• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Just found a health risks with lightbulb vapes

I accidentally smoked some glass shards in a light bulb vape

It tasted icky but i thought it may be the dope.I dont know what damage i have done to my body.I immediayely took it out ,and opted not to use the vape.I dont know how the shard got in there ,but it did.I don't reccommend the use of homemade vaps for this reason

I've made plenty of homemade everythings for smoking. If you follow good cleaning precautions and know what bulb your using, and use shit that won't melt, you should be fine.

using a water bottle bong is bad for you?? metal billie in a gatorade... bad? :S

so as long as you make the vape proper, without shit that will melt on u, its good, no hidden chemicals invisibly entering your lungs while you vape?

using a water bottle bong is bad for you?? metal billie in a gatorade... bad? :S

so as long as you make the vape proper, without shit that will melt on u, its good, no hidden chemicals invisibly entering your lungs while you vape?

Dude, we're not scientists or anything... all we can say is that none of us have had any harmful effects from lightbulb vaping that we know of.

When in doubt, go buy something that's designed to be used the way you intend to use it.

well congratulations on using a plastic lightbulb, numbnuts!

Wow thanks for warning us that if we put plastic into a smoking device it will melt and hurt us, don't think i'd have figured that one out..

And that picture on page 1, who the hell has the staw that farr in, and better yet, why 2? durr lets put the plastic as close to the heat as possible. =/

Last edited:
OMG this Thread MADE ME ANGRY!

I think it is much safer to use lightbulb vaporizer than smoking from a bong. The smoke is much more harmful than vaporized cannabis oils (THC)!

dude you clean all the powdery shit out first...

and the inside is glass. stop worrying and smoke more!!!!!

Maybe this will help....

Weather the bulb is frosted or clear, after you remove the insides just add crushed ice, salt, and lemon juice then swish swish swish! Voila! No chemicals, no soap! :) Obviously rinse it clean and dry it thoroughly. Works like a charm. ;) You can also use it in between uses to remove any oopsie burn marks. Works on coffee pot stains too btw. ;)