• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Just a quick question on the "Counter-flip"

syrian rue is legal and obtaining this is safe.

sending drugs in the mail is a federal crime in the United States. substituted tryptamines are considered analogues under the federal analogue act. in the United States federal courts 0.06% of defendants are found not guilty and most convictions involve federal prison time. with international mail the United States doesn't require warrants to open mail. they often seize and search suspicious items. they don't always press charges. things get complicated because of various reasons.

from a harm reduction perspective if you obtain research chemicals in the United States you should consider them schedule 1 controlled substances. after synthetic cannabinoids became popular the feds caught on about imported research chemicals from clear-net sites. the dark-net is different.... i cant say more without getting into sourcing. i am just warning the United States incarcerates the most people in the world. you're less likely to be convicted of a crime and sent to prison anywhere other than the United States.

Did it last night. 300mg DXM/250mg DPH

Coginitive functions were screwed. Realistic visuals. Beautiful body high. Tons of weed.

Definitely worth it. Took Xork's advice and dosed the DPH 1hr after

Did it remove most, if not all the negative side effects of diphen. The dry mouth, the twitching and shaking and what not. And did the dissociation change the "theme" of the trip?

I didn't feel like I had even taken Diphen at any point of the trip. The important benefactor from the DPH is the delusions that aren't as scary because you feel so good from the DXM. The DXM's theme became like a hole. I was slurring my words and couldn't cognitively do anything. My friend described me as Leo from Wolf of Wall Street. I literally couldn't talk. They had only taken the DXM too and they were fine. I was a total mess.

I had water with me but I never got dry mouthed. I saw flies/fish/bugs flying around my friend's face. I saw a pair of RayBans float off my friend's face and spin in mid air. Was really nice. Was scary how stupid I became lol