• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Julie's FRIDAY Thread

Has he been yet FUBZ? how long before you start thinking about taking a hostage?

Has he fuck. I'm currently down at the sorting office, cock in hand and shouting "gimme my fuckin 3 now or this fucker goes off!"...

Well, I have just had to call the vet and rechedule my cat's appointment; because the crafty little ****** managed to open a door -- towards himself! -- and escape off into the great outdoors. My own fault, really, for breaking off trying to box him up in order to answer the phone instead of trusting voicemail to do what it's designed to do. The person ringing me wasn't to know what I was in the middle of.

Anyway, they were very understanding. Apparently, I'm not the first person this has happened to, and I am unlikely to be the last .....

Spook has never been the sort of cat to leave survivors. My continued (mostly) unmolested existence is contingent on me keeping him supplied with kibble, m**t and assorted treats from time to time. He is fully aware how long he could survive eating me, and factors this into his calculations as to how late I may be with filling his bowls before he decides to cut his losses.

Spook has never been the sort of cat to leave survivors. My continued (mostly) unmolested existence is contingent on me keeping him supplied with kibble, m**t and assorted treats from time to time. He is fully aware how long he could survive eating me, and factors this into his calculations as to how late I may be with filling his bowls before he decides to cut his losses.

Hmm, you get 'eaten' by cats? Go girl ;)

I've heard of having your pussy eaten out but not so often being eaten BY a pussy. Suppose that's another tail altogether.

Gawd I need to get out more! :/

He has forgiven me now, and is purring beside me. He thinks he has won; but then, he did not hear me on the phone .....

I have also finished the half-smoked joint I found in my ashtray.

I've heard of having your pussy eaten out but not so often being eaten BY a pussy.

What about a squirrel? ;)<3

How uncomfortable would a cat's sandpaper tongue be?!? Talk about chafing 8(

cherry YUM!! Melon is a good summer one. Also, fold your prosecco into the frozen mixture to keep as much of your fizz as possible. Dammit I want a Bellini now! ><

I never think about drinking through winter, but as soon as it starts warming up I begin to pine a little, especially when I have a week off work. Codeine and hash just don't scratch the same itch. :(

Second time lucky. Managed to get Spook boxed up and transported to the vet's without serious trouble. Booster given, along with Broadline (flea and worm drops on back of neck) and now safely home with a clean bill of health. Bedding changed, washing machine on the go. Now kicking back with a little spliff of ethically-sourced, locally-produced herbal delight. Can't overdo the drugpiggery, on account of afternoon tea at the ancestral manor later on .....

Hometime for the G!!!

I'm just high on life!! :)

Wrap party of sorts at work today. I drank two beers, doubling the amount of alcohol I've consumed in the last 12 months. Feel like utter shite. Amplified emotions and generally not in control of myself. After two beers! What a rubbish drug, good to remind myself why I stopped drinking in the first place I guess. Might go home and do some proper drugs to make up for it now!

A weekend of white port and lemon (sometimes tonic), pipe after pipe of weed and fun in the sunshine. Oh, and rubbing some dubbin in to my boots. :)