• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Jedi Flip (Mushrooms + LSD + MDMA)

yea like solipsis said, its called candy flipping because of the synergy of the x and the l, and ive combined l and mushies and while its a pretty cool combo it definitely doesn't create any real unique synergy. Just changed the nature of the visuals of the acid, but remember that the acid will last longer(i remember once the mushies wore off it kinded ruined the l although i was still tripping ) so i would actually eat the l then eat half the 8th and a tab and later the other half and another tab.

4-aco-dmt + mdma = fucking bliss like you would not believe everything looks cartoony and kind of like playdough. It's pretty badass.

I've done acid and shrooms together a few times and I honestly dont care for it. I felt somewhat sick to my stomach(although this could be caused by a million things) and the acid didnt seem prominent enough. They were good doses(100ug) but since I ate 3 grams of mushrooms I only took 1.

Once the shrooms wore off I felt like I was stuck in middle ground. I wasnt tripping hard enough anymore so I really didnt want to be tripping. I would much rather eat 3 doses OR a quarter of shrooms than take them together again.

Am I the only Bluelighter who is pretty averse polydrug use (unless of course you're smoking a little ganja on top of whatever)? haha

Seems like I'm always reading about somebody consuming some combination of drugs that would make me worry about my health, feel like complete shit (nauseous etc.) or just feel like a complete zombie after coming down.

in my experience with the shrooms/lsd combo it hasnt gone too favorable. Mainly because I dislike lsd. It gets me paranoid and the deep down crazies and I dont like that.

that aside the best one I had was of 300ug acid 8g of shrooms. Visuals were stunning but still not even top 5. Just made me too paranoid to really enjoy it though. Was mainly because my hearing becomes incredible. I could honestly hear people talking in their houses 2 blocks down the street it was driving me nuts. the setting jsut needed to be better that was a bad spot. Once my headspace calmed down though it was nice and relaxing. I laid out on the back porch and watched god play billiard balls with the stars. It was most likely a meteor shower going on as well too but it was awesome watching the heavenly light show.
Honestly my favorite combo was 2C-e, 2C-I, and 2C-T-2. In my honest opinion the visuals were far better off that and the headspace was a lot more manageable.

well the jedi flip is kind of like touching the hot stove.
You only do it once get your ass kicked and never do it again ^.^
Personally my version of the jedi flip was
2c-e + mdma + lsd + Ketamine... that was wicked.

Ha ha I love it dude Jedi-Flip Like it
Personally though I think Taking lsd and mushrooms together is a bit of a waste i suppose its personal preference tho :D

My friends refer to the Mushrooms + LSD combo as a "Zach-Flip", after a Zach we know consumed both at a concert and underwent a bizarre ego-death meltdown. I'll have to inform them of this new word to add to our lexicon of silly drug terminology.

So if the trip goes sour, is that then called a 'Dark side trip' instead of a 'bad trip' ?

Silly drug terminology is fine in smaller subcultures but they should never take a position as a trivial
name that confuses people about the exact definition. Things like 'meow' or 'ice' do not make clear
what is precisely meant.
Also, trivial names are for trivial or more common things. If you ever combine 5 exotic psychedelics
there is no point in giving that it's own name because its rare to do it, there is just no reason for it.

It reminds me of these pills like Israelite products (neo doves or sub coca etc.) that don't list their
ingredients. This is of course a different story but it is both disguising the identity of compounds that
should not be toyed with nor used like we can feel safe about the consequences.

Last edited:
^ i'd say just save the 4-xx to do another time. No need to mix a whole bunch of shit, especially such powerful psychs. Bit of a waste imo.

lsd+shrooms+mdma is mind boggling. it gets really really overwhelming at points. Absolutely amazing visuals, but the shroom high kinda takes over the acid a bit.

yeah that was pretty much my hesitation. ill probably end up sticking to 3 tabs + mdma.

i just liked the idea of mixing in a little tryptamine powder into my molly cap really. :D maybe thatll just be a hippyflip sometime.

I don't really like hippieflips either. It may be different with 4-aco than actual mushies, but idk. I love the out of body, spiritual, get lost in the universe aspect of mushies; MDMA completely gets rid of this. It keeps the experience completely grounded, which I don't prefer. I'd just stick to LSD + MDMA, much more worthwhile imo.

the other day I came up with the "Insane Carbon Posse" by combining 2C-I, C and P... (haven't tried it, just thought it was funny)

I have however mixed LSD, MDMA, Mushrooms, 2C-B and Marijuana. Really great time! (although most of it consisted of me sitting on my ass in the dirt listening to music staring into space)

yo Jedi Flipping is off the hook but make sure your ready for it. but why mess around with mediocre psychedelics when you can smoke DMT and chill with some elves or chat with some aliens. DMT=Best Trip Ever, It changes your life, which is fucked up to say that a drug can change your life, but its true