• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just got Addreal XR 30mg - First time (ab)user - how ?

I'm done for today. Eat my dinner, took magnez + b6 + vit c + minerals. Hope to get no comedown.

I did 30mg in total over the course of 6 hours. Last time i did 30mg i hadn't slept for 2 days, even though i took 150mg of Trazodone. Will do that today as well (Trazodone) and drink some wine.

How would you recommend to do adderall next time ? 30mg at once ?

Why redosing doesn't work ? Does small dose release a small amout of dopamine everytime i do it ?

I'm not sure why redosing doesn't work. Its the same with most drugs other than benzodiazepines because they build up in your body.

Well with coke you can but ecstasy, the next dose doesn't really bring back the original effects from the first pill you dropped. Just prolongs the effects for another hour or two.

Let's say i do 20mg of adderall. What should be my next dose ? To get few hours on euphoria ?

You could do 20mg and then redose 10mg a couple hours later to increase the duration. Personally I think now that you've done it a couple more times you could try 30mg again. Just a suggestion. I could be wrong.

When i take 20-30mg the rush will last for how long ? Will it be the same during the period of time ?

There is no rush when you take it orally. The duration "should" last about 6 hours at most but you said that it had you up for nights so I dunno. The "buzz" shouldn't last more than 3-4 hours.

Now you got me confused. I read here on BL, that it makes no diference if you eat it, snort it or plug it.

I eat my pills.

Sounds like you might be expecting to get more out of your meds than they're able to give. So your going to be disapointed when there's no coke/E type rush. I think a couple people already mentioned crushing and/or disolving the beads to get an IR affect. That should help with the sleeplisness you experienced before. Keep in mind not everyone gets the same results from amps. I think the rush you describe comes from methamp.

Sounds like you might be expecting to get more out of your meds than they're able to give. So your going to be disapointed when there's no coke/E type rush. I think a couple people already mentioned crushing and/or disolving the beads to get an IR affect. That should help with the sleeplisness you experienced before. Keep in mind not everyone gets the same results from amps. I think the rush you describe comes from methamp.

He has the instant release Adderall. Check out the pic, no beads. They still keep him up that late.

And eclipse - There is a difference in snorting them. You get a slight rush but it only lasts about 30 minutes and then the effects go away. If you want a short little high then you can go do that. But the BA of Adderall orally is already higher.

my bad, didn't see the pic. Staying up all night sucks, make sure to take them earlier.