European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Julie's FRIDAY Thread

BecomingJulie

Bluelight Crew
Thursday Night is finally over. So now I'm starting a Friday thread.

Go wild .....

Oysters and beers at the pub with a strong possibility of cocaine is how my Friday arvo is going.

Ha ha Friday you say ? Only been back at work 4 days , and I'm already fucking Friday's off.
Going take lil legs to school , then wetherspoons breakfast with my pals who live the life of leisure , lots of work in the garden Saturday ,roast dinner with the Mrs family Sunday ,bank holiday Monday , taking my daughter to the city and doing all the tourist shit.
She's at the age now to appreciate it all. And so am I.
Have a good one guys.

Camping and doing various fun stuff for a mate's stag weekend this weekend. Didn't get home to pack until 9pm last night and left early this morning. Hope I have everything! Also hope I don't freeze to death! I'm not good with the cold these days.

Best man wants us all to write a challenge on a card for the groom, but I'm rubbish at this sort of thing. Anyone got any suggestions? I don't want to be too harsh on the guy, technically he's my boss!

Well, it being Friday, I get to wear jeans today. (Actually, I could go in naked and nobody would mind -- whenever I tilt my head to the side and ask sweetly, "shall I go home and get changed before I fix your computer?", people seem overwhelmingly to prefer working computers to any particular outfit on the crazy IT lady.) So I'm going to wear my new, £16 jeans. Which I'm keeping dry by wearing my work trousers for the journey.

Although that's only 0.055% of the most expensive thing I have ever bought, it still feels like a lot of money. Especially because the last pair of jeans I bought cost me -£1 (£4 and when I got them home, there was a fiver in one of the pockets). Still, anytime I need reminding how little 0.055% really is, I just need to switch my stereo on .....

Well i decided against the cocaine and came home to drink wine only to be informed some bad news about my fathers health as well as some distressing news about something bluelight related that may concern me. Glad i came home. Wine and benzos to calm down and to decide where to from here.

Exhausting shift last night, day off today which shall mostly be spent cleaning / playing guitar. Then another exhausting shift tomorrow.

Need to find a better job...

Sucks to see consumer and englandz leaving - not privy to the details but yeah always gotta remember this is a public forum, no matter how much of a small community feel it's got - there are strangers lurking.

Have a great friday all.

I agree it does suck that G and consumer wont be posting anymore. I don't post a lot so had limited interaction with them but really enjoyed hearing about there days etc. Good folk.

All the best Lads :)

Picked my kids up from sparring and watched my daughter flatten a girl with a roundhouse kick to the head. I must say I was just a little bit proud.

I then drove 2 HR home in the worst rain I'd experienced for some time. I finally collapsed in from of the football with a beer and promptly fell asleep at 8pm.

Rock n roll Friday indeed

Discovered Belleni for the first time. Not the most macho of drinks but fuck me jesus she's a beauty!

Camping and doing various fun stuff for a mate's stag weekend this weekend. Didn't get home to pack until 9pm last night and left early this morning. Hope I have everything! Also hope I don't freeze to death! I'm not good with the cold these days.

Best man wants us all to write a challenge on a card for the groom, but I'm rubbish at this sort of thing. Anyone got any suggestions? I don't want to be too harsh on the guy, technically he's my boss!

Has to spend a day waking around upside down in his sleeping bag , head and arms cut out , pretending to be a maggot =D

Did you get a frozen one? Like a boozy peachy slushy?? YUM! Great for the summer time.

No just a cheapo aldi one its lush tho! I feel respectable drinking it at 7:18 am in my boxers and sunglasses! Hope your good Sadie have a great day! :)

No just a cheapo aldi one its lush tho! I feel respectable drinking it at 7:18 am in my boxers and sunglasses! Hope your good Sadie have a great day! :)

Bloody hell mate, it must be nice and warm daaahn saaarf today, its still fuckin freezing up norf...

Its beautiful and sunny mate slight breeze. Bit chilly outside but warm in the fuck bunker :) have i missed the Polish lager and bacon breakfast of champions? it is saturday

Its beautiful and sunny mate slight breeze. Bit chilly outside but warm in the fuck bunker :) have i missed the Polish lager and bacon breakfast of champions? it is saturday

Nah, just went straight for the vodka and sausage roll breakfast of wasters, whilst waiting for the postie ;)

Nah, just went straight for the vodka and sausage roll breakfast of wasters, whilst waiting for the postie ;)

May he be with you shortly! nothing worse than waiting for the Postie when all you wanna do is get a little stimmy- stim- stim on the go...

Aww, ya wee star <3. Well no matter how my day goes you started it off with a smile. Thanks. Oh and I'm doing okay. Caught up on some much needed sleep my body has been refusing to give me these past couple of weeks. Hope you're doing well yourself lovely. <3

Frozen Bellini

I like to tweak mine. I usually never stick to s strict recipe when making cocktails unless i'm doing bar work and it's for a customer. As you can see there is lots of room with a bellini to make it your own to taste. Lots of wiggle room for variety. Absolutely perfect on a hot summer day lounging in the garden. Good thing about cocktails is you can make them as strong or as weak as you wish.

HR Disclaimer: You do sweat more in the heat ( duh) and most people really go for it when it comes to frozen drinks. They can be deceptive in that, depending on the cocktail and alcohol you use, you may not be able to taste the alcohol as much and as a result drink more than you should..... Dehydration and fall on your face drunk not a good combo.

Anyway, Enjoy

May he be with you shortly! nothing worse than waiting for the Postie when all you wanna do is get a little stimmy- stim- stim on the go...

Currently 2/3 down a half bottle of Co-Op's finest cheap shite vodka. Starting to really need that stimmy-stim-stim...