• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just got Addreal XR 30mg - First time (ab)user - how ?

i get a rush when adderall hits me after not taking it after awhile, it hits me hard and very euphoric....after a long break

When i take a decent dose of adderal, I wouldn't call it a "rush" per se, but if I haven't taken it in a while when that nice dose starts to kick in I will get a great energy flowing through my body. It isn't a rush like shooting something in that sense of the word, but you can feel yourself getting electrified i guess I would call it. Feels good. Doesn't happen with low doses, but if I take like 40-60mg crushed it will hit me really well.

Also with adderal, make sure you get sleep when you can. staying up all night binging can be fun, but you'll end up regretting it when you get to the point of having been up for 4 days and are talking to shadow people and blacked out. It's not good on the mind lol.

Ive heard many reports (although not tried myself yet, still on the fence) that plugging adderall is such a good ROA that it actually gives a rush.
Heres how I usually take though:
Empty capsule, crush beads, insert fine powder in capsule, poke 4-5 holes in capsule, eat it. The onset is fairly quick which I like.

Doing finals today, over the past week I've dosed three times including today. Not a heavy addy user, last friday took 30mg, partied all night some bud, wehich of course makes addy just that much better. Tuesday took another 30mg, felt fine all day with the euphoria, but definitley felt some residual tolerance, and these were both 30mg addy xr. Today I popped 60mg amph salts (off brand, so a little different then addy) not sure if there Xr or not, but feeling amazing, planning on taking a break after this. Definitley alot stronger then taking 30mg, so the tolerance didnt sky rocket on the lower doses.

So just make sure you start low, and youl feel grand on anything between 30mg-60mg with no tolerance, anything over that in my past experiance just becomes to speedy, expecailly after 100mg the cons start to outweigh the pros, once again just my opnion. Cause off 60mg im twacking pretty hard atm.

I hear ya bro.

My first adderall 30mg fucked me so bad i just wanted it to stop. Week later i had 30mg but i sampled it to 4, felt much better no discomfort.

Tomorrow i plan to try 20-30mg at once, my last adderall i did 2 days ago. Should i wait longer or is it fine to do it tomorrow (4 days after last adderall) ?

Two days will be fine if your not a daily user but you could wait another couple days if you really wanted to. I'm surprised 30mg fucks you up too much. That's a pretty standard starting dose for recreation. But everybody is different. Go ahead and take 20-25mg if it feels like its too much. I guess over stimulation can feel uncomfortable.

I plan to do adderall one more time and stop for over a week or even two weeks.

Maybe first time a got a panic attack, adderall was new to me i had no idea what to expect and when i got ever stimulated i got nervous and all the negative stuff kicked in.

Four days is a good time to wait in between doses, yes. Taking it every day gets real old, especially if you don't get much sleep. It really can start to take its toll on your brain, and body. I think it is a good idea that you plan on taking a couple week break, hopefully you can stick to your word. I know amphetamines can tend you suck you in real slow like, next thing you know you're strung out and haven't slept in 6 days and still taking more even though you know it feels like shit

I guess this stuff is not for me. 30mg just gave me max stimulation, i can compare it to taking a lot of ephedine.

The "high" just makes me feel a lot of energy, that's it.

It's not even close to X or cocaine high.

I highly recommend taking a 1000mg Fish oil (or 300mg Omega 3 Triglyceride equivalent) tablet with the adderall (or with ritalin/cocaine and most other stimulates of this kind) for neuro protection.

I'm currently in the processes of publishing a paper detailing the benefits received from consuming fish oil in the protection of the brain from the destructive effects on neurons(especially the long term ones) caused by taking stimulates (especially at recreational doses).

It has a huge effect over the long run or with high doses. If anyone is interested in more info I can post a link to some other articles I cite or post an abstract in the Advanced drug forum.

Fish oil tablets are cheap and can be found in most supermarkets and health food stores. I take stimulates frequently myself and I find the nearly insignificant price of fish oil is well worth the benefits and ease of mind.

I guess this stuff is not for me. 30mg just gave me max stimulation, i can compare it to taking a lot of ephedine.

The "high" just makes me feel a lot of energy, that's it.

It's not even close to X or cocaine high.

lol, nobody said its supposed to be anything like either of them. What made you think they would be similar??

Adderall increases focus and energy.

I had read a lot of gorum posts and people did compare it to "kinda" coke rush.

I tried Ritalin some time ago and as far as i remember it was a bit like coke, now i know it's a diferent type of active substance in it.

Some people say ritalin is similiar to coke. I think that is a stretch, though. Ritalin is a different chemical than adderal, anyways. It is methylphenidate. If you are looking for a coke or mdma high from adderal, you are going to be seriously disappointed. It increases energy and productivity, and in high enough doses produces a euphoria and sense of well being, but not the same as coke or mdma.

Maybe adderal just isn't for you,

I had read a lot of gorum posts and people did compare it to "kinda" coke rush.

I tried Ritalin some time ago and as far as i remember it was a bit like coke, now i know it's a diferent type of active substance in it.

No kind of coke rush, don't know who said that. Anyway, whoever said it is wrong. Snorting it may give a boost but nothing like coke. Compares more to methamphetamine.