• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Iv ghb

Ghb never attracted me early on. I am glad I found it. Such a magnificent mood enhancer.

Haha. I don't think I will need one. At worst I think I might get dehydrated, overheated, and pass out.

Yeah but making sure someone can give you a cup of water, or put a cool towel on your head and turn on a ceiling fan is a good thing. :D

I know for some of us maybe finding a trip sitter for any IV drug experience might be unobtainable for whatever reason, but it's still nonetheless a good idea for HR purposes. :)

When I first did IV DMT, I'm glad I had a good friend watching over me.

I would be really careful doing this not so much due to the possibility of OD'ing but what it may do to your body. Most people say injecting methadone syrup is crazy ad ive done it a number of times and I know people that do it 3-4 times a week. They are alive and so am I but im sure it has done a considerable amount of damage to my body. Just because you dont die doesnt mean its not that bad for you, if I were you I wouldnt do it, maybe plugging but not IV'ing. And if its not mixed up in front of you I wouldnt IV or plug it as 1,4b and GBL are more common than GHB these days.

I love GHB, its probably my favourite drug(well GBL is in fact my fav) and im a heroin, xanax and meth addict(currently only using meth a few days a week, not staying up all night and I eat properly, I take care of myself nowdays and been on opi maintenance for 5 years) weaning myself off the xanax atm and GBL is still by far my favourite drug, its like a happy, horny version of heroin I think. GHB is just amazing but because I cant get it I dont use which im sure is a very good thing as im sure id be extremely addicted to it now..... Seems pretty popular in the sex and drugs scene in the gay community, Lots of meth to fuck forever then G to come down and probably have more sex, theres empty soy sauce bottles(those little fish ones that fit a few ml in them) ALL over the floor of the main gay nightclub I usually go to. It has every single thing in a drug that id want, if you have a little bit you feel nice, a medium dose and you feel sexy and want to party and a big dose and you get a nice sleep. I wish it were legal but too many dickheads drink alcohol with it so that will never happen :/

I just hope nobody reads this and gets the bright idea to IV GBL! That would be a nasty, nasty way to die.

This is not premixed.
I have close to 200 grams of Ghb (sodium salt) powder. So I have pretty good idea on how to work dose control.

It would actually be a good idea to have someone on standby with a water spraying device.

I hate taking too much Ghb, it is just a icky, hot, non-sexual experience.

Good ideas everybody.

Im is 10x riskier than iv, your muscles dont filter out toxins but your veins do.

Iv is safer than im always but both are extremely risky

Im is 10x riskier than iv, your muscles dont filter out toxins but your veins do.

I'm sure most G is pure. It's not like it's the type of drug that's passed around to shady dealers who try to bulk it up.

Ooooh sounds like we'll soon have another entry to the shrine! :D

I have not yet read up on IV GHB, but I would suggest going very very easy on the dosage. Increase it in tiny steps. I bet it's a crazy rush though. Just what my gut tells me.

@red22
Next to no GHB sold to consumers is pure where I live. It's always passed off in aqueous solution.

Uhm what? You are probably thinking of the risk for an abscess right? The drug quickly gets distributed throughout your entire body when you IV (depending on the drug and tissue there will be local spikes of course), while it remains in close contact to muscle tissue when you IM. That means cytotoxic chemicals will destroy tissue locally upon IM injection, while that is less a problem when you IV. Pathogens can also cause abscesses in muscle tissue, but the same can happen in connective tissue around veins. Still there are a shit ton of problems associated with IV use and by no means would I call it safer than IM use. I do feel safer when I IV over IM, but that is merely an illusion.

So, GHB is caustic. Can one mix some vinegar into it to balance out the pH to make it suitable for IM injection?

This is quite an old thread to randomly bump... Did OP ever attempt it? Is there a TR? He obviously never followed up...

I did it like 20 times via IM and IV yesterday and today, but all my doses were really low. My first time ever using GHB. No rush. The IMs sting and during one IV attempt I missed the vein and it caused my insides to burn. Rectal burned as well. It even burns a little in the mouth. This is why I asked about balancing the pH — for the purpose of IM and rectal.

It just hits you faster, but as my only doses done via IV were lower than my highest oral dose, I can't really give a good evaluation.

So, GHB is caustic. Can one mix some vinegar into it to balance out the pH to make it suitable for IM injection?

Don't use vinegar though... get a pure acid. Citric and acetic are easy to get and are fairly safe. Make sure the pH is between 7 and 8. You may end up with a different form of g or even destroy the drug but idk, I'm ignorant regarding GHB's chemistry...

Are you sure it's a base though ? I thought it either comes as a salt or an acid

distilled white vinegar is just 5% acetic acid in distilled water, it will work just fine. Don't use cider vinegar or the like though.

Sodium GHB is the salt form of GHB, but because it's the sodium salt of a weak acid, it acts as a base in solution. And, in fact, properly made GHB solution can be buffered to a pH of 7 with no problem... if your GHB is caustic then it was made with no regard for checking the pH of the final product.

I recently tried IVing GHB (Somsanit which is actually made to be IVed) and I don't think it's worth the hassle. Oral bioavailibility is supposed to be 25% so I started with a quarter of a lowish recreational oral dose, then added some after a few minutes. I ended up needing rather about 40% to get the same effect which surprised me. Onset is faster but there was no rush. I might repeat it some time with the total 40% at once just for science since with pharma grade solution I don't see much of a risk, but so far it's nothing to write home about.