R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Itchy After Manscaping

birdup.snaildown

Greenlighter
As Dr. Evil says, "There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum."

I like to shave down there, but I've never worked out a system to prevent the inevitable crotch itch that follows. It's not a good look scratching at my balls when I'm at work, so I've stopped shaving now but I much prefer sex and masturbation without the hair.

If I had a horse cock, it wouldn't be an issue... but I'm average (six inch) so if I let the hair grows it gets in the way. Cutting it short is too much work and I don't like the way it looks.

Is there some way to shave and not get itchy?

I'd specifically like to hear from guys that keep their old fella hairless, but could also benefit from strategies implemented by women.

I get a rash from my legs brushing up against the stubble when I walk long distances, which is seriously irritating... but everything itches unless I shave every day. Is this (shaving daily) the only solution?

I sheared myself down there and had the same problems. Now I’m thinking laser. I suppose real men could handle the wax though.

Corrisone cream works for the irritation from shaving. Watch out for ingrown hairs if you shave really close and fap with lube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the responses.

@Bella Figura
I've heard of that before, but I don't think it shaves to the skin. I like people to be able to lick me around the base of my dick without rubbing their tongues on a cactus...

Does anyone have experience with Manscaped?

@albertosal
Why cold water?
I've been using hot water.

I like hairy men too, but prefer body hair to genital hair. I prefer dicks and pussies to be bald.

It annoys me that I don't have a hairy chest. I can count the hairs and they're not evenly distributed (it's not a good look) so I shave my chest/stomach when I can be bothered... but I don't have issues with itchiness like I do downstairs.

albertosal said:
I'm curious though, what makes you prefer hairless? Do you like your women hairless as well?

Licking hair isn't fun.

I prefer vaginas to be hairless, but I don't care about women having hairy legs or armpits.

Re: lasers and waxing... I don't like the idea of either (lasers or hot wax) near my junk and I don't want a professional to manscape me, because I wouldn't be comfortable in that situation and also it's more expensive than shaving. I assume you can't laser/wax yourself very easily?

I seem to recall reading something about wax potentially reducing my sperm count and it is already low (plus I'm not getting any younger) and I want to have at least two more kids. So, I'm hesitant to go down that route for numerous reasons.

albertosal said:
does the hair around it bother you?

I wouldn't say it bothers me. It's more important for men to be shaved for practical reasons, but with women I guess part of it is an aesthetic thing. I don't know. I'm weird I guess. I prefer women to not wear makeup. I don't care if they shave their legs or their armpits. I actually like hairy armpits... but hairy vaginas are not my thing.

My wife doesn't shave, but she has very fine blonde hair down there so I hardly notice it.

Very hairy vaginas with dark hair are less attractive than shaved (or carefully landscaped) vaginas.

albertosal said:
I'm just curious how long have you been shaving it bald?

When I'm on an amphetamine binge, I shave it every day. These binges have gone on for months or years at a time. When I'm not taking uppers, I get lazy with it. The longer it gets, the more it bothers me. Very rarely has it grown longer than a couple of centimetres at any point over the past decade. A fully grown bush seriously gets in the way of sex and masturbation. Also the hair can get "stuck" in the foreskin if it's full length. I hate it (for numerous reasons) when it gets to this stage, so I try to keep on top of it. I imagine this is even more of an issue for guys who are below average.

@albertosal
I don't mean any offense with any of this.
I don't think women should be hairless.
Do you shave your legs/armpits?

If so, why?
What's the difference?

I bet those 5th grade boys wouldn't complain if they could bury their face (or their dick) between your hairy legs. :)

I can't tell you why he is leaving you.
Maybe it is because of your hairy vagina, maybe not.
Either way, it sounds like he is not the one for you.

You need to be comfortable with who you are and find someone that wants to be with you.
I don't believe it's impossible for you to find love because of hair.

We're getting off topic.

Watch the film Human Nature, by Michel Gondry.

The one I'm with now is leaving me so I'm curious if I had a bald pussy if he would stay
Seems a very peripheral criteria for staying with someone. Unless it’s a purely physical fuckbuddy thing I suppose.

Personally, pubic hair turns me on. I think because of my age. When I was getting all my first sexual experiences no women shaved.

@albertosal

I'm sorry you've had a bad day, but I think you should probably make a separate thread?

Also I don't really see the difference between you saying it is "manly as fuck" for men to be hairy if you are frustrated about the social expectation that women be (relatively) hairless. The world is shallow. I'm a super skinny guy with very little body hair. That's not most women's idea of the perfect man. It's certainly not "manly as fuck". There are gender stereotypes in both directions. It seems like you are (at least to some extent) complaining about one, while perpetuating another.

Yep Im like you bird, Keep it bald as a badger down there. Have done for about 15 years.
I generally only shave once a week though, on weekends. My DOC is speed and shortly after come up my nutsack gets nice and firm and ready for some work. I start with a good rinse in hot water, liberal ammounts of shave cream for sensitive skin and a normal razor. I tried good quality trimmers on 2 occasions............both times got nicked and I can assure you, that wont ever happen again.
I have found that different spots require different directions for the razor to get that 100% perfect job. Lots of light strokes.
A good rinse off after and a very light coat of baby powder seems to help with any rash at the time. I only get that on the top part of the legs next to the sack.
I only ever wear underwear that holds everything in place nowadays. That serves to stop pretty much all of the rubbing of stubble down there during the week.
Always dry the area 100% and add some talc after each wash.
I also look after a mates junk for him and use the same method and no problems.
However from that experience I learnt that our respective pubes are quite different. The hair on his nuts is really fine whereas mine are quite course but the opposite applies at the base of our shafts and surrounds.

Re the waxing affecting sperm count thing...........it just doesnt make any sense. I guess maybe a lazor treatment in bad hands? I tried to find evbidence from a study but a quick search revealed nothing.

My mate and I have been looking into getting lazor treatment and may happen later this year. We would go together, we both feel our brains would handle the situation better if we were together. AND it would only be at proper acreditted clinics.