• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Iv ghb

Diloadid

Bluelighter
I was thinking about trying to IV GHB.

It only takes about two grams orally to get me feeling great.

I was thinking of trying a half gram injection of GHB, seeing as it is easily water soluble.

I can't find much info on it.

Any suggestion on dose/volume?

In practice it could be done. The question is there anything really gained by executing it. GHB is not a drug that provides a rush, or begs the user for a quick onset. It's effects escalate in a subtle and gentle manner which I find is an extremely positive quality about it.

If you were to practice it, just use the same dosing regimen as you would for an oral method-of-administration.

Another thing to consider the possibility of adulterants in GHB. You would also need to work out how many ml would be required to dilute the amount of GHB in question.

Even though I'm a huge fan of GHB I really don't see a point in this except satisfying a needle fetish.

Last edited:
Do not want; I wouldn't bother with it. This is coming from someone who IV's all too often.

I have no GHB experience though, and I know some people find it very euphoric.

Just make sure you do all the research before attempting anything like this.

Apparently it is possible to IV it, as the IV route is listed on the wikipedia page for GHB.

I would do it, but I tend to be willing to try things drug wise most people aren't when it comes to drugs. if you do do it start low. and be sure to let us know how it goes.

I've heard of people doing it in the past and said it works. I don't think it's good for the veins though.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Not much info on IV Ghb in general. I'm going to give it a whirl in a few days and let you know how it goes.

I'm not really expecting a rush, but I do expect some extreme differences in overall effects.

Don't IV street GHB without verifying the pH is near to neutral or you will damage your veins from too much acid/alkali.

GHB is super well absorbed orally and there is evidence it works well plugged too. There's no need to IV GHB...

There's no need to IV GHB...

Oh really?

I have IVd many strange chemicals, some novel and some lush. I personally see no real reason to not try this?

The gear is not street quality.

I will also try plugging some Ghb, only after I try IV.

i have taken alot of ghb and it very euphoric...no way i would ever IV it though, no way...too risky and the reward u get isnt worth the possible danger..just drink it up and have a good time..

Respectable opinion.

If anybody had any real viable input in relation specific to Ghb and why IVing it could prove more harmful in comparison to other more commonly IVd substances, I might take heed.

From what I gather, it has been done (with positive results).

I IV often, and was just curious.

Thanks for the input.

Having done a lot of IV'ing bunches of different stuff, I would never, and I mean never consider IV'ing ghb, just as I would never consider IV'ing vodka or corona.

I'd never IV ghb, there's no point. Can fuck up your veins too if you don't know the ph of the batch. Too many factors for me, wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks for the input. I've still been putting trying this off, but soon I will venture.

IVing Ghb is far from putting vodka or Mexican beer into your veins.

There's no need to IV GHB...

I'm not saying you're wrong, you're probably right, but can you elaborate?

People have said things to me like "there's no reason to IV DMT..." assuming that smoking DMT is just as intense, which it's not, only to have them also try IV DMT and find out how very much so it is worth it.

The bio-availability of oral GHB is 25% according to the aforementioned wiki page; do you think that there's nothing to gain other than getting more out of a smaller dosage? Would there be no rush, etc?

Honestly curious; I've never tried GHB nor have any interest in it, let alone IVing it, but I figured these are good questions to ask for the people who are.

I'm not saying you're wrong, you're probably right, but can you elaborate?

People have said things to me like "there's no reason to IV DMT..." assuming that smoking DMT is just as intense, which it's not, only to have them also try IV DMT and find out how very much so it is worth it.

The bio-availability of oral GHB is 25% according to the aforementioned wiki page; do you think that there's nothing to gain other than getting more out of a smaller dosage? Would there be no rush, etc?

Honestly curious; I've never tried GHB nor have any interest in it, let alone IVing it, but I figured these are good questions to ask for the people who are.

Ghb is lush, if you like hedonism. I'm curious about some of the things you mentioned as well.

A big factor for me is weight. Why use 2.5 grams orally, when I can use 500mg-1g IV?
I personally doubt there is a IV rush associated with IV Ghb, but I could be wrong. I do look forward to a rapid onset.

There are many things I'm looking to experience from IV Ghb. Once I get some proper rest from work, and a little free time I'll be set to experiment.

I plan on writing a tr as well.

Will keep everyone updated.

Ghb is lush, if you like hedonism. I'm curious about some of the things you mentioned as well.

A big factor for me is weight. Why use 2.5 grams orally, when I can use 500mg-1g IV?
I personally doubt there is a IV rush associated with IV Ghb, but I could be wrong. I do look forward to a rapid onset.

There are many things I'm looking to experience from IV Ghb. Once I get some proper rest from work, and a little free time I'll be set to experiment.

I plan on writing a tr as well.

Will keep everyone updated.

I'm definitely interested in a trip report. :)

The only advice I could give is to start with small dosages, just to be on the safe side. It would really suck to accidentally overdose on it.

I know the mentality of "waste not want not" when it comes to drugs; I love IVing buprenorphine compared to sublingual because a single 8mg film can last me up to a month instead of just a few days (or a day or two at the least). I also love knowing I can get four to five strong DMT experiences instead of one strong vaporized/smoked DMT experience. So there are reasons why I like IVing certain drugs, and getting more out of the same quantity of product is great.

I'm definitely interested in a trip report. :)

The only advice I could give is to start with small dosages, just to be on the safe side. It would really suck to accidentally overdose on it.

I know the mentality of "waste not want not" when it comes to drugs; I love IVing buprenorphine compared to sublingual because a single 8mg film can last me up to a month instead of just a few days (or a day or two at the least). I also love knowing I can get four to five strong DMT experiences instead of one strong vaporized/smoked DMT experience. So there are reasons why I like IVing certain drugs, and getting more out of the same quantity of product is great.

I plan on starting very small at first, and working my way up.

I also like to IV bupe. Actually I kind of imagine IV Ghb to be similar to IV bupe, in that it is a faster onset, but not immediate.

I have enough Ghb to play around with until I figure out if IVing it is a viable and resourceful enough roa for myself.

I plan on starting very small at first, and working my way up.

I also like to IV bupe. Actually I kind of imagine IV Ghb to be similar to IV bupe, in that it is a faster onset, but not immediate.

I have enough Ghb to play around with until I figure out if IVing it is a viable and resourceful enough roa for myself.

Definitely also follow sekio's advice to make sure the pH is neutral, to make sure you don't lose a vein. It really sucks to inject something that's too acidic.

You seem really set on doing this. Trip report plesase? Be careful not to just pass out