• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

IV'ing psychedelics - mescaline, DOC...

I haved ived 2ct2 countless number of times and actually really liked it .THings had somewhat of a blueish tint though.It felt actually to me nice and peaceful. But this wasa long time ago and the shots were around 5mgs.I saw someone im 3.5mgs of doc and he had a pretty good time.I ived a a small amount of doc not enough to do anything.I do wanna iv 5meodmt,dmt high grade lsd,mda and maybe mescaline.Im done iving and iming rcs.A friend of mine ivs molly all the time he says its fucking amazing.Also Xorkoth i really like DIPT aswell.Also i have ived ketamine and im k alot.

Quick way to find out if you have an aneyurism in your brain (it bursts & you die). I've seen someone IV MDMA - his face drained of colour then he did the big spit while staggering to the sink; think it causes just too much dopamine & 5HT to flood the brain too fast via IV route. I've IM'd a small dose of MDMA before and it's honestly a waste as you're pinned (no pun intended!) to where you're sitting for the first 10 mins due to cardiovascular effects (stand up & white out, then fall over!). Much better to stick to either oral or rectal use although rectal use can be too overwhelming for some people

Church said:
I've recently become obsessed with the idea of IVing MDMA. I've just begun my search for past threads regarding the topic. I've never IV'd anything, and for some reason I now want to, just to say that I have experienced a rush. The only thing I would consider (at the moment) would be MDMA, and it's looking like I will end up doing this someday.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could give me some first hand knowledge about what to expect, being that it would be a first IV in general, much less the fact that it's not a commonly IVd substance? A registered nurse will be administering the dose, if and when it happens.

I'm no longer interested in things like opiates, stims, coke, things of that nature, so if I'm ever gonna experience an IV rush, this would have to be it.

Also, I just wanted to resurrect this thread! =D

lol and you gave me a hard time for wanting to iv dmt =D

sounds like mdma is a bad idea all around!

fastandbulbous said:
Quick way to find out if you have an aneyurism in your brain (it bursts & you die). I've seen someone IV MDMA - his face drained of colour then he did the big spit while staggering to the sink; think it causes just too much dopamine & 5HT to flood the brain too fast via IV route. I've IM'd a small dose of MDMA before and it's honestly a waste as you're pinned (no pun intended!) to where you're sitting for the first 10 mins due to cardiovascular effects (stand up & white out, then fall over!). Much better to stick to either oral or rectal use although rectal use can be too overwhelming for some people

Hmmm... yeah it was just a passing thought... a curiosity, if you will. Besides, I much prefer to go the plugging route over the oral route, and it's the perfect level of intensity, for me anyway.

DarthMom said:
lol and you gave me a hard time for wanting to iv dmt =D

sounds like mdma is a bad idea all around!

I was just saying that the experience of shooting DMT is a powerful one, and even a lot of hardened psychonauts don't have a great time with it, that was all! I'd say if you ever get a hold of dmt, you should smoke it!

im so glad you made this thread.

i was about to make a WARNING about iv'ing doc

i just did this today. dont even try it, not even a fucking fraction of a dose. not even microgram level. you will barely get any visuals and get super amped x10000000 and your heart will fucking EXPLODE

DONT IV DOC

also my fave psych to iv is ketamine, preferably with some coke (they both last around the same time too) because i like the rush, i like how fast it takes you to another world. ive tried iv'ing lsd and other psychs and it still takes the same amount of time to peak so theres no point in shooting it.

and yea iv mdma was a waste. made me feel really cold and sleepy too. i really need to get rid of this needle fixation.

Church said:
I was just saying that the experience of shooting DMT is a powerful one, and even a lot of hardened psychonauts don't have a great time with it, that was all! I'd say if you ever get a hold of dmt, you should smoke it!
i was just teasing you, but as you were saying before, purity would be the only concern, at least for me. i wouldn't have a clue how to go about IVing anything.

i have been obsessed with dmt for a while, and not looking forward to smoking it, and while reading strassmans book, i though "why not?"

^^Haha, dmt, fuck that drug, I shot it up and smoked it and got each and every symptom as that guy with the fucked up blood pressure in strassmans book.... u know.... the one who was trembling uncontrollably, got real pale, holding his head, body going into shock, almost got a stroke...

Church said:
I've recently become obsessed with the idea of IVing MDMA. I've just begun my search for past threads regarding the topic. I've never IV'd anything, and for some reason I now want to, just to say that I have experienced a rush. The only thing I would consider (at the moment) would be MDMA, and it's looking like I will end up doing this someday.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could give me some first hand knowledge about what to expect, being that it would be a first IV in general, much less the fact that it's not a commonly IVd substance? A registered nurse will be administering the dose, if and when it happens.

