• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin IV Heroin

Lol I just found this on Erowid
That explains perfectly why I didn?t feel any euphoria and only felt tired and sedated. Here is the link too https://erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_basics.shtml
Duration #
When injected intravenously, smoked, or insufflated, heroin produces a wash of euphoria followed by a period of sedation lasting for 2-4 hours. Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection typically lack the initial wave of intense euphoria, and cause feelings of sedation lasting three to five hours

Skin popping is not good, it?s a last resort ROA in my opinion. Try your inner elbow dude if you are doing all this research andyou really want to feel it. Aim toward your heart.

I agree I wouldn?t shoot H on my first time experimenting with opiates but if you really want to try then do it right. The injection mark will go away after a few hours, more quickly if you take care of it (I nurse my marks so no one will notice.)

I think maybe hat everyone is tying to say is once you try it and you get that rush, that feeling that only H can give you, you will be spoiled for life. No drug will ever be as good and you will want to do it again. I was a heroin addict for years, I have been able to quit and take morphine orally now but every single time I wake up and eat my 190-240 mg of morphine I think to myself ?dang I wish I had some H? but reality is I have a good life and I just can?t justify pissing away what I have for the H. So I tell myself once my kids are grown and my responsibilities are fewer, I will do H again. Until then I will be happy that my husband and I have found a middle ground- eating opiates and getting a percentage of the good feeling that H gives. Don?t get mad people are trying to warn you. And to those people warning him: throw your two cents in but don?t berate him.

Just know it?s risky and it is highly addictive - it?s not a joke the shit will get ahold of you even if you have super willpower, it?s heroin and it?s freaking amazing but it?s half perfection half destruction.