• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Loperamide experiment [Experience incoming over the night, progressive]

I am scripted 4x 800mg gabapentin/day. Thanks for the info chase, appreciate it dude. Any way to suggest staggering the gabapentin? I have tried staggering and always just wind up saying fuck it and popping the whole rest of my daily doses all at once. Hehh. But I do hear staggering the doses can be a more effective way in taking then. I just haven't found the best way in timing it yet.

All the reports of cardiac issues have arisen from truly insane dosing, like 150+mg or more commonly 200-400mg, or chronic dosing. Lope has a half-life of around 11 hours, so even if you only dose once every 24 hours, you'd still be adding to 25% of your previous dose. It's an important thing to watch out for, but accurate information is important. Fatigue alone doesn't indicate heart rhythm abnormalities... you generally just pass out from the ones lope can cause (not to be confused with sleeping).
And while I may be unfortunate in getting no added benefit from IV lope, I am fortunate enough to experience absolute total relief from even large habits with 60-100mg. Currently 1-2g a day of H being relieved with 60-80mg every 24-32h.

All the reports of cardiac issues have arisen from truly insane dosing, like 150+mg or more commonly 200-400mg, or chronic dosing. Lope has a half-life of around 11 hours, so even if you only dose once every 24 hours, you'd still be adding to 25% of your previous dose. It's an important thing to watch out for, but accurate information is important. Fatigue alone doesn't indicate heart rhythm abnormalities... you generally just pass out from the ones lope can cause (not to be confused with sleeping).
And while I may be unfortunate in getting no added benefit from IV lope, I am fortunate enough to experience absolute total relief from even large habits with 60-100mg. Currently 1-2g a day of H being relieved with 60-80mg every 24-32h.
Good post. :)

However I'd ike to point out that all opiates cause cardiac issues to varying degrees (I think buprenorphine is an exception), even at therapeutical doses on the lower end of the spectrum.

Man it's so sad and annoying that misinformed people judge and bandwagon without research or proper experience in the subject.
I experimented with a lot of "not a real drug dumbass lol get some weed instead" kind of substances ever since my search warrant and drugs are still drugs. I had a guy laugh at me tripping my ass off nutmeg space paste simply because it's a legal spice. Same with loperamide because it's legal and cmon its poop medicine you shithead xD clearly a child poesting if he thinks loperamide can be recreational bla bla bla. If I kept listing the legal drugs i've gotten blasted off better than the illegal shit i used to get from dealers the post would be pretty damn long. I've even had a benzo guy laugh at me when i said i take omeprazole to potentiate most drugs. It's just heartburn medicine dude. I don't know nothing about some Crap 450 3ass4 inhibition lol.
In the end, pseudoephedrine doesn't get you high, but with proper knowlegde and preparation it can get you fucking zooted, e.g. meth or even ephedrine. Loperamide, same idea, proper preparation, you can get even a recreational high. I guess I'm just butthurt from loperamide being associated with shit. As I am right now decently high with low opiod tolerance and various ways of doing it right. And I know the dangers of doing it too often or too much etc. Talk about having shit for brains on this guy. Poop