• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV "triple balls" opioid, stim, and dissocistive in one shot.

Oh shit, how long you been off it avd how long was you taking it for, grams daily?

Didn't know it affected gall bladder
For maybe 3-4 years at it'sworst maybe 2g daily, could go through 4-5 in a day when I could afford it. At the lighter end maybe 4-5g per week. Quantity actually dropped a bit when I started IVing it as its so potent via that ROA and I usually just blacked out repeatedly until the bag was gone and then had to stop because I went through it so quick. Usually mixed with stims, was a bit of a cocktail of addictions back then. The K drought maybe 10 years ago in the UK meant i had a break (just replaced with mxe tho). I havent used heavily for maybe 7 years. Nowadays maybe once a year or so

Tbh I thought it was just k cramps until it reached such a blinding level that I actually went to the emergency room. Looked it up after and the spasm is something that's been reported with k. May just have been serious next level cramps but I was seriously lying down in the AandE waiting room screaming. Came after a really heavy weekend of use
@Hippy Flower Fairy and @guy1234 I never got into K myself. My friends were taking it while I was kicking H, so I sort of 'missed out' on that train. However, I have heard some of the same things from friends and acquaintances who were really into that stuff—everything except for needing catheters (Yikes!). One of my close buddies did it often for 2 or 3 years, and he said it took a while for him to stop peeing like 20 times a day. It's strange how some drugs do that; benzos had that effect on me (frequent urination). After all, it was used mainly as a tranquilizer for animals, so it's safe to assume that any long-term abuse of the stuff probably isn't going to do your body any favors.

Oh, and I'm new here. Hello everyone. :)
Ahhhh k is so frigging wonderful and diverse, but yeah definitely comes with complications which are hard to avoid if youre doing it regularly

The K drought maybe 10 years ago in the UK meant i had a break

Yeah I first tried K when I was about 25 or 26 when it was really decent stuff, I'd only do it occasionally though, went to some amazing weird places like a secret room in between the top and bottom rooms of my old favourite club and in my K hole only certain people and the Djs was allowed into this room, not been since though, but at the start that's where I went a few times, then years after when I told someone this they told me there was a secret room, well like a secret passage thing, it was on the ground where they'd walk elephants and tigers etc through as the club used to be a circus

But I also had some fucked up K holes too, then I broke up with the bloke I done it with and my next boyfriend wasn't into it and it was also hard to get, I tried MXE a few times when it was legal but I wasn't really fussed about K then, my son was young then so I hardly done anything, uppers at raves when he was at his dad's, same as when I first done K it was when my son was at his dad's at weekends and I was at my ex boyfriends

I remember the drought but as I barely done it for years, then got with someone who hated K, he was a coke head, I wasn't allowed K and it was still a drought, was with him 5 years but towards the end of our relationship I started wanting K and heard of a dealer, so the drought had ended but K was expensive for a while, but soon as we broke up, I could do it when I wanted, and could afford it, if I had more money I'd of bought it every day lol

But I done it enough to fuck my osofagus up hmmm K must be so acidic and caustic

. I havent used heavily for maybe 7 years. Nowadays maybe once a year or so

Well done, do you still crave it but know you can't do it because of what it put you through?

Tbh I thought it was just k cramps until it reached such a blinding level that I actually went to the emergency room. Looked it up after and the spasm is something that's been reported with k. May just have been serious next level cramps but I was seriously lying down in the AandE waiting room screaming. Came after a really heavy weekend of use

Fucking hell, didn't you go to the doctors when you started getting what you thought was K cramps, knowing that's the start of your bladder damage?

If they knew you was in that much pain why didn't they give you morphine fucksake, why let you lay there screaming?

Sorry I rambled on mate lol, I'll shut up and go make a tea lol

peeing like 20 times a day. It's strange how some drugs do that; benzos had that effect on me (frequent urination)

Is peeing 20 times a day not normal? As I pee about that, I do drink alot of tea and anxiety causes people to keep needing to pee too, but didn't know benzos did that

I have never tried mixing a stimulant, dissociative, and opioid in a shot before.

However, I used to do 50/50 mixed shots of MXE and 4-HO-DET. That was amazing!! Easily some of the most intense psychedelic experiences I've ever had, but due to the MXE I remember nothing about it other than being absolutely floored. And by floored I mean floored.

I have never tried mixing a stimulant, dissociative, and opioid in a shot before.

However, I used to do 50/50 mixed shots of MXE and 4-HO-DET. That was amazing!! Easily some of the most intense psychedelic experiences I've ever had, but due to the MXE I remember nothing about it other than being absolutely floored. And by floored I mean floored.
Never slammed them together, but I used to love 4acodmt + MXE combos. Such a lovely combination. I did IV each of those separately though and they are both incredible.

Despite previously having a great enthusiasm for shooting the maximum possible hits of stimulants and also enjoying K at the end of a stim binge, I could not imagine shooting K with or without something else in the mix.

The couple of times I IM'd it (my first experience of it) I way overdid it and was paralysed and delirious thanks to the K while entirely wide away and able to comprehend how fucked up I was thanks to the meth I had in me. Overall way too intense for me. But I've had nice hole-experience just from snorting K after being awake on meth for 48 hours or at the tail end of an acid trip (or both).

Adding an opiate would just introduce endless vomiting to the equation for me.

I did this with a bit of cocaine, 3mg hydromorphone and 3-5mg of tiletamine. Stay away from tiletamine. Easily the most powerful drug mg for mg I have ever done including fentanyl, instant detailed hallucinations 0 control over your mind or body. A couple of doses aren't too bad, its a very effective anti-depressant but after a week of use I developed tremors in my whole body that worsened even after I stopped. This went on for about a week along with visual distortions, pressure in my head and fuzzy thoughts. Thankfully by a week and a half I returned to normal but who knows what damage has been done? Once the tiletamine hits about 15 seconds after pulling the tie all self-awareness and comprehension fall apart. I was lying on the bathmat in my friend's bathroom having what I can only describe as a non-sexual full-body orgasm feeling for about an hour during which I had no idea where or who I was. Tiletamine is really affected by mood, stimuli so the hydro and coke felt so amazing that my trip centred around that feeling of bliss. It was an incredibly intense experience and not something to do lightly or more than once or twice. You need to be extremely experienced with all three drugs and even then its incredibly dangerous. I won't lie, its one of the best, if not the best highs of my entire life but I wouldn't encourage anyone to try. It could have easily ended disastrously and I have no plans to ever touch tiletamine again.

I didn’t IV any of it but I did IM 200mg of ket the other day on top of a decent line of coke and 10 mg ocycodone pills. I very really touch coke or opiates but I was given them and they were just sitting there.

They kinda killed my ketamine visions which I was really looking forward to but seemed to lift the general euphoric feeling. The coke also seemed to reduce the post -ket wobbliness and I was pretty functional within an hour (enough to go mix up a few more ket shots for the rest of the evening)

sounds nice...........................
night bl c ya inna bit
peace

I did morphine + deschloroketamine (+ meth [+ pregabalin]) for extended amounts of time but nasally administered, no IV. Was fun, the opioid takes each and every bit of anxiety or fear a disso can bring up and smoothens the comedown, while the disso inhibits opioid tolerance development to some degree. But I wouldn't recommend to do stims in more than therapeutic dosage - like 5-10mg or d-amphetamine for example will be fine, I did memantine + 3-FEA on a binge, and DCK + meth, both were nice, just watch the BP and BPM a bit. Side effect is seriously impaired judgement, be prepared for and think twice before doing something which could have consequences. I dosed daily for months and integrated it into my daily life, this led to trusting people I should never have dealt with.. Oh, and I got some schizo like effects over time which I never had from just a disso.

Quiero probar Coca-Cola IV + Heroína IV + Ket IV.
tiene que ser maravilloso
o Amphets+H+K IVed+pregabalina
Methadone+amphet±pregabalin

Isn't this popular in Oakland, referred to as a "Belushi?" With dope, coke, and a little K for punch?
Just wait til TuCi gets popular around here and we'll all have easy access to these, and I'd like to coin the term for unknown shots " knuckleball"s. Pitch that the plunger and hope you get where you're trying to go.
If the seemingly most common combo for TuCi is K+MDMA, you sure will.

If you’re not opioid dependent I’d suggest the following, had the best experiences with it. Get rid of the stimulant, it adds nothing positive to the high. Then take a medium to standard dose of a relatively neutral dissociative (o-pce, dck, ketamine) and after this has kicked in add a medium to low dose of a relatively neutral opioid (tilidine, methadone, morphine). Nothing with special fx like tramadol, Kratom or buprenorphine. This Leads to pure bliss, no nodding but a really good high with good bodyload and extraordinary headspace.

Si no eres dependiente de los opioides, te sugiero lo siguiente, tuve las mejores experiencias con él. Deshazte del estimulante, no agrega nada positivo al subidón. Luego tome una dosis media a estándar de un disociativo relativamente neutro (o-pce, dck, ketamina) y después de que esto haya hecho efecto, agregue una dosis media a baja de un opioide relativamente neutro (tilidina, metadona, morfina). Nada con efectos especiales como tramadol, Kratom o buprenorfina. Esto conduce a la felicidad pura, sin asentir con la cabeza, pero con un subidón realmente bueno con una buena carga corporal y un extraordinario espacio mental.
voy a intentarlo Puedo obtener buenos Ket y metadona. Sabes si puedo calentar metadona con agua para evaporar el volumen de agua y sacar un concentrado for IVing

Tomé coca + heroína y Ket solo. Pero nunca los 3 a la vez. Me gustaría probarlo.
It has to be wonderful

We've all heard of speed balls goofballs etc. 2 drugs at once.

But has anyone ever done IV shots of say heroin, cocaine, and ketamine in the same shot? Or in general some shot with these three drug classes?

I used to IV opioid and MXE in one shot all the time but never added a stimulant.

How was it? Not looking to try this ever just curious.
I do this often, just not in shot form, Intranasal and oral. I call the nasal mix 631,the oral portion is just oxy m30, real then fake. Anyways, the 631 is 60% Adderall, real ones, so Amp and DexAmp, 30% Cocaine, and 10% Ketamine. The oxys were real to start for a long time, but due to prices switched to pressed lately. I test the presses I get with Fent kit, they come back negative but still hit like a train, so who knows? Anyways went from needing 10-15 real 30s a day to 3 fakes! The cost savings is insane! 300-450$ a day down to around 8$ This is my day to day mix of drugs, all day everyday. Occasionally I'll take a few days away from the ket into the mix as I heard bad things about ket use daily. So far no real negative effects to speak of physically.