• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV "triple balls" opioid, stim, and dissocistive in one shot.

I've done ketamine while on oxy and benzos and the K seemed to erase the oxy buzz. I never get high off benzos.

I do this often, just not in shot form, Intranasal and oral. I call the nasal mix 631,the oral portion is just oxy m30, real then fake. Anyways, the 631 is 60% Adderall, real ones, so Amp and DexAmp, 30% Cocaine, and 10% Ketamine. The oxys were real to start for a long time, but due to prices switched to pressed lately. I test the presses I get with Fent kit, they come back negative but still hit like a train, so who knows? Anyways went from needing 10-15 real 30s a day to 3 fakes! The cost savings is insane! 300-450$ a day down to around 8$ This is my day to day mix of drugs, all day everyday. Occasionally I'll take a few days away from the ket into the mix as I heard bad things about ket use daily. So far no real negative effects to speak of physically.
Yea ket use daily destroyed me and made me what seems to be a permanent opioid addict for life even though I don't want to because of the bladder pain. It goes on for years and has got me questioning whether I want to end my life.

But I was really wondering about IV because I used to do my oxy 30s or dilaided IV with mxe mixed in.

They don't really complement eachother like coke and heroin together do. It's actually a much better IV hit to do the mxe or K first then after the peak slam the opiate and the dissociative primes your body or somethinfnwhere the iv hit of the opioid is so much stronger of a rush.

I imagine a stim would ruin it more because even mxe and k I feel overly stimulated being an opiate and benzo lover. I just like hearing people's crazy stories.