• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Itchy After Manscaping

I also look after a mates junk for him and use the same method and no problems.
However from that experience I learnt that our respective pubes are quite different. The hair on his nuts is really fine whereas mine are quite course but the opposite applies at the base of our shafts and surrounds.

The definition of 21st century mateship right there. Wish I had mates that good.

Bloody hell, three pages already since this morning! Must be a popular subject :D

I don't know if this has already been recommended as I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but I thoroughly recommend hair removal cream such as Veet. It's so easy to use. Don't bother trimming first as it tends to work better on longer hairs. Just slap a load on the affected areas, wait for 10 - 15 minutes (make sure the hairs have all gone shrivelled and wrinkly) then shower it off. You might need a little light rubbing with a flannel to remove it all though.

The beauty of this is that the subsequent regrowth is much less itchy than shaving and over time, the hairs get softer and less prolific.

Me and the wife both swear by it.

The definition of 21st century mateship right there. Wish I had mates that good.
haha yeah we both have the ability to talk openly and honestly with each other without any alpha male shit. He is a lucky bloke. Has the most perfectly proportioned body. I take great pride in being able to create the finished product by making him smooth as a babies bum.

Bloody hell, three pages already since this morning! Must be a popular subject :D

I don't know if this has already been recommended as I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but I thoroughly recommend hair removal cream such as Veet. It's so easy to use. Don't bother trimming first as it tends to work better on longer hairs. Just slap a load on the affected areas, wait for 10 - 15 minutes (make sure the hairs have all gone shrivelled and wrinkly) then shower it off. You might need a little light rubbing with a flannel to remove it all though.

The beauty of this is that the subsequent regrowth is much less itchy than shaving and over time, the hairs get softer and less prolific.

Me and the wife both swear by it.
I think they have something similar in Australia called No Nads but I always got the impression that it could be painful.

Just Duck ducked and its just called Nads and is available major outlets..........I remember they used to advertise it on the footy show.

I think they have something similar in Australia called No Nads but I always got the impression that it could be painful.

Not as fuckin painful as shaving or waxing I can assure you. There are sensitive versions available, you just have to be careful to not apply in to broken, sore or wet skin. It's also a good idea to let it grow back to about half an inch before a reapplication. But as I said, over time, the regrowth gets much less obstrusive. I used to shave, but that made me sore and itchy as fuck.

We have Veet here in Oz. But I’m pretty sure it says don’t put it on your balls.

Nah, that's bollocks (pun intended) :D

I think it says not to be used on vaginal areas, but my mrs has never had any issues on her vag and balls are less sensitive.

Yeah the concept of waxing ones nuts makes me cringe just to think about. I have never had a problem shaving them but only ever after the gear has made a nice tight ballsack. I might look into it and see how it goes mate.

MazDan said:
I have found that different spots require different directions for the razor to get that 100% perfect job.

Can you clarify this?

Perhaps you could post a video of your technique shaving your perfectly proportioned friend? ;)

Can you clarify this?

Perhaps you could post a video of your technique shaving your perfectly proportioned friend? ;)
Yeah so most of the ballsack I just use light strokes from back to front and its perfecvt. But the areas all round and including the shaft are different...........well for us 2 anyways. If its a week between shaves then downward motions on the shaft (assuming your holding your cock up). But if the hair is to long then I find its better to first use upward strokes with the razor and then finish with downward. There are also a couple of spots on either side of the sack towards the top that to get perfect I need to make out to inwards strokes. I should also explain that I always wear a powerful LED headlamp to get plenty of light on the job and a small vanity mirror.

It was difficult and scary the first time I trimmed/shaved my balls. I got over the fear by doing something even more difficult and more scary: shaving my ass. Not much room for error. Awkward positions in the bathroom. The itchyness on my ass was unbearable the first time I did it but I since then I have learned how to properly moisturize.

It's still difficult but just not as scary anymore. I like to stay trimmed/shaved but don't do a full body trim very often, maybe once every two months. I'd like to eventually get into hair removal of some type.

@w01fg4ng

I find shaving my ass much easier than cock/balls. I do it blind in the bath, shaving from the hole outwards. Never had much of an issue with itchiness on the back nine.

(I don't do it very often because having a hairy butthole isn't an issue since I don't do anal stuff anymore.)

Nope. Sorry. Due to another little debacle I ended up reading this thread (against my better judgment I might add).

No love for "man the hairy hunter" anymore I see! Seems to have gone the same way as the Britney Spears stereotype!

That's it. Going back to the '80's. See ya! 🤪

"Unwatch", "Unwatch", oh there it is above! 🤣

I shave just the top part smooth, trim the ball hairs down and trim the twig then strike the stubble hairs with a fine scissor. It ends up being clean enough and no itching, doesn't take very long and no blood either.

btw i looked into that laser thing once and pretty sure it warned NOT to laser your coin purse

This is why I literally stopped SHAVING my shit (and now, as a 32 year old man, I will never SHAVE again. only trim. It's so fucking weird looking down at a hairless 13 year old looking dick - minus size obviously ;) )

I trim it on the lowest setting with a buzzer

huge difference in itchiness

also - women - DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING SCARY IT IS TO SHAVE YOUR BALLS WITH A RAZOR??????

No. No you do not. It's like navigating a minefield on normandy beach

I would suggest that you pick up one these products below, or get a home laser, which should run you about $500.00