• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Japanese RC Internet Seller Busted

Not all the RC sites are down folks, don't panic. Although I don't know of anywhere that offers 2-CT-7 anymore. :(

meh its always a game of patience. No matter how hard you try to suppress any sort of "drug" it will always find its way back around.
Governments dont get that sometimes. They have been with us since the beginning and they will be with us until the end.

Scientists have recorded monkies in Africa eating certain plants for their narcotic qualities. You dont even have to be a sentient life form to want to get high.

psychicpsycho said:
You dont even have to be a sentient life form to want to get high.

So monkeys are not sentient beings? :\

Dictionary definition:

1. Having sense perception; conscious: “The living knew themselves just sentient puppets on God's stage” (T.E. Lawrence).
2. Experiencing sensation or feeling.

I think all animals are sentient beings just like we are :)

What sort of thing is this all about (sorry but i'm a bit clueless in this area)?

DoubleTrouble said:
Not all the RC sites are down folks, don't panic. Although I don't know of anywhere that offers 2-CT-7 anymore. :(

There's always email sources too. Prices are 3 times cheaper, at least. Just that the selection is limited, and you never know when you're going to be ripped off. The funny thing is that the only time I've been ripped off is through a website vendor. All of my email dealings have gone through,cheap and reliable. I think we'll always have sources of RCs, they'll just be harder to get and you may need more connections.

Damn it. AMS was my cheap alternative. I hated having to wire money, but it was a LOT cheaper, and good stuff. Oh well, back to the old (expensive) reliable.

It sucks for me, because i spent 180 dollars on an order 2 days before his site were closed. This is the first time ive tried to order RCs so its damn sad.

Well DrBio, AMS had warnings on their page days before it was shut down saying not to send money. so its your own fault.

I dint send real money, I bank wired. And I dont remember any cautions, but I may have overseen it.

Damn this old bump.. I was worried more were shut down recently.

Fruitfly, or somebody? Want to close this thread now? (see post above mine)