I'm no longer interested in things like opiates, stims, coke, things of that nature, so if I'm ever gonna experience an IV rush, this would have to be it.

Also, I just wanted to resurrect this thread! =D

I just read a thread about this a few days ago, the one guy liked it, but I forgot his name. Im going to try it also, even though most people say they dont like it. I just want to try it for myself. It will be my first experience with IVing as well. Im waiting to get some molly to try it, I won't bother putting any other inpure MDMA in my body.

Psychubus said:
^^Haha, dmt, fuck that drug, I shot it up and smoked it and got each and every symptom as that guy with the fucked up blood pressure in strassmans book.... u know.... the one who was trembling uncontrollably, got real pale, holding his head, body going into shock, almost got a stroke...

Do you mean 5-MeO-DMT?

I do not recall any 5-MeO-DMT reports in the book. There was a patient who recieved DMT and had the effects mentioned above. So in a small fraction of people, DMT may have some significant physical side effects.

ive tried iv'ing lsd and other psychs and it still takes the same amount of time to peak so theres no point in shooting it.

The only psychedelics that will produce an 'instant peak' when IVed are the short-acting simple N,N-dialkyltryptamines such as DMT, DET, DPT, and 5-MeO-DMT. When a drug takes a while to react, it is usually because it must undergo some metabolism to produce its effects. This is most likely the case with LSD....that substance is mostly eliminated from the body before peak effects even begin.

The only thing I have found IV good for is really good methamphetamine... (which I don't do anymore and only did rarely!)

I have IV'ed MDMA, 2CB, DMT, Ketamine and 5meoDMT and probably some other things I can't remember right now....mostly just to see if there was any benefit in doing them this way... and there never was!

All were inferior experiences compared to ingesting or snorting or smoking!

IV just seems to bypass some metabolistic process... so the experience feels more empty and "airy"...definately less meaningful with less content.

I can't see the point in IV'ing DOC.

I have found IV'ing and IM'ing DMT creates too much high blood pressure and more unpleasant side effects as reported by Strassman, and also more unpleasant experiences as reported by Shulgin... smoking is by far the clearest way to take this substance as far as I am concerned!

Julian.

I got a bong full of leaves just absolutely soaked with dmt right now. I've been waiting for a nice time to smoke it by the lake though. Damn weather!

Church said:
I've recently become obsessed with the idea of IVing MDMA. I've just begun my search for past threads regarding the topic. I've never IV'd anything, and for some reason I now want to, just to say that I have experienced a rush.

Church please reconsider! You're going into realms that can exert a strange fascination !
A fatal one at times you want a rush i.v heroin gives a fantastic rush even better is i.v. methampet with morphine but it leads to misery in the end unless of course you are superman , are you ?

Growfh said:
I got a bong full of leaves just absolutely soaked with dmt right now. I've been waiting for a nice time to smoke it by the lake though. Damn weather!

i like the sound of that lake growfh

I have IV'd DOI a couple of times. It came on very fast, and there was some nausea, but not too bad. The trips were a little less interesting, maybe because I was tripping way too much at the time. The duration may be a little shorter, and you don't have to wait 3 hours to reach the peak. It would be better to just snort of plug it if you want to avoid the long come-up. IV administration provided no benefits over other methods.

I have found IV'ing and IM'ing DMT creates too much high blood pressure and more unpleasant side effects as reported by Strassman, and also more unpleasant experiences as reported by Shulgin... smoking is by far the clearest way to take this substance as far as I am concerned!

I think it's a case of 'horses for courses' when it comes to the simple tryptamines. I've never smoked cigarettes (took ages to be able to smoke joints!) and find inhaling any sort of smoke to be extremely unpkeasant. I can barely get down 5mg of 5-methoxy DMT without unpleasantness ensuing, so 50mg of DMT smoke felt like being stuck in a burning house... I suppose in my case the negatives of injection are less then those of a lung full of acrid smoke.

That said, I'd never go for IM 5-methoxyDMT ever again. Having your ego & sense of self hung, drawn & quartered rather than it just suddenly exploding into millions of tiny pieces is excruciatingly unpleasant

zophen said:
Church please reconsider! You're going into realms that can exert a strange fascination !
A fatal one at times you want a rush i.v heroin gives a fantastic rush even better is i.v. methampet with morphine but it leads to misery in the end unless of course you are superman , are you ?

Don't worry, zoph, I won't. I was genuinely interested in if people have done it before, but I dont think I would have ever done it. I only worded my post that way to get some responses! =D

I've never IV'd anything before, and I don't think I will. God knows I've had plenty of opportunities, too. Besides, plugging is the way for me! :D