• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV Clonazolam

iDab420

Bluelighter
So as the title says im looking into iving clonazolam, it is a light shade of yellow and of high quality of course pure powder.

How would I prepare this? I know its not water soluable and I dont wanna inject alcohol in my veins. I was told some citric acid may work but I do not know how to use or anything.

Also I know pg could work but is harmful to your veins and body.

Any advice on doing so? Thanks

So as the title says im looking into iving clonazolam, it is a light shade of yellow and of high quality of course pure powder.

How would I prepare this? I know its not water soluable and I dont wanna inject alcohol in my veins. I was told some citric acid may work but I do not know how to use or anything.

Also I know pg could work but is harmful to your veins and body.

Any advice on doing so? Thanks

To be honest NO NOT one benzodiazepine gives you a rush and faster onset except for hospital grade.

What you have is a good thing you can make last and get damn near 100%ba by just subliminally taking the klonopin powder.

To prep though with citric acid like koolaid and lemons also other shit NO good for your veins im not lecturing just trying to look out!

It's clonazolam, not clonazepam. But I agree with you, IV'ing benzo's is pretty pointless-I actually feel like I notice their effects more when taken sublingually. Whenever I've been given IV ativan or diazepam in a hospital setting I really couldn't notice the effects-there's no rush or noticeable instant come up. It's hard to describe really but, yeah, benzos are probably the one drug that I would prefer to take sublingually over intravenously.

However if you're intent on doing this you need to get some propylene glycol.

I do like IV loprazolam though. But agreed, there is no rush. And when I do it, it's usually in the same shot with an opiate (which can be incredibly dangerous for the non-tolerant might I add).

Don't do it... Trust me I woke up four day later, tons of iv marks, and a blackout I can't remember yet can never forget. Plus I hear you should never IV benzo as it will act in a way we don't understand different from oral use and it can really change your neurochemistry. Just don't do it.

Edit: I forgot to mention it turned from use to suicide attempts. Don't do it!

just...don't. please. no benefit whatsoever unless you dig inflicting vascular damage for no reason. Then go right on ahead.

It's clonazolam, not clonazepam. But I agree with you, IV'ing benzo's is pretty pointless-I actually feel like I notice their effects more when taken sublingually. Whenever I've been given IV ativan or diazepam in a hospital setting I really couldn't notice the effects-there's no rush or noticeable instant come up. It's hard to describe really but, yeah, benzos are probably the one drug that I would prefer to take sublingually over intravenously.

However if you're intent on doing this you need to get some propylene glycol.

I never said it wasnt clonazolam??

just...don't. please. no benefit whatsoever unless you dig inflicting vascular damage for no reason. Then go right on ahead.

Very true!!!
Listen to the wise benzodiazepines are not ment for IV use. Their oral BA is extremely high. Unless you go to the hospital and get shot up with hospital grade Ativan, when i went and they shot me up i could taste it in my throat kinda like dope when you shoot it you can taste it.... Idk it was crazy i was going through benzo withdrawal and got all manic and crazy and had a seizure and my wife had to call 911 shit was TERRIBLE OMG. But that was the only time i had iv benzos iv Ativan to be exact. Through an iv in my hand shit was different then taking oral benzos so i guess there is some differences in IVing and oral but i also think its because it was hospital grade liquid. Not some body breaking down pills and filtering through cotton like a shot of heroin lol.... Idk thats my take on all this iving benzodiazepines n shit. Idk im out
Time to dab

i also think its because it was hospital grade liquid. Not some body breaking down pills and filtering through cotton like a shot of heroin lol....
You can't prep benzos like that as you would opiates. Benzos do not dissolve in water.

THIS...i have no idea why one would want to IV Clonozolam..if anything it would just put you to sleep instantly..

Fuck sake what is it with everyone wanting to IV benzos? Unless you have midazolam or dizemuls amps just eat them or take them sublingualy. The BA is in the 90s and if you can't wait 20 minutes for them to take effect then some serious questions need to be asked.

As others have said, by injecting benzos you gain nothing and it's dangerous too
Hypotension and suppressed breathing may be encountered with intravenous use.
(Just from wikipedia, because I'm too lazy to search for a better source)
So just swallow them or take 'em sublingualy

Fuck sake what is it with everyone wanting to IV benzos? Unless you have midazolam or dizemuls amps just eat them or take them sublingualy. The BA is in the 90s and if you can't wait 20 minutes for them to take effect then some serious questions need to be asked.

This. And like I said earlier, IME the come up is actually more noticeable through sublingual administration. With IV it's like either instant amnesia, or very little noticeable effect. I swear, even with clonazepam, when taken sublingually I can feel the effects within 20 minutes. With Diazepam and alprazolam it's more like five.

Unless you have midazolam.

Oh if only! I'd take a lil shot while in bed and kindly ask my wife to remove the pick from my arm as I slip into immediate self inflicted coma.....or as the late Michael Jackson called it....sleep.

Clonazolam is already quite potent taken orally in the sub-milligram range, what's the point of trying to make it work through IV? It won't give any sort of noticeable rush and will only put you at increased risk of blackouts or poly-drug overdoses.

Lol? Clonazolam is known for its very long come up and half life. I got sick of waiting an hour to feel effects and the half life isn't always wanted. I have some serious questions to ask you if anything.