• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV "triple balls" opioid, stim, and dissocistive in one shot.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
We've all heard of speed balls goofballs etc. 2 drugs at once.

But has anyone ever done IV shots of say heroin, cocaine, and ketamine in the same shot? Or in general some shot with these three drug classes?

I used to IV opioid and MXE in one shot all the time but never added a stimulant.

How was it? Not looking to try this ever just curious.

Would imagine it would be exceedingly dangerous, i know at least ketamine greatly potentiates opiates so adding it to the mix would make it virtually impossible to judge dosing safely?

I actually didn't find the two speedballs I have done (IV mephedrone and heroin) particularly pleasant. Extremely euphoric but almost painful. Adding a disso into the mix i picture making it even more panic inducing

IV Stims + K though... that is where it is that

Would imagine it would be exceedingly dangerous, i know at least ketamine greatly potentiates opiates so adding it to the mix would make it virtually impossible to judge dosing safely?

I actually didn't find the two speedballs I have done (IV mephedrone and heroin) particularly pleasant. Extremely euphoric but almost painful. Adding a disso into the mix i picture making it even more panic inducing

IV Stims + K though... that is where it
I always though speed balls were stupid too when I had both coke and opioids. Do coke first. Enjoy. Then do opiates when you get too wired and are ready to come down.

I always though speed balls were stupid too when I had both coke and opioids. Do coke first. Enjoy. Then do opiates when you get too wired and are ready to come down.
Except that taking long acting opiates on top of short acting stimulants can be a recipe for a delayed OD when the stim wears off if you don't get your timing and dosages right. I know you mean taking the opioids as the stimulant is wearing off, but it's worth mentioning that a lot of OD's happen when stims suddenly wear off and the opiate finally kicks in fully.

Except that taking long acting opiates on top of short acting stimulants can be a recipe for a delayed OD when the stim wears off if you don't get your timing and dosages right. I know you mean taking the opioids as the stimulant is wearing off, but it's worth mentioning that a lot of OD's happen when stims suddenly wear off and the opiate finally kicks in fully.
Indeed i believe I suffered an alcohol overdose like this when MDA wore off...handnt even kept drinking past the peak of the MDA effect...just literally when it wore off I passed out on the floor in the middle of a show and had to be carried home unconscious after consuming large amounts of liquor before and during the mda that I barely felt drunk while rolling.

Never did a triple ball, but the last curveball shots I used to do were a mixture of 3hopcp and meth. Those fuckin rocked.

Ooooooh does it, I love both but not done them at same time

Why was it painful, what injecting it? Or the experience?
I havent done them at the same time either, just from research/general knowledge. Apparently it is pretty unsafe, you have to slash your doses big time

And no the shot went in as normal, not painful. More the effect was painful. Like a very strong "burningly" euphoric body feeling, felt so good it hurts kind of thing and wasn't actually that nice. And head felt pretty glitchy (dont really know how else to describe). The second one i did the next day was lower doses and much more bearable but still greatly preferred meph and k shot together or say coke and k or even heroin alone

Like a very strong "burningly" euphoric body feeling, felt so good it hurts kind of thing and wasn't actually that nice

I can't even begin to understand that lol, how can it be so good it's painful I'm so blonde, why wasn't it nice if it was euphoric?

I can't even begin to understand that lol, how can it be so good it's painful I'm so blonde, why wasn't it nice if it was euphoric?
If you'd ever IVed MDMA you would understand how something can be so euphoric its unpleasant lol (although in a different way than what I'm describing here)

It can just be too much artificial euphoric feeling to an extent where it feels toxic and overwhelming and the experience is no longer enjoyable even if your body and brain and desperately screaming at you that you feel good

Hard to describe you're right haha

If you'd ever IVed MDMA you would understand

Gawd no I hate uppers, used to do them at raves but put the drug in a rizla, you know bomb it in a rizla, a roll up paper I don't know what you call them lol, papers you put backy in and roll up to make your own fag, cigarette lol, but people put drugs in them and swallow it

so, i did this. A LOT, for a while. It's very reinforcing, and frankly absolute hell on the renal system. I grapple w some kidney issues etc. to this day. but ya, it's a thing that feels good for homo genus monkeys ;D

If you'd ever IVed MDMA you would understand how something can be so euphoric its unpleasant lol (although in a different way than what I'm describing here)

It can just be too much artificial euphoric feeling to an extent where it feels toxic and overwhelming and the experience is no longer enjoyable even if your body and brain and desperately screaming at you that you feel good

Hard to describe you're right haha
That’s a very good description of IV’ing MDMA. The comeup on massive doses of LSD when there is a heavy bodyload the same thing. You know the euphoria is there but it’s kind of corrupted by being so overwhelming.

Gawd no I hate uppers, used to do them at raves but put the drug in a rizla, you know bomb it in a rizla, a roll up paper I don't know what you call them lol, papers you put backy in and roll up to make your own fag, cigarette lol, but people put drugs in them and swallow it
Yes its called bombing :) at least in my neck of the woods

A bit of toilet paper or tissue works just as well. Here it’s called ‘parachuting’. The papers are called ‘Tally Ho’.

absolute hell on the renal system. I grapple w some kidney issues etc. to this day

So is ketamine, even snorting it, people who are K addicts can end up with having their bladder removed, or bags worn outside their body to collect urine or wearing nappys as they are incontinent, they didn't listen to their body after the K cramps started as K is so addictive and that's how they end up, horrible or what, I've not took enough K to get K cramps but it stripped my osofagus lining and it caused inflammation and maybe ulcers, agony, still comes and goes even when I don't do K, spicy foods etc cause it occasionally or just for no reason

Yes its called bombing :) at least in my neck of the woods

Me and my ex got paranoid as we was on the phone talking about taking bombs into a rave, and as you must know certain words are flagged up on texts and phone calls etc, we expected to be arrested on arrival only for them to see we only had bombs of drugs not fucking actual bombs lol

So is ketamine, even snorting it, people who are K addicts can end up with having their bladder removed, or bags worn outside their body to collect urine or wearing nappys as they are incontinent, they didn't listen to their body after the K cramps started as K is so addictive and that's how they end up, horrible or what, I've not took enough K to get K cramps but it stripped my osofagus lining and it caused inflammation and maybe ulcers, agony, still comes and goes even when I don't do K, spicy foods etc cause it occasionally or just for no reason
Speaking as former k addict I got off pretty lightly although I still have real trouble with my bladder, I piss a huge amount, can't hold fluids etc

Remember it gave me what I think was a gall bladder spasm once which was easily the most painful thing that has ever happened to me.

as former k addict I got off pretty lightly although I still have real trouble with my bladder, I piss a huge amount, can't hold fluids etc

Oh shit, how long you been off it avd how long was you taking it for, grams daily?

Remember it gave me what I think was a gall bladder spasm once which was easily the most painful thing that has ever happened to me

Didn't know it affected gall bladder

@Hippy Flower Fairy and @guy1234 I never got into K myself. My friends were taking it while I was kicking H, so I sort of 'missed out' on that train. However, I have heard some of the same things from friends and acquaintances who were really into that stuff—everything except for needing catheters (Yikes!). One of my close buddies did it often for 2 or 3 years, and he said it took a while for him to stop peeing like 20 times a day. It's strange how some drugs do that; benzos had that effect on me (frequent urination). After all, it was used mainly as a tranquilizer for animals, so it's safe to assume that any long-term abuse of the stuff probably isn't going to do your body any favors.

Oh, and I'm new here. Hello everyone. :)