. NMT isn’t really all that psychoactive on its own but based on the ratio of it to DMT, will alter the character of the trip. Too much will dull the experience and won’t be able to blast off. Too little and you won’t feel it at all. The right amount though and yes it’s the best “DMT” I’ve tried.

NMT relaxes the experience, makes it feel more love oriented for lack of better wording. It’s harder to have a bad trip when NMT is mixed in.

NMT is a clear/white oily substance. I’ve found the perfect ratio to be very little (exact I know lol). There should be enough present to alter the crystal structure to more long needle-like, while not too much that the crystals start to clump together. The crystals will also be white with a pearlescent shine, not clear. Acacia confusa is the best source for it, but can be found in certain Chaliponga batches and rarely minimally in Mimosa but won’t be had until Jungle pulls.

-GC

Right, thanks for the info! The stuff in their pic is clumpy like a bunch of poorly formed pellets almost, with a decent amount of white to them and not clear. The reviews seemed good and the vendor said some of what you did.

Might give it a go.

Right, thanks for the info! The stuff in their pic is clumpy like a bunch of poorly formed pellets almost, with a decent amount of white to them and not clear. The reviews seemed good and the vendor said some of what you did.

Might give it a go.

I would just for curiosity sake, then you can report back on here :)

That sounds like product with a fair amount of NMT mixed in, still worth trying IMO. Just don’t pay an arm and a leg for it.

-GC

I would just for curiosity sake, then you can report back on here :)

That sounds like product with a fair amount of NMT mixed in, still worth trying IMO. Just don’t pay an arm and a leg for it.

-GC

Yeah thats pretty much how I feel. It's less than 100$ for a quarter gram which is a little cheaper than the other vendors. I think fact they are up front and actually know about this says they are probably the better vendor to go through anyway.

I am not really seeking a rocket ship experience so it might be perfect really.

Thanks everyone.

The testing service only gives major and minor amounts and does not test for inactive cuts.
To qualify as minor the % is 1-10%, major is 10% and above.

Just glad to know it’s safe but could be incorrect test result too
If that is Wedinos then the the minor/major conditions you have listed are incorrect,

I can't remember the exact figures, but they are not set in stone anyway - the minor/major categories are reached via some kind of relation to each other, not neccesarily regarding the whole sample - they explained it to me once but I have forgot unfortunately

Yeah thats pretty much how I feel. It's less than 100$ for a quarter gram which is a little cheaper than the other vendors. I think fact they are up front and actually know about this says they are probably the better vendor to go through anyway.

I am not really seeking a rocket ship experience so it might be perfect really.

Jesus Christ.. Where you at again? That’s insanity on the price.

-GC

Jesus Christ.. Where you at again? That’s insanity on the price.

-GC
NZ. Every drug costs quite a bit more here than the rest of the world. Only thing that is 'reasonable' in price is weed. Its 'kind of' balanced by how much we earn, but not really. $100 NZD/$60 USD isn't much these days though - a pack of cigarettes is $30, a cheeseburger from mcdonalds is almost 5$. Bottle of average whisky is around 40-50$.
Minimum wage is 21.20 per hour though.

NZ. Every drug costs quite a bit more here than the rest of the world. Only thing that is 'reasonable' in price is weed. Its 'kind of' balanced by how much we earn, but not really. $100 NZD/$60 USD isn't much these days though - a pack of cigarettes is $30, a cheeseburger from mcdonalds is almost 5$. Bottle of average whisky is around 40-50$.
Minimum wage is 21.20 per hour though.
I think There's cheaper places then that. Will let you know. Are you referring to synthetic DMT I take it? White/off white crystalline powder? Do you smoke same way you would, the stuff extracted from root/bark

I am going to lean on the much much more likely NMT, which is common in DMT extracts. I don't know the method of analysis, but one of the more common methods is HPLC. A sample is dissolved into a solvent, injected into a column of media, and a solvent is continually pumped into the column. Different compounds move through the column of media at different rates. Sometimes, different compounds move through at the exact same rate and this is where misidentification can occur, even in professional analytical labs. NMT and AMT, being isomers (exact same chemical formula) could easily move through the column at a similar rate. Or close enough for an analytical chemist to assume that the NMT is AMT. I'm a chemist, but not super experienced with analytical, but I know this is possible and does happen sometimes.

AMT is pretty darn rare, and somewhat expensive. That said, I actually have been given a mixture of AMT and DMT (both freebase) for smoking. Kind of a weird mix because AMT lasts a lot longer. (I never actually tried the mix, it's still in the stash).

AMT on it's own is not my favorite psychedelic by any means but I wish it was a little bit more common. It was euphoric, then psychedelic, but the stimmy edge was not what I was looking for (at least at the time I tried it.)

If it's an extract, I can almost guarantee it's not AMT though, as that would have to be added into the DMT.

It actually was a pharmaceutical anti depressant in Russia though I think it didn't last too long.

I'm confused as Joe Rogan and Tyson describe the DMT experience, but also talk about it being obtained from frogs/toads as well as plant based. But unless I'm wrong, 5-MeO-DMT is the one obtained from frogs, is that just their limited knowledge combining the two as both DMT and if one were wanting to go on the DMT train ride like they describe is it DMT or 5-MeO-DMT one would want.

I'm confused as Joe Rogan and Tyson describe the DMT experience, but also talk about it being obtained from frogs/toads as well as plant based. But unless I'm wrong, 5-MeO-DMT is the one obtained from frogs, is that just their limited knowledge combining the two as both DMT and if one were wanting to go on the DMT train ride like they describe is it DMT or 5-MeO-DMT one would want.
I believe you are correct, people use the acronym dmt for frog derived 5-meo-dmt. As far as I know, people are not further extracting or synthesizing dmt from frogs 5-meo but who knows. Seems like it'd be a waste of time so I doubt it as there would be easier ways to get dmt.

I'm confused as Joe Rogan and Tyson describe the DMT experience
Just to clear this up. 5-Meo-DMT is found in small amounts in certain plants, but it generally obtained via one species of toad (Bufo Alvarius). Its not found in any frogs.

DMT which is a completely different drug is found in many many different plants, and not found (or at least extracted) from any toads. It has been shown to exist in mammals (i think it has been shown to be in humans as well), but god I hope no one is extracting it from mammals outside of strict academia.

Both DMT and 5-meo-dmt are also made synthetically.

If Joe Rogan is using the term DMT to talk about 5-meo-dmt, than that is just one more reason I wish he would stfu. They are 2 entirely different drugs amd should not be confused for each other.