• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV Coke - What am I doing wrong?

Btroisi13

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! This is my first post, and I joined Bluelight to ask this question. I heard great things about injecting cocaine, so I got the right kind of syringes and cookers and everything I needed to do it. I did everything right until I got to the part where you put the needle in the vein and inject. When I do find the vein (which sometimes takes a while) and register, I inject. But as I'm doing it I get the worst burning sensation. I know this can mean you are missing (and have before) but I registered and knew i wasnt missing. I feel NO rush whatsoever, and feel a somewhat weak coke high almost like if I snorted it normally. I have tried over 10 times and all I have is a bunch of needle marks, a big red rash on my arm, and arm pain. Sorry if this is a long post but why do people think IV coke is this good? I'm almost certain I'm doing this wrong lol. Keep in mind I have never injected other drugs before, just coke (unsuccessfully).

good thought, but I get high from snorting it. Maybe I'm not using enough, but when I prepare it, I draw up a full syringe full of the coke/water solution, and theres still a lot left in the cooker that doesnt fit into the syringe, so I doubt thats the problem. I know I have a high tolerance, but I thought IV kind of bypassed that lol

Bunk coke?
this

i'm guessing that you snort a lot more to get the equivalent high to injecting.. the amount of water you use makes no difference to the purity of the coke quite obviously...

the burning sensation might be from injecting too fast or perhaps whatever the coke is cut with might not be the best thing to put into your veins..

Try uppin ur dose, inject half wait n see where ur at, then inhect rest if needed.

good thought, but I get high from snorting it. Maybe I'm not using enough, but when I prepare it, I draw up a full syringe full of the coke/water solution, and theres still a lot left in the cooker that doesnt fit into the syringe, so I doubt thats the problem. I know I have a high tolerance, but I thought IV kind of bypassed that lol

you shouldnt have leftover solution in the spoon. use less water and draw up all of it

Thanks guys. I do have to snort more of it to get high but I assumed that was based on my high tolerance. My friend did a TINY ass line and got really high and he had no tolerance. It was with the same coke I injected. I'm going to try upping my dose, but I don't understand how that would work. If I put more coke in the cooker, that would require more water to properly dissolve the coke. That would mean more coke/water solution in the syringe, and I'd run into the same problem with having some left over in the cooker.

And the burning is really bad. Its probably the main thing that deters me from doing it again. There could be one tiny drop of coke/water solution on the tip of the needle, and just putting that in my vein will burn. Often I would stop injecting because the burning hurt too much. I assumed I was missing, but I registered and knew I was in the vein so that's weird... And after doing a syringe full of it there will be a lump on my skin, but it goes away. I still have a big rash on my arm from doing it a few days ago, and it still hurts.

Coke does NOT require a lot of water. I have dissolved half a gram of coke in under .5 units before. A gram + can easily fit in 1cc of water...once you put water on coke it should start dissolving and turn the water clear..if urs doesn't it has a lot of cut. Use way less water!

And by the way, a newb to IV coke shouldn't need more than .15 - .2 of coke, especially if it really good quality. You are either missing..or hitting an artery somehow by your description of it "burning". Coke has never burned when i've injected it. Even when I miss it I dont even feel it missing since it numbs the area, until a huge lump forms of course and you dont feel it.

How much coke are you shooting? For even .2 of coke (way more than a newb should even be doing honestly if it's good quality) 20-30 units of water should be MORE than enough to dissolve it.

I think one of the main problems you're having in using too much water and you're not drawing up all the coke thats leftover in your cooker. So you're getting mostly shots of water.

Last edited:
Alright I'll try that when I can. I'm gonna also ask my dealer if he knows what it was cut with to see if that is causing the burning. I can't ask him for IV advice tho he doesn't do it or know about it. I kind of want to let my arm heal before trying again, what do you think?

i'll assume you're using something to filter it through. why you keep injecting with that sort of reaction is beyond me

use a micron filter or stick with snorting, who knows what it's cut with

Good point lol. I don't heat it because it dissolves fine in water at room temp (besides no one really cooks coke before IV). I use one of the small cotton pellet things they give out at needle exchanges (where I got all my supplies btw). I heard of micron filters but aren't they a lot of money and can only be used once?

Alright I'll try that when I can. I'm gonna also ask my dealer if he knows what it was cut with to see if that is causing the burning. I can't ask him for IV advice tho he doesn't do it or know about it. I kind of want to let my arm heal before trying again, what do you think?

Around here I cop my coke off the streets and dealers know to use cuts which are water soluble cause they know addicts in the area all IV it. It could just have a bad cut not meant for IV. Are you filtering?

I think you should try using 20-30 units of water and add the same amouunt of coke thats get u high snorted...inject half in a good vein..so where u get..then inject rest. Let me know how it goes.

I'm pretty sure the cut in my coke is water soluble, as it seems to have no problem dissolving in the water. I filter it using a cotton pellet. I put one in the coke/water solution and put the needle on it and draw up through that to filter it. Ill try more and put the minimum amount of water and go from there until its fully dissolved. Ill let u kno how it goes when I try it. I think I'm gonna stop IVing coke until the pain goes away, but I'll keep u guys posted.

yes, people do cook coke all the time. you are not getting good coke if there is shit left in the spoon. if u dont feel a match head size of coke, then its not GOOD coke. I am sue they are using a horrible cut. Coke should numb you arm before burning.

huh... well maybe it was bad coke. my dealer gave it to me for $40 a gram instead of $60 because he took to long getting me morphine and never could. But yeah I'm laying off IV for a while. If I want my arm to heal and marks to go away, shooting up again wont solve anything lol. But I should be getting heroin soon and then I won't have to IV coke lol

you are using way too much water and getting a very diluted weak shot. try drawing up the actual capacity of the syringe with water instead of blindly putting water into the cooker. that way you wont have too much solution.

as for the burning, that should not fucking happen. sounds like he cut it with something acidic.

I was the same way when I first tried it. for some reason, and I'm not suggesting this, but I had to shoot like double what I would snort.

but I recommend you just stick to snorting it. shooting cocaine is not a good road to go down. you will end up with some FUCKED up lookin' arms and veins.

yeah you will. the tracks from iv coke are so so much worse than H. my arms have permanent deep tracks from one month of daily iv coke 3 fucking years ago. 3!!

word. one night i mustve stuck myself over 200 times with only 2-3 syringes. having to re dose every 5-10 minutes