• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Just Alcohol, Probably Lame

What music do you listen to while drinking?. I always love some good deep house or technos sets after smashing alot of whiskey back.

Funny enough since I was listening to music the other day while taking opioids, I'm actually not listening to anything right now. One thing is I like to dance sometimes when I listen to music and I feel like I might fall over if I tried to dance now, lol.

But in general the obvious drinking songs are a good choice. So that's country music especially. I don't know that much about what I like when I'm drinking though cause I don't get to drink very often. :cry:

I grew up during my young adult years on techo and deep house while drunk. I would also sometimes drink alone to just experince that state where music hits deep with emotion.

I think
I grew up during my young adult years on techo and deep house while drunk. I would also sometimes drink alone to just experince that state where music hits deep with emotion.

Meh, I think music without lyrics is kind of boring.

4:00 So weird, I know alcohol is a stimulant but honestly I feel more like hyper than anything but too unsteady to really do anything about it. Hence all the talking/typing I guess.

This type of deep house usually has lyrics through the music but not like your full fledged songs. Its more for chilling where you don't want to think to much about lyrics a more neutral or positive setting.

I like lyrical songs more sober so i don't get caught up with them depending on how im feeling. Some songs are a no go if im altered to keep the good vibes going.

Try some Gary Stewart songs. He was always my favorite when i was drinking. Some of his music might make you sad. But its really good drinking music in my opinion.

Try some Gary Stewart songs. He was always my favorite when i was drinking. Some of his music might make you sad. But its really good drinking music in my opinion.

Yeah, idk what it is about drinking and teh sads, but they seem to go together for a lot of people. I don't feel sad at all right now though. Maybe I'll go open YouTube and see what strikes my fancy lol.

*Whatcha see- The Dramatics
*These eyes- Riff Raff
*Do you feel like i do- Peter Frampton
*Why dont you love me- Post Malone
*What would i do- Pretty Lights

Listening to She's acting single again I kind of felt like it sounds sort of like Kid Rock's Songle Father but when I listened to that song I wasn't so sure.

P.S. I know it's Single Father but that's how it came out at first and I thought it was funny so I didn't correct it.

It all depends on your metabolism. If i stop drinking i can be almost sober within 2-3 hours.

I think maybe in general I don't like listening to new music when I'm drinking. I like stuff I already know I like if that makes sense.

4:20 (Lol) I feel like I have a lot of energy but I can't really do anything but sit here because my balance is shot to hell. It's so weird how I can totally think clearly but at the same time I can hardly stand without falling over.

It's like I'm restless and want to do something but at the same time I just want to go to bed. So weird.

It all depends on your metabolism. If i stop drinking i can be almost sober within 2-3 hours.

I know my metabolism is kind of slow. All drugs take a long time to kick in for me and I have hypothyroidism. And I'm fat lol.