Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Just Alcohol, Probably Lame

tommygirl

Bluelighter
1:45 AM Got a bottle of Barefoot Moscato wine. I've got a plastic cup (classy I know) that holds maybe about 8-10 ounces and I just chugged about half of it. I'm trying to take it kinda slow and easy cause I don't want to get so drunk I start puking or anything.

1:55 Just finished the first cup, which is probably approximately equivalent to about 2 standard drinks' worth of alcohol. I think I feel a bit lighter and also the usual tingly feeling in my hands and face that I get with any kind of downer. Maybe feel a little slowed down and calm too. I think the alcohol hits me more than other things I've tried like Valium or even opiates but I'm still not feeling enough to be certain it's not just placebo effect.

2:10 Just finished another half cup (up to equivalent of 3 glasses now). I made a short video clip of myself talking and played it back to see if I was slurring at all, sounded normal. The main thing I noticed is a fairly strong urge to drink more, and the realization that I'm maybe drinking a little bit more a little bit faster than I had originally intended. Like the thought came into my head "Oh, man you are gonna get SO WASTED!" Been about 30 minutes and 3 drinks since I started and I'm still not 100% sure I'm even buzzed let alone drunk though.

2:20 Finished the 2nd cup (equivalent to 4 drinks). I'm gonna stop at least for a while now, since I've had the equivalent of 4 drinks in just over half an hour, which is kind of a lot considering I'm only 4'10" and around 140 lbs (yeah I'm fat, so what? Lol). Still not sure I'm drunk but know I must at least be buzzed with how much I've had in so little time. Maybe some slight dizziness/lightheadedness and my head kinda wants to drop a bit although I'm not sleepy.

Also a slight vaguely confused feeling, like I keep losing my train of thought in the middle of things. Not sure if I'm euphoric exactly but I would say I feel good. Although I'm not sure I feel drunk, I feel like it would be very easy for me to act drunk right now if I needed to for some reason.

2:45 Haven't drunk more yet, but just poured one more cup and put the wine away. I'm tempted to just keep drinking and drinking but I don't want to get sick. I did another recording and still don't think I sound slurred but definitely notice I'm talking slower than normal.

2:50 Just finished another half cup (up to 5 drinks now). It's so weird how I don't feel anywhere near as drunk as I probably should. But it may just be taking a while to hit me too. But it's also possible I have a high tolerance even though I haven't had a drink in years, just genetically since I have a lot of alcoholics in my family. I still am not sure if I'm really feeling it or just thinking I do from placebo. But I think I feel good and wouldn't mind feeling like this all the time. But honestly I feel like I could drive a car just fine right now which I guess is how accidents happen.

3:10 Finished the 3rd cup (equivalent of 6 glasses). So weird to know I should be hammered but not be sure I am. I do kinda feel the urge to act drunk, like to just sway back and forth and go "wheeeeeeee!" but I have enough inhibition left to resist the urge. Strangely feel more dizzy when I close my eyes, normally when I'm dizzy (not from alcohol) I feel more dizzy with my eyes open.

3:15 I feel a sudden surge of...something. I think dizzy mostly but in a good way. Also maybe tmi, but the diuretic effect of alcohol seems to be kicking in, I've peed twice since I started this.

3:25 I guess maybe I feel something? I kind of want to just text random people "I'm soooooooo drunk lol!" But again I'm not totally uninhibited so much as to actually do it. I think I do feel sort of light and unsteady. Definitely a little dizzy right now. Not sure I could walk across the room without falling. Is this drunk, did I do it, did I get drunk? I think maybe I did. It's probably good I stopped drinking when I did. Btw, I peed again (3rd time).

3:35 Still not slurring in my recordings. Sort of feel like I'm falling when I close my eyes. Having trouble holding my head up even though I'm not particularly sleepy. Kind of want to go to bed though but that could just be because it's late. Think I'll mention here, the first drink was the hardest to get down. Third was easiest. It occurs to me that I might be making a lot more typos if autocorrect wasn't helping me.

3:40 What is it about being a drunk white girl that makes you want to tell everybody that you're drunk? Lol. Well, fitting the stereotype I'm not 100% white, I took the 23andme test and found out I'm 12% Native American, typical for an Indian to be drunk, right? Lol.

Theyre not even Indians, we called them that when we got here because we thought it was India. But they said no this isnt India. Its a whole different place. But we didn't give a shit and we still call them Indians today.

I must congratulate you on your proper spelling and grammar whilst under the influence! 👏🏻

Also I've always been really good with language and writing and stuff. Like I got really good grades in school and I write poetry and stuff. Lol. Everything is lol. Lol!

Yep. The non-stop talking is a dead giveaway. Wine hangovers suck though. Drink a glass of water before you sleep and an Alka-Seltzer at breakfast would be wise.

Lol, I always talk a lot anyway but it's funny you can tell I'm drunk just from me "talking" a lot on the internet.

Theyre not even Indians, we called them that when we got here because we thought it was India. But they said no this isnt India. Its a whole different place. But we didn't give a shit and we still call them Indians today.

Yeah, I think Columbus got confused looking for spices or something. Anyway, I'm glad people are responding to this, it's fun!

What music do you listen to while drinking?. I always love some good deep house or technos sets after smashing alot of whiskey back.

3:50 I've never drunk in public before only at home by myself so I'm kind of enjoying people responding to this. It makes me feel almost like I'm drinking "socially" lol.