• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jedi Flip (Mushrooms + LSD + MDMA)

Doing some work at the moment so I haven't read all the posts mainly just the first page.

In my experience this combo is pretty much one of my favorites. I've only done it 4 times keeping it to 1-2 tabs of above average blotter, about 3-5grams of standard cubes and .5-.7 of pretty clean molly. If you can get your hands on it I'd definitely suggest getting some molly. I'm not one for pills mostly because you just don't know what's in em.

It's a pretty flooring experience so don't expect to be partying or doing anything to wild. I went to a show on my first trip of this sorts with a tab 2grams of cubes and a .9 of some good molly. That was pretty fun. Really depends on the person though, a friend of mine lost his shit while I was coming up but came to midway through the peak.

As far as timings:

0:00 Acid
0:15 Start Eating the shrooms
1:00-45 Down some Molly (See how you feel about one, you may be content with just the two prior ones, besides you can always save it for later :D)

Generally midway through I like to redose on the Molly a small amount, generally a third or half of what I initially took is good. A good thing to keep in mind is not to completely overdo it and just take a bunch of shit at once. The comeup is/can be a bit of annoyance.

As far as another combo worth trying I'd definitely have to agree with everyone who's said LSD+MDMA+Ketamine. It's pretty much my favorite combo, hands down. It's like finding heaven and then being able to hold it, swim in it, and dance with it for 8 hours. Literally loads of fun, and quite eye opening. Best of luck and be safe.

Cheers!

So I am also about to take this Tripp. Any suggestions on dose I usually take 3 tabs and 3.5 mushrooms individually. I?m thinking 2 tabs 2.5-3.5 ? and .1 of mdma. Any suggestions

So I am also about to take this Tripp. Any suggestions on dose I usually take 3 tabs and 3.5 mushrooms individually. I?m thinking 2 tabs 2.5-3.5 ? and .1 of mdma. Any suggestions

Well that was Amazing ?✌️? my experience was one of the best! My timing went as follows
00:00 LSD
00:45 MDMA .1
00:55 Mushrooms (2.5g)
(Note that there was progressive Cannabis being consumed also)
About 20-30 min after the mushrooms went down things started to get real as the wonderful concoction worked its way into my system. I started feeling quite uplifted and quite antsy. The visual experience really started to kick in almost immediately as the mushrooms came into effect!
About 01:30 there was an abundance of overlapping effects enhanced brightness, color vividness, texturing, depth all mixed in with decent patterns seen outside in nature. I was overwhelmed with beauty and wild thought at this moment my thoughts were like a bunch of emoji?s like ????????? with a touch of holy shit balls. Lol after about 2.5-3 hours from the start things really started to mellow out fall into deep trance like states, and notably I found myself doing various yoga like breathing, stretching, and balancing. I found that my mind became sound and as a result my body mirrored. I could Feel This Sensation, this Flow of Energy moving in and out of every move in me and everything around me. Toward the end of the trip we had a fire going danced a bit and floated out into the cosmos listening to some reggae, psytrance, and psybient ?! Woke up this morning feeling quite refreshed and ready to keep going at life spreading love and wisdom! I?m very glad I had this experience with that all said and done I felt very confident with maintaining proper environment and setting for the experience. ????‍♂️☯️?⚛️