• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Coke - What am I doing wrong?

Cocaine was IV'd when it was discovered, it was InSnuffalated (my new word!) until later.

The fictional Sherlock Holmes used to IV Cocaine. I have had a chunk of much purer stuff in my batch once with little amphetamine/ephederine cut and WOW - it wasn't sketchy.
Sigmund Freaud used to Whack too.

To each their own is what I say, if you prefer to snuff a bunch of dry powder in your nose, that's alright, i enjoy it too being social. However, when I want to take the trip, I find Injecting to be quite ... profound. I will say, Unlike a lot of people who do it I am able to save some for the next trip, simply because of how I do it - I like doing 4 or 5 shots over the course of 2 hours, but massive ones, it is slightly dangerous as purity levels can vary even in the same product but I've never done a bigger shot than .4 of probably 50% cocaine. That gives me a fairly decent buffer zone. Anyways, for me it is a trip and I always smoke big fatties, chug beer and try and watch Sherlock Holmes TV Series from 1984 with Jeremy Brett (downloaded all of 'em) - Sherlock is always trying to hide from Dr Watson that he Injects.

That's just my opinion, doesn't mean it's right or good but I disagree that "you should do it this way or that" - to each their own :)

okay, it's not that big of a buffer zone :) but damn is it fun! lol

Here is some Harm Reduction:

When you get a couple gram bag of cocaine and are IVing, chop it all up and mix it evenly, that way you can even out purity if there is more variance in it than usual. When I injected a much different looking chunk of cocaine it was probably only .2 but it felt better than any .4 I did and it even overpowered the sketch from Amphetamine/Ephederine (presumably) from the previous shots I had earlier, It was quite profound.

Last edited:
your missing. i dont know why its burning your arm should just be numb. must be bunk shit does it mix up clear?

Sup I'm back after 5 years lol. Anyway since then I've learned how to shoot coke correctly, and became pretty addicted to shooting heroin. Fuck, I wish I stuck to actually not shooting anything. Oh well... Thanks for everyone who tried to help/gave advice tho. And sup etnies, wuz gud.

Also on a related note, I just turned 20 today like an hour ago lol. I made this thread when I was like 15/16 or so. Prob 15.

Sup I'm back after 5 years lol. Anyway since then I've learned how to shoot coke correctly, and became pretty addicted to shooting heroin. Fuck, I wish I stuck to actually not shooting anything. Oh well... Thanks for everyone who tried to help/gave advice tho. And sup etnies, wuz gud.

Also on a related note, I just turned 20 today like an hour ago lol. I made this thread when I was like 15/16 or so. Prob 15.

Assuming you're currently using? The Dark Side forum can be a great place to post if you're struggling with addiction.

Based on your original OP, it sounded like you were slipping out of the vein. Hope you're now using correct, sterile injection technique if you're still shooting up, there's lots of resources here too... I still have my veins after 5 years daily IV use (clean now) and I owe BL for that.

Congrats to the OP. He's actually my friend and has been for almost 4 years. He's finally 8+ months clean. Keep it up, Brian!

can't feel the ringer? you just dodged a bullet, throw it out, count your prayers and hug your loved ones